Pfiffy

Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

View File

Here it is, finally: My conversion of Eager NPCs for SE. Not with the permission of the original author Beamer Miasma, but 'legalized' by CPU. 

If Beamer disagrees with porting and uploading it I will take it down. But until now he didn't read/answer my PM and so the mod seems to be abandoned. I have tested early all features including the Dibella refuge quest, and the Sex parties and everything is working fine here. So have fun.

Thanks and flowers go to Beamer: 

For questions see his thread. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/10/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab SE, Aroused SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Muchas gracias! 
It is my understanding that a part of this mod and Gender Bender do the same thing (changing the SexLab gender when a schlong is equipped via SOS). So having both of them is a redundancy, right?

SLEN does a little bit more for the gameplay, GB for the Gender... So I would not put it that way.... 

17 minutes ago, Kestrel77 said:

this is converted version from oldrim 27.11.16 English?

I took the latest version I could find. Why are you asking?

1 hour ago, jennievm said:

Ok you asked for some feedback. So ye tested your version everything is working perfectly. Thanx :)

Thanks! I did not expect any problems, but You never know....

51 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I took the latest version I could find. Why are you asking?

bcs i have installed from oldrim version ,converted by me :classic_wink: version 27.11.16 English 

32 minutes ago, Kestrel77 said:

bcs i have installed from oldrim version ,converted by me :classic_wink: version 27.11.16 English 

Should be the version I converted, too...

for some reason this doesn't show up in my mcm. i have all the prerequisites installed.

Have you tried the console command

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

it forces MCM to recheck for installed mods8

Hi,

I'm using your mod since several days and it works well. Thanks.

It seems that the original one seems abandonned so I ask you this: will you maintain this mod? I ask because I've got a problem: my PC his gay and every male in the game preferre female. I tried to change this with "sexlab attraction" but it doesn't seem to work the way I think. I ask you this question, because I saw on loverslab that was a future feature for eager NPCs.

Thanks for your works.

2 hours ago, Toto2369 said:

Hi,

I'm using your mod since several days and it works well. Thanks.

It seems that the original one seems abandonned so I ask you this: will you maintain this mod? I ask because I've got a problem: my PC his gay and every male in the game preferre female. I tried to change this with "sexlab attraction" but it doesn't seem to work the way I think. I ask you this question, because I saw on loverslab that was a future feature for eager NPCs.

Thanks for your works.

Well, My intention was to bring mods from oldrim to SE. Porting is an easy buisness for the most part. Modifying mods is a different thing.  

hi,

I am getting a ctd in dibella`s refuge. It starts 5-10 seconds after i have entered. I have tried to go in without followers. 

I think i had the same thing in oldrim. that was solved, but i dont remember what i did. (missing hairpack?)

For whatever reason this mod (I downloaded SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English) prevents the game from launching in Mod Organizer 2. Could the SKSE components need recompiling?

11 minutes ago, shortchange said:

For whatever reason this mod (I downloaded SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English) prevents the game from launching in Mod Organizer 2. Could the SKSE components need recompiling?

You installed an Oldrim version. Click View File in OP.

55 minutes ago, shortchange said:

43 minutes ago, pburnt said:

You installed an Oldrim version. Click View File in OP.

Just to put things right, It is not because it is an oldrim file, It is because it comes with an oldrim BSA. This will crash Skyrim SE, no matter what Mod Manager you have or do to the SKSE components. 

Yep, my mistake. All's working fine now.

Hey, Pfiffy, got a newb question. Will this all still work if I pack this into an archive? Cleaning up my folders and this seems to work fine, so don't need the scripts out to edit. Thanks if you answer.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:08 AM, pburnt said:

Hey, Pfiffy, got a newb question. Will this all still work if I pack this into an archive? Cleaning up my folders and this seems to work fine, so don't need the scripts out to edit. Thanks if you answer.

Schould not be a problem...

9 minutes ago, DarkSouledDeviant said:

Is this compatable with Dibella Sisterhood?

I don't think that both mods will interact, But they might block each other...