Treasure Hunter Whore (A Devious Quest)

5 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I'm interested in your mod but I wonder : is there a way to get out of it ?  I mean, is it like Captured Dreams where you're never really free ?

Once you finish the quest, it's over. There is no long term slavery or whatever, only the fetch/pursue quest followed by a radiant treasure hunt for the keys.

You are as free as you make yourself be : only change the event proc rate in the mcm menu to "participate" more or less often.

13 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Once you finish the quest, it's over. There is no long term slavery or whatever, only the fetch/pursue quest followed by a radiant treasure hunt for the keys.

You are as free as you make yourself be : only change the event proc rate in the mcm menu to "participate" more or less often.

Great, thank you :)

The slave girl pursuit sounds like a great way to liven up the return trip.  I'm hoping though that getting caught won't guarantee failure, so there's still a chance to struggle free from whatever your opponent put on you and catch up to her. 

On the vibes, that could work for or against you.  If the other slave girl is also subject to them, you'd have just a good a chance of ambushing her when she's vulnerable as she has of doing that to you.   And if you hear hers go off if she's coming up behind you, that's a good warning.  Depending on how it's done, this could be more fun with the vibes left active.  Just a thought.

13 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I wish that I could get bound combat to work better for NPCs. The combat AI seems to get really borked by certain DD items... I really wanted to do some sort of Slave-Girl fighting arena with 2 or more Girls in Armbinders fighting it out until one knocks the others out and emerges victorious. The winner might get a certain number of forced orgasms as a reward, and perhaps even set free, while the loser(s) will get some 'motivation' to try harder next time... But that idea unfortunately stays on the shelf for now because I haven't been able to get NPC bound combat to work well in testing...

Perhaps not Bound Combat, but what about a sort of mini game? Perhaps create a new cell for a fighting ring, and have randomly placed runes on the ground (as the mage spells) each one could trigger a different effect as the player and npc walk over them. When the player touches one it could cause damage or random restraint effect on the npc, and vice versa, could even have random one that could backfire if you choose. And proceed to choose a winner in this manner. Not sure how terrible this would be to script as I have no modding experience >.>

15 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Ok so:

1) Getting hunted by Slave Girls

or

2) Thieve's Guild Quest

?

I'm voting for 1) with all my heart! In fact I'm super excited to see how it will be implemented. The closest thing I've experienced with using forcegreets is Devious Framework's slavers, that pursue you and chain you to the magic leash, but you can spot them if you're careful and make a run in time. 

15 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

If they catch the Player, they'll lock her up in a tight hobble dress or straight jacket or something similar...

I think that hobble dress or something that make you extremely slow would be almost impossible to get rid of in the wilderness. Hopping to the nearest city could take an eternity. It would be great if the player could still catch up with the slave girls afterwards, so it would be ideal to have a minigame like it was implemented in Deviously Cursed Loot. As I remember the player was bound and lying on the ground, and a window with options appeared (wriggle your arms, wriggle your legs etc) and if the player can guess the right "combination" the bonds will release him. I don't really know how hard it is to implement so if it is you could just make the player unmovable for a minute or so in a bound animation, as if trying to get rid of the bonds.

And I have another request - could you make an option to skip the intro dialogue or make it short when the player is running the quest second time? The writing is really good but it can be a bit annoying if this dialogue repeats every time for five minutes.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The slave girl pursuit sounds like a great way to liven up the return trip. 

10 hours ago, vyseari said:

My vote would be Thieves Guild, more paths = more fun!

9 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

I'm voting for 1) with all my heart! In fact I'm super excited to see how it will be implemented.

I'm working on both actually... I won't spoil too much about how it will be implemented, but it should be interesting. :classic_wink:

Some things I have noticed as "problematic". After I lost the race against the slave girl because I stumbled at the only moment I was able to reach her (fuck you daedric assholes), I was teleported to the bottom of the stairs to High Hrothgar. There is a general issue with this place. There is always a bear near the cave and almost everytime a wolf on aggro a short distance up the stairs. Both are attacking during the scene is running messing things up. The bitch suit was equipped but the animation wasn't. My PC still was in the pony girl animation due to the pony play boots I guess.

I really enjoyed it so far. It would have been a clear loss to this community if this mod wasn't available anymore. Thank you! 

Just a small update.

I had the first section of the Thieves Guild quest mostly done and had mechanics worked out for Slave Girl chase, but, was finding motivation for this particular project hard to come by. TBH, I kind of don't like working with DD Framework. (Too many design bugs).

Thanks to those that supported the Mod, you're the only reason that it's still here.

I think that I will leave things as is for now and move on to something else...

14 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Just a small update.

I had the first section of the Thieves Guild quest mostly done and had mechanics worked out for Slave Girl chase, but, was finding motivation for this particular project hard to come by. TBH, I kind of don't like working with DD Framework. (Too many design bugs).

Thanks to those that supported the Mod, you're the only reason that it's still here.

I think that I will leave things as is for now and move on to something else...

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's really hard to work without motivation, I know that.

Thank you for addig the option to remove blindfolds and that you are leaving the mod available for download. Many people have enjoyed it and many will.

I just hope that you won't abandon slave girls hunt idea and implement it some day, maybe in another mod. This hasn't been done yet and I think this is a great idea.

When creating a bashed patch via Wrye Smash i get this error:

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ARMO' record and/or subrecord: 09005E76
  eid = u'THWBlackSoulgemAnInventory'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 498
  file pos = 51626
Error in TreasureHunterWhore.esp

25 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 498
  file pos = 51626

yup I am having this same issue too .... any advice ?

Hey this is pretty awesome so far!  A couple of things I noticed:

• The nipple piercings are not equipped if I already have nipple piercings attached.
  • There's no actual vaginal piercing equipped to accompany the skooma whore / sexlab pheremones "drug injector" option.

Edit Oh, I saw you were shelving this for now.  That's too bad, I'm always looking for new DD themed adventures!  I hope you return to this again someday.

7 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 498
  file pos = 51626

See if this solves it: TreasureHunterWhore.esp

1 hour ago, timking said:

could you make it a rar/7z file?
be a lot easier to make nexus modmanager accept the file

It's just a file for testing, just an .esp so you'd drop it in your install directory. (That's what NMM does anyway).

19 minutes ago, Jalko45 said:

Hi, I installed the mod along with Sex Lab, Devious Devices, (etc) but every time the Kidnap happens my game crashes after the loading screen! Any ideas what i messed up? 

Is all the DD stuff working for you otherwise?