Treasure Hunter Whore (A Devious Quest)

Guest AthenaESIV

Hugh, good to see you back! Glad you got Skyrim reinstalled, hopefully you get into the mood for some ESV modding and grace us with tons of new stuff hitting files/category/1-skyrim/ all the time like last year

Here's to having a grand 2019...

Hello,

I started using this mod, and am enjoying it quite a bit.

However, I have run into an issue. After I have reclaimed the artifact, and brought it back to the vampire, and he sends me to go find the key to the belt. I go to the location marked on the map, go inside, and the marker shows that it's now outside in the overworld. Go back outside, the marker shows inside the cave. I have attached screenshots to better illustrate the issue.

Thank you!

ScreenShot2.bmp

ScreenShot3.bmp

ScreenShot4.bmp

ScreenShot5.bmp

ScreenShot6.bmp

Needing help starting the mod, right after the loading screen for being kidnapped my game crashes to desktop. I have XPMSE with HDT extension and I'm NOT playing on special edition. I only have the required mods for the mod plus alternate start and racemenu, no idea what to do. Please help. (already did a UNNP UNP batch build too)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I've installed this mod for the first time and from what I've read in this thread I think I'm in for a good time. I've installed the mod and I now have two Bretons on my racemenu. One of the Bretons has no body and is marked "TreasureHunterWhore.esp (BoundGirlRace)." I haven't run into any stability issues with this mod so far, but I have yet to trigger the night event so I will post again if my game glitches out or something. If anyone can maybe enlighten me to a fix for this I would be grateful.

Just so you know I have already reinstalled the mod and double checked to make sure files are going to the proper directories and I've tried installing nothing except this mod, its dependencies, racemenu, and alternate start. I still think the glitch is probably my fault somehow because I can't find anyone else talking about it.

Thanks for your time and I appreciate you working on this mod.

20190315085816_1.jpg

Hi all,

First of all, a big thank you to Hugh! I've installed this only recently, and I really like it.

the only thing that bugs me is that vanilla Skyrim doesn't give you a good enough reason to actually sleep. I've tried a few real needs mods, but don't really like the mechanics. Is there a mod out there that focuses exclusively on fatigue and sleep? Not something that just gives you a bit of a debuff when you don't sleep, but a mechanic that really punishes you for not sleeping, slowing you down, making you unable to fight, or why not actually make the character pass out? The idea being that after fighting your way through a dungeon, you are actually so tired that you must sleep pretty much right where you are, and risk the consequences.

Just a thought...

Anyone know about a mod like that?

Or maybe someone motivated to write one?

20 hours ago, CoOpLab said:

Every time I go to sleep it loads the wakeup scene, but as soon as it displays the message and screen begins to fade from black my game crashes?

DD mods crashes are nearly always related to incomplete HDT install.

Very much enjoying this mod, mainly because the level of bondage is more fun-sized than Captured Dreams, and the focus is not as aimless as that of Deviously Cursed Loot. There's two things I'm eager to see worked upon, however - the Skooma Whore integration, and general activity progression.

For the skooma whore integration - very fun addition, and definitely adds an interesting way to gaining addiction on your character. I'm missing your master exploiting your growing addiction here, however. Maybe he'd use you or have you degraded in some way for a quick fix of skooma, or force you into some bondage-themed rehab. I'd definitely want it to be fun-sized, as with the radiant quests in this mod, however - not something that completely takes over gameplay and forces you to play through hours of waiting on animations without impactful player input.

Oh, and I'm also finding it weird there's no arousal gain on skooma injections, considering the descriptions. A SLIA integration possibility, maybe?

Second thing I'm missing, is some sort of progression in your relationship with the master, if you want to call it that. A change in dialogue after repeated kidnappings, definitely, but also methods for him to reward or punish you after a successsful fetch. Again, as said over, fun sized - I'm loving the mod mainly because of its radiant content and its possibility to be integrated into regular gameplay, rather than commandeering it completely as other BDSM-themed mods have a tendency to do.

Anyhow, thanks for the mod!

forgive me if this is covered somewhere and i just didn't see it, but the hardcore outfits don't seem to affect anything. assuming i should wake up in them immediately, no matter what i have checked, i end up with the collar/cuffs/belt/chains outfit. which i quite like, but i wanted to see what the others looked like. 

Hi, i had some problems that are totally on my end, but i'd still hope for a fix since it should be easy.

I'm playing with SLSO and a couple of mods reducing my performance which meant, when the vampire has sex with me in his lair i'm teleported before the animation ended. Which leaves it in an unfinished state and i get the "teleport to giants camp" bug and some others, like rape mods calling attackers but never triggering sex - which again never releases them.

It was kinda funny to have 3 horses, 2 dogs and 5 NPCs following me through Skyrim on my quest once, but i wouldn't want that every time.^^

Solution: could you add a timer or wait a bit before he teleports you out?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 2:11 PM, Khazagt said:

Hey, I've installed this mod for the first time and from what I've read in this thread I think I'm in for a good time. I've installed the mod and I now have two Bretons on my racemenu. One of the Bretons has no body and is marked "TreasureHunterWhore.esp (BoundGirlRace)." I haven't run into any stability issues with this mod so far, but I have yet to trigger the night event so I will post again if my game glitches out or something. If anyone can maybe enlighten me to a fix for this I would be grateful.

Just so you know I have already reinstalled the mod and double checked to make sure files are going to the proper directories and I've tried installing nothing except this mod, its dependencies, racemenu, and alternate start. I still think the glitch is probably my fault somehow because I can't find anyone else talking about it.

Thanks for your time and I appreciate you working on this mod.

20190315085816_1.jpg

Hello.

Same issue there, except I use Quick Start and not Alternate start. I'll start anyway with a "regular" breton race ans see what's coming :)

10 hours ago, generalzod7 said:

i got the mod but every time i gorest outsie in a stormclaok camp and go tolsleep the mod crashes me to dekstop is there soemtihngi am misingforit?

You propably haven't tested wearing chain restraints from DD-Expansion yet. There are some HDT body requirements.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you start it i tryed sleeping in wild a lot of times but no event do i need to do a quest in the base games story to trigger the mod to work or is it random ? slept in wild for 100 ingame days 24 hours each day but nothing happened >.<