Treasure Hunter Whore (A Devious Quest)

3 hours ago, theban1350 said:

love all your mods and will use 3 of them on my next play through.  i was looking for a devious and sinister way of converting my character into a vampire. could this mod allow that or have it as the consequence or punishment. it could also be a reward from the vampire's perspective.

Good idea!

Funnybizness has some good Vampire / Feeding animations if I recall...

Do you guys know of any others?

A suggestion. Make the locations that the player are deposited in the start of the quest more reasonable. The abandoned prison and Glen Moran coven are not fair at all. Try on the roads. The first puts you in a fight you cannot defend against, and the second you will likely die due to terrain.

8 hours ago, LeiPuGuai said:

it stuck right at the beginning, no one is doing anything and I cannot move

Well, first thing I'd check is if this mod is actually to blame.  So start by disabling it and seeing if the game runs fine.  If it doesn't, then the issue is somewhere else.  If the game runs fine after disabling this mod, then you should double check that you have the correct / most recent versions of all the requirements, and their requirements, have run FNIS, check load order.

Also, try a clean save if you haven't already.  

Of course this just basic advice, since there's not much details in you posts.

i  always get a complete game freeze when i get somewhere near the target slavegirl....

as soon as i would get to see her......slapbang.... game freeze......

only way out is task manager...

so maybe it´s better to wait a few more versions till it´s halfway stable...

by now out of 30 tries, 30 freezes, so clearly non functional witha big modlist....

59 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

i  always get a complete game freeze when i get somewhere near the target slavegirl....

as soon as i would get to see her......slapbang.... game freeze......

only way out is task manager...

so maybe it´s better to wait a few more versions till it´s halfway stable...

by now out of 30 tries, 30 freezes, so clearly non functional witha big modlist....

Best guess is you have some problem with NPCs wearing certain DD items. It's a known bug that I've seen before.

There were crashes in WRB for some people when the caged pony girl showed up, same thing, certain DD items were equipped on that NPC and they crashed, was confirmed because the issue resolved for someone who had a persistent problem once the outfit was changed. Still not sure exactly why it happens though.

Nothing else really unique about the Slavegirl NPC that would cause a crash.

I already removed all the HDT items from that Slavegirl's outfit to avoid another DD bug where the NPC would periodically disappear...

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to mention that this is a fun little repeatable devious quest, and IMO fits perfectly as a simple slavery result.  While I haven't played through a run in its entirety yet, I'm going to be bumping up my chances of getting Simple Slavery as an outcome in other mods with this as one of the few possible results.  The pheromones integration also works well, as it seems to fit right in with the vampire's personality to douse the player in gargoyle pheromones as an added "challenge".

Enjoying your more focused modular approach to mods and looking forward to whatever else you may come up with.

16 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

.., I'm going to be bumping up my chances of getting Simple Slavery as an outcome in other mods with this as one of the few possible results.  ..

What i'm doing is rely on sleeping to trigger it more. I have unbound the wait key and using Realistic Needs and Diseases mod. It's got craftable camping gear allowing me to sleep anywhere, and sleep i must unless i want to get debuffed.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Just wanted to mention that this is a fun little repeatable devious quest, and IMO fits perfectly as a simple slavery result.  While I haven't played through a run in its entirety yet, I'm going to be bumping up my chances of getting Simple Slavery as an outcome in other mods with this as one of the few possible results.  The pheromones integration also works well, as it seems to fit right in with the vampire's personality to douse the player in gargoyle pheromones as an added "challenge".

Enjoying your more focused modular approach to mods and looking forward to whatever else you may come up with.

Thanks.

Unfortunately my PC got kind of blown up by a Windows 10 update and I ended up losing my entire Skyrim install including the Creation Kit and some unfinished Mods that I was working on. I'd actually done some more work on this Mod, as well as a few others. I even had a new half finished Mod that had some adult-themed / dark-humored reworks of old Grimm stories tailored to LL...

I should have been smarter with my backups, but, it all went poof. So, I'm probably on modding hiatus for awhile...

5 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Thanks.

Unfortunately my PC got kind of blown up by a Windows 10 update and I ended up losing my entire Skyrim install including the Creation Kit and some unfinished Mods that I was working on. I'd actually done some more work on this Mod, as well as a few others. I even had a new half finished Mod that had some adult-themed / dark-humored reworks of old Grimm stories tailored to LL...

I should have been smarter with my backups, but, it all went poof. So, I'm probably on modding hiatus for awhile...

Computers suck sometimes, been there done that.  :classic_dodgy:

• 3 weeks later...

Sucks about the computer :(

This mod looks pretty interesting, and so do the other ideas mentioned here.

I actually came here because I saw this as an option in simple slavery, but it has a dll and I am using SSE. Whenever you do get back to this, will you do an sse version too? It looks like all it would need is the dll recompiled for skse64.