Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

18 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I forgot about that detail. Try adding some other animation packs. In my prior playthroughs, I ended up loading several different animation packs. Only a few animations seem to be used by SLEN, so I figured by adding multiple animation packs, at least a few more animations would be eligible for use.

I removed the agressive tags with SLATE and now the wake event select them. 

Still have to see how this will affect the defeat mod that I think uses only agressive anims. But the wake up event is way more common that being attacked by 4 bandits.

One thing I would love to have is a combination of the SLEN "mounted exposure" arousal,  and the mod Ride Sharing .

I love the mounted exposure element in SLEN and how much fun it would be to have the person sharing the ride also going through the experience.

As an extra, having Kalena Rios or another futa, or a male, orgasming while sitting behind would be a good additional bit of fun.  Weird, but hey, it's Loverslab.

If I knew how to script, I'd write a patch.  Does anyone know how an additional rider in Ride Sharing be included? Can anyone create such a patch?

Thanks for any ideas!

• 4 weeks later...

Happy fucking Tuesday!!!

So I want to download this mod but I'm doing a party playthrough with Inigo and Kaiden and Lucien. I have sex with other NPCs but I don't have sex with them.

Will this mod destroy Inigo's innocence??? I don't want Lucien getting horny after dungeons. What about their special snowflake AIs? Inigo is clearly far too precious to witness any of this.

Really hoping I can use all the mods, if there is some way to turn those bits off for them?

P.S F yeah Callisto above, random that I'm currently playing a character based on Callisto and I look up and there she is

1 hour ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

Happy fucking Tuesday!!!

So I want to download this mod but I'm doing a party playthrough with Inigo and Kaiden and Lucien. I have sex with other NPCs but I don't have sex with them.

Will this mod destroy Inigo's innocence??? I don't want Lucien getting horny after dungeons. What about their special snowflake AIs? Inigo is clearly far too precious to witness any of this.

Really hoping I can use all the mods, if there is some way to turn those bits off for them?

P.S F yeah Callisto above, random that I'm currently playing a character based on Callisto and I look up and there she is

You can block interactions with any individual NPC in the MCM, though I haven't seen any problems with this mod and any 'super followers' except whe they're horny and also want to auto greet you. You can always reduce their ardour in SLA till they get done with auto greeting.

• 3 weeks later...

For parties can you manually select who to invite? Right now it seems like I need to ask a lover to set it up, then the invitees are auto selected and if I want someone there I have to uninvite someone from the list and hope the person I want takes up that free slot.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:17 AM, finderal1 said:

For parties can you manually select who to invite? Right now it seems like I need to ask a lover to set it up, then the invitees are auto selected and if I want someone there I have to uninvite someone from the list and hope the person I want takes up that free slot.

You can ask the party organizer "about the guest list" and say who you don't want to invite. But no, you can't add or select specific NPCs.

How does slen know what dialogue choices to use if you're talking to a futa/shemale/dickgirl? Right now it looks like SLEN only sees sexlab male or female, and so far, under the target NPC stats, I've only seen female characters registered as male or female, depending if I'm using something like gender bender or the SOS functionality in SLEN. 

My current setup is all female are futa, so I'd just like to set up appropriately for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand. When I click 'download this file' there are two different files. How should I know which one to use? It isn't clear what either of them are. So I tried both, separately. Neither of them appear to work, or to do anything at all for that matter.

I install them with MO2, then update FNIS. Consistency is fine. Open game - no sign of this mod anywhere. No new dialogue options, no new spells or items. Do I need to install both items together? Merge them? Why aren't there installation instructions?

On 5/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, Suph said:

I don't understand. When I click 'download this file' there are two different files. How should I know which one to use? It isn't clear what either of them are. So I tried both, separately. Neither of them appear to work, or to do anything at all for that matter.

I install them with MO2, then update FNIS. Consistency is fine. Open game - no sign of this mod anywhere. No new dialogue options, no new spells or items. Do I need to install both items together? Merge them? Why aren't there installation instructions?

It would be helpful if there was a convention of using bold, blinking, fluorescent text saying "download this/these files -- the rest are for legacy purposes and can be safely ignored". 

Lacking that, I tend to look at the dates of release and the filenames. In for this mod, I only install the most recent file. Don't install both versions of the mod.

Hello,

I've tried to used to mode, but as soon as I hit run in mod manager 2, the game wont even start. I've try to test it with all mods disabled and only the required ones enabled, sexlab framework, aroused, fuz-oh-doh, Skyui, FNIS models and still didn't work.

The only errors I'm getting is that, the plugin is made for 43 and not for 44. Could this be the thing that crashes ? if so, how do I fix it ?

22 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

It would be helpful if there was a convention of using bold, blinking, fluorescent text saying "download this/these files -- the rest are for legacy purposes and can be safely ignored". 

Lacking that, I tend to look at the dates of release and the filenames. In for this mod, I only install the most recent file. Don't install both versions of the mod.

Well I prefer not to assume things or guess my way through installing mods because that's often how problems occur. I don't need flashing lights but some sort of self-explanatory file-naming would certainly help.

Still no idea why either file had zero effect on my game - I'll leave it for now.

1 hour ago, Suph said:

Well I prefer not to assume things or guess my way through installing mods because that's often how problems occur. I don't need flashing lights but some sort of self-explanatory file-naming would certainly help.

Still no idea why either file had zero effect on my game - I'll leave it for now.

I'm with you there. Just making the best of a non-ideal system. I do like how the Nexus website makes it easy to download only the relevant files and partitions all the older versions into an "older files" bucket. Oh well. 

Will someone please help me to understand this screen?

20210528045827_1.jpg

I am female. I play as a female because it just feels weird to play as a male. My SexLab gender is set to Female. My SLEN "Force gender to" is set to female. If there's a gender choice to be made, I choose female.

So this screen is exactly backwards to me- I want the game to consider anybody who has any of those artsy-fartsy pubic hair designs (except Untamed and Very Bushy... I like those :classic_tongue: ) to be considered a FEMALE fFs, but the only option I have here is to force them to be males! :classic_wacko: Same with the males- I want anybody sporting an actual schlong to be considered as MALE! Hello, DUH! :classic_biggrin: But the only options not grayed out on this page are to force schlong-bearers to be female.

Are these all overrides (it doesn't say that) meaning if I just leave them all unticked, will SLEN allow designer bush devotées to be girls and throbbing hardon-wielders to be guys?

EDIT*************************************************************************************************

OK, with everything un-ticked on the above pubic hair and schlong screen, and my gender double-checked and verified set to Female in both mods (SL and SLEN) and I got a Notification "Setting Sam Guevenne to Female" and this happened:

20210528060853_1.jpg

Srsly, helpful peeps, guys and girls don't Trib with each other! Talk about a ball-crusher.... AAAARRRRGH!

As info, before I reinstalled SLEN last week, I did not have this issue running just SL, Aroused and Matchmaker. So reinstalling SLEN triggered this gender dysphoria somehow. But previously when I had SLEN installed (for, like, years) this did not happen- so I know I have set something wrong, SLEN is not broken, yadda yadda yadda... I really don't want to abandon this playthrough, but if I can't find a way to fix this I'll have to abandon either SLEN or this playthrough. ?

Can somebody please tell this Luddite how to force SL + SLEN to let girls be girls and guys be guys? I know it's out of fashion and all, but still... :classic_angel:

Edited by Vyxenne
On 5/25/2021 at 3:03 AM, Shaterhand said:

The only errors I'm getting is that, the plugin is made for 43 and not for 44. Could this be the thing that crashes ? if so, how do I fix it ?

Nope, SLEN runs great in my 300+ mod setup without updating it to Form Type 44 (SSE Spec).

21 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Are these all overrides (it doesn't say that) meaning if I just leave them all unticked, will SLEN allow designer bush devotées to be girls and throbbing hardon-wielders to be guys?

Indeed, you have to tick stuff in that screen if you have schlong addons for girls (strap-ons, futa), otherwise leave it as is.

50 minutes ago, arshesney said:

Indeed, you have to tick stuff in that screen if you have schlong addons for girls (strap-ons, futa), otherwise leave it as is.

Thanks :classic_heart: - I do have a strap-on, and they are enabled in the SL MCM, but never before has that triggered guys to pretend to be female- the only thing it (correctly) did is give me or my female partners WHO WERE GIRLS the ability to use the strap-on... it most assuredly did not force any males to pretend to be females.

That page is unrelated to SL, you use it for mods like Bound Cock or Equippable ERF Futa Add-on, which SL doesn't know how to handle, but you'd want the wearing girl to assume male role. About the right panel I have no idea what uses it, guess you could panel if you're looking for an androgyn character, based on a male body.