Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

On 12/9/2022 at 10:26 AM, Kae Arby said:

SLEN doesn't have a feature that lets NPCs to approach the PC for sex, so your problem lies with another mod.

KRB

KRB, thanks for the reply.  I dug a little deeper and it seems my game was hosed.  I ran resaver on the latest saves and all of them got an error preventing resaver from loading them.  Not sure what happened to that playthrough.  I started a new playthrough and everything is working as it should.  I also dug deeper into the approach feature I was having issues with it is from "SexLab RDO" not this mod.  Sometimes the lines blur between mods and it is hard to tell where one ends, and another begins.  

Thank you again for your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I like it.  It turns out due to the relationship upgrade aspect of this mod, you can "help the citizens of the hold" by having sex with them.  Which means, you can become Thane of a hold by having enough sex with the people including the guards.  The relationship upgrade counts as helping someone and becoming known by the people throughout the hold.

Just a fun little tidbit I recently discovered when I was one person away from helping 5 people in Solitude's area.  My female character had sex with a guard during a dragon kill orgy and they became "friends".  I then got a message notice saying I helped 5/5 people in the area which meant I could become Thane.

Destroying the Dark Brotherhood?  Hey, good on you.  Here's some money.

Having sex with a random hold guard and becoming "friends"?  Congrats!  You are now a Thane!  lol.  Don't worry though, I really like this mod so I wasn't upset or anything.  I was just pleasantly surprised.

• 3 weeks later...

Just started with this mod, I got people around me pulsating with light and looks like little hearts floating skyward, it appears to indicate their arousal, trying to see if there is a toggle to turn that visual effect off, any ideas? thanks for the help. 

11 hours ago, Parky said:

Just started with this mod, I got people around me pulsating with light and looks like little hearts floating skyward, it appears to indicate their arousal, trying to see if there is a toggle to turn that visual effect off, any ideas? thanks for the help. 

That's not from SLEN, I believe that is from the mod Love Sickness but could be wrong.

16 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

Quick question, does anyone know if you can manually set your relationship rank? (maybe with console commands?) For example I'm married to Serana (using a mod) but her relationship rank in SLEN towards me is 1, which makes no sense.

setfactionrank  xx008967 1

1-4  replace xx with your SLEN code.

This will allow SLEN to report the correct SLEN increases to go with your game relationship.  Alternatively, lower the NPC's rank to 0 and fuck her/him until you have advanced 4x.

4 hours ago, sexcapades said:

setfactionrank  xx008967 1

1-4  replace xx with your SLEN code.

This will allow SLEN to report the correct SLEN increases to go with your game relationship.  Alternatively, lower the NPC's rank to 0 and fuck her/him until you have advanced 4x.

Unfortunately that did absolutely nothing. Instead of something over-complicated like setting faction ranks in the mod, is there a way to just manually set the relationship rank for individual NPCs? BTW, setting the normal relationship rank also does not seem to work as SLEN ignores the correct, Skyrim vanilla relationship rank that NPCs have to the player.

Edited by fmilluminatus
9 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

LEN ignores the correct

That's wrong.

SLEN uses the regular vanilla relaionship.

If you use setrelationshiprank IDxxxxxx 4, SLEN uses this rank, but it shows it only in SLEN after the next change of this rank via SLEN,

because the rank is stired in a list. The creator of SLEN did not take into account, that some people want to change the rank via

console.

Edited by Tlam99
On 1/21/2023 at 4:09 AM, ercramer69 said:

That's not from SLEN, I believe that is from the mod Love Sickness but could be wrong.

It started when I loaded SLEN and stopped when I removed it. Seems to add a fair bit of lag as well. I like some of the options in this mod but does not seem to work well with my game.

On 1/20/2023 at 7:54 PM, Parky said:

SLEN has a number of "potions of aphrodisia", that increases the arousal of NPCs near your character, that has effects like what your describing. It sounds like another mod is tapping into those effects, but the only one that I know is is the Twisted Ring.

KRB

22 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

That's wrong.

SLEN uses the regular vanilla relaionship.

If you use setrelationshiprank IDxxxxxx 4, SLEN uses this rank, but it shows it only in SLEN after the next change of this rank via SLEN,

because the rank is stired in a list. The creator of SLEN did not take into account, that some people want to change the rank via

console.

All I know is if I do "getrelationshiprank" for an NPC, it will show one rank, and SLEN will show another. Even after the PC has sex with the NPC, the relationship rank is not adjusted to match the vanilla game one, so SLEN is completely ignoring the vanilla one.

Edited by fmilluminatus
On 1/22/2023 at 7:13 PM, Kae Arby said:

SLEN has a number of "potions of aphrodisia", that increases the arousal of NPCs near your character, that has effects like what your describing. It sounds like another mod is tapping into those effects, but the only one that I know is is the Twisted Ring.

KRB

I think you hit on the mark. I did select that option in the SLEN page, think it provided potions. I give it a try with that option turned off. Thanks for the hint.

On 1/22/2023 at 11:16 AM, Pfiffy said:

Well, try out the pleasant surprise option....

I have!  lol.  It was even more of a pleasant surprise because I woke up at an Inn and my character was standing there with my current follower for a while not moving.  I thought something broke, but it turned out an NPC follower from a mod who I hadn't talked to yet, but was already registered as an "ally" came upstairs to join in on the fun.

25 minutes ago, Gman85 said:

I have!  lol.  It was even more of a pleasant surprise because I woke up at an Inn and my character was standing there with my current follower for a while not moving.  I thought something broke, but it turned out an NPC follower from a mod who I hadn't talked to yet, but was already registered as an "ally" came upstairs to join in on the fun.

oh... you don't use the SL teleport...