Treasure Hunter Whore (A Devious Quest)

11 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Papyrus log (possibly).

Also, in console type: coc OLDBluePalaceWing01 

Let me know if you're able to get into that cell without issue.

I installed Papyrus and typed in coc OldBluePalaceWing01 and it worked but when i tried to activate the "quest/event" it still crashed

Try typing in console:

Help "Iron Prisoner Chains"

Find the ID

Then do Player.Additem xxxxxxxx 1   

(xxxxxxxx = 8 digit ID code)

Equip the item and make sure that your player can handle the HDT.

The other items in the outfit are as follows, repeat for each of them and make sure they will all equip without a problem:

Help "Black Soulgem Anal Plug"

Help "Black Soulgem Vaginal Plug"

Help "Inescapable Whore Belt"

Help "Inescapable Whore Piercings"

Help "Iron Ring Slave Boots"

25 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Try typing in console:

Help "Iron Prisoner Chains"

Find the ID

Then do Player.Additem xxxxxxxx 1   

(xxxxxxxx = 8 digit ID code)

Equip the item and make sure that your player can handle the HDT.

The other items in the outfit are as follows, repeat for each of them and make sure they will all equip without a problem:

Help "Black Soulgem Anal Plug"

Help "Black Soulgem Vaginal Plug"

Help "Inescapable Whore Belt"

Help "Inescapable Whore Piercings"

Help "Iron Ring Slave Boots"

I tried typing in Help "and then each items name" and nothing came up i then went and looked in Outfit Studio to see if they were added to game and they are not. Is there a separate file besides DD that adds these items or did i mess up somewhere during installation?

Usually this is a skeleton issue, you need to have a compatible skeleton.

You might need XPMSE HDT physics extension for Heretical items, can anyone confirm?

I'd also suggest making sure you have latest version of RaceMenu.

You might also check the DD support thread / install instructions.

15 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

You might need XPMSE HDT physics extension for Heretical items, can anyone confirm?

Ok thanks! I updated RaceMenu today so i do not think that is the problem, I'll try using the HDT physics extension and see if that works.

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

ok i downloaded HDT physics Extension and i can equip the "Inescapable Iron Chains" by itself and i can equip all the other items (Plugs, belts, piercings, and boots) together minus the chains, but when i try to equip everything together (Plugs, belts boots, and piercings) + (Iron Chains) the game crashes. 

32 minutes ago, Jalko45 said:

ok i downloaded HDT physics Extension and i can equip the "Inescapable Iron Chains" by itself and i can equip all the other items (Plugs, belts, piercings, and boots) together minus the chains, but when i try to equip everything together (Plugs, belts boots, and piercings) + (Iron Chains) the game crashes. 

I'd suggest to check once again your HDT and skeleton installation because something is not right.

There are quite a few DD items that have moving chains etc., so if you don't have HDT correctly sorted, you will continue to have problems.

28 minutes ago, westing said:

Hi i am so lost what do i do for the first part like can someone walk me threw it?

edit: oops, getting mods mixed.

This mod was started by sleeping in the wilderness. Find a bed from some bandit camp, and set the chances for sleeping how you want from MCM menu.

5 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Not quite, but that's a good one, maybe I'll do her next, lol...

Do you guys know the character?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5703466fed1540181e291041b1d510ed.png

cant say I know who that is, but i definitely dig the art, can I get a pm to the source/artist? or whenever you're ready to reveal who it is. But really like the model too, anything with purple  hair is instant win in my book.

7 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I'd suggest to check once again your HDT and skeleton installation because something is not right.

There are quite a few DD items that have moving chains etc., so if you don't have HDT correctly sorted, you will continue to have problems.

Silly question, in the listed requirements for DD, HDT isnt included?

7 hours ago, Jalko45 said:

Silly question, in the listed requirements for DD, HDT isnt included?

To review your issue, it basically boils down to: You put on certain DD items, your game crashes.

That's effectively beyond the scope of this Mod or this Mod's support as it's an issue you're having with equipping DD items.

What I do know about those Prisoner Chains:

image.png.2a6c238f67f0cd3f341becbe94be04a1.png

The Device uses HDT Havok Physics for collisions as you can see from the 3 .xml files.

AFAIK

• You need to have a skeleton and body that are compatible with HDT.
  • You need SKSE.
  • You need to have the right .NIFs & .XMLs generated for the body that you're using (run Bodyslide).
  • You 'might' need HDT Physics Extensions.

This is my understanding but I'm not the foremost expert on HDT Physics. If you continue to have problems, I'd take it up with DD support as this is their Device.

3 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

To review your issue, it basically boils down to: You put on certain DD items, your game crashes.

That's effectively beyond the scope of this Mod or this Mod's support as it's an issue you're having with equipping DD items.

What I do know about those Prisoner Chains:

image.png.2a6c238f67f0cd3f341becbe94be04a1.png

The Device uses HDT Havok Physics for collisions as you can see from the 3 .xml files.

AFAIK

• You need to have a skeleton and body that are compatible with HDT.
  • You need SKSE.
  • You need to have the right .NIFs & .XMLs generated for the body that you're using (run Bodyslide).
  • You 'might' need HDT Physics Extensions.

This is my understanding but I'm not the foremost expert on HDT Physics. If you continue to have problems, I'd take it up with DD support as this is their Device.

Thank you very much, you've been very helpful!

my game crash when it have loaded and i am in seeing some subtitles. any idea what make this?

Save Done!

Storage Saving...
Saving mod list...
    MODS Saved
    - objects: 353
    INTV Saved
    - objects: 353
    FLOV Saved
    - objects: 31
    STRV Saved
    - objects: 32
    FORV Saved
    - objects: 1
    INTL Saved
    - objects: 114
    FLOL Saved
    - objects: 312
    STRL Saved
    - objects: 161
    FORL Saved
    - objects: 4
    PKGO Saved
JSON Files: 4
JSON SaveFiles - Done
    External JSON Saved
Save Done!

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/../SexLab/SuppressedAnimations.json
JSON: File does not exist, init empty root object...