Jump to content

Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)


Recommended Posts

Posted
23 minutes ago, Rezo1222 said:

Why isn’t there a dialogue option like ‘Follow me’ or something along those lines?

It is assumed that the use of SLEN already involves interaction in more or less secluded locations. 

Posted
30 minutes ago, Rezo1222 said:

Why isn’t there a dialogue option like ‘Follow me’ or something along those lines? Or am I missing something, and it is there, or was that the intention?
If so, it’s really missing.

 

 

Posted
On 15.09.2026 at 02:04, 深淵の神 said:

 

 

Thanks for pointing out the link—you're the best. It really is a shame that the original mod author no longer updates the mod for modern game versions or ensures compatibility with new mods.

Posted
13 hours ago, Rezo1222 said:

no longer updates the mod for modern game versions or ensures compatibility with new mods.

 

Compatibility with what? The mod works perfectly. If you’re talking about P+, someone else already posted a patch a few comments above, check it out if you need it. The mod has always worked wonderfully, ever since its LE version with classic SexLab. Honestly, I’ve always loved the mod because of its mechanic of increasing the relationship rank through sexual encounters. I don’t recall seeing any other mod that does that, only casual encounters without consequences. It’s also easy to edit several things in xEdit to customize it even further, such as deciding who can have the dialogue options enabled, in case you want a straight or gay Skyrim. I also applied the rule that the dialogue is only visible when the player character is wearing the Amulet of Dibella; that makes more sense to me. Cheers!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Slight bug with the SOS integration part. If you use Schlongs of Skyrim AE-NG version, linked below in the spoiler, SLEN will detect SOS, but assume there's no schlongs, simply because as far as i can tell, the schlongs are no longer stored in the formlist it looks for (which does exist), but in a JSON file that is read (created if it doesn't exist) when the game starts called SOS_AddonData.json, stored at (relative to SSE's Data folder) SKSE\Plugins\SchlongsOfSkyrim

 

Spoiler

 

Now, the SOS AE-NG mod does have some functions to let you get/set schlong data through its SOSAE_SKSE script, or you can try reading the data directly, if you want.

Posted
2 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Slight bug with the SOS integration part. If you use Schlongs of Skyrim AE-NG version, linked below in the spoiler, SLEN will detect SOS, but assume there's no schlongs, simply because as far as i can tell, the schlongs are no longer stored in the formlist it looks for (which does exist), but in a JSON file that is read (created if it doesn't exist) when the game starts called SOS_AddonData.json, stored at (relative to SSE's Data folder) SKSE\Plugins\SchlongsOfSkyrim

 

  Hide contents

 

Now, the SOS AE-NG mod does have some functions to let you get/set schlong data through its SOSAE_SKSE script, or you can try reading the data directly, if you want.

Exactly, you can use the SKSE function to make the work to detect SOS for SLEN Using this:
 

;Gets the addon name of the actor, Use this if you only want the name of the addon instead of using GetWinningAddon
string Function GetActorAddonName(Actor akActor) Global Native


But I think I can help with something more useful:

 

I can make a funtion that tells you if the Actor has a Schlong that can be considered valid, this will filter Pubes too, But I need to know if the mod SLEN is still being updated
 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

Exactly, you can use the SKSE function to make the work to detect SOS for SLEN Using this:
 

;Gets the addon name of the actor, Use this if you only want the name of the addon instead of using GetWinningAddon
string Function GetActorAddonName(Actor akActor) Global Native


But I think I can help with something more useful:

 

I can make a funtion that tells you if the Actor has a Schlong that can be considered valid, this will filter Pubes too, But I need to know if the mod SLEN is still being updated
 

If it helps, looked in all of SLEN's scripts and found only 3 SLEN script files have SOS or Schlong anywhere in it (really just used find all in all opened files feature in Notepad++ to search, with all the papyrus script files open):
slenmaincontroller

slenmcmscript

slensosintegrationscript

Edited by ptmc2112
Posted
2 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

If it helps, looked in all of SLEN's scripts and found only 3 SLEN script files have SOS or Schlong anywhere in it (really just used find all in all opened files feature in Notepad++ to search, with all the papyrus script files open):
slenmaincontroller

slenmcmscript

slensosintegrationscript

Interesting, but I don't know is someone is updating the mod, maybe SLEN can have a new update? I liked the mod years ago but it seems like new version of old mods have came (SOS AE or Sexlab PP) and the mod hasn't been update to it

Posted

TNG works flawlessly with this mod and SexLab, Maybe you should take a look at it as an alternative, and SexLab interprets TNG as if it were SOS.
Just to be clear: I’m not saying at any point that one mod or the other is better. It’s a matter of personal preference and needs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...