Treasure Hunter Whore (A Devious Quest)

56 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Heh... Like maybe the technology spreads and the Thieves Guild wants the Player to deliver secret messages to certain NPCs, only, they don't tell the Player who the delivery is for so if she gets captured by the authorities, she won't be able to give any information about who the recipient is, no matter how intense the interrogation gets...

The nipples shocker / vibes GPS system could be very useful in the world of espionage... :classic_tongue:

I could also see the Greybeards making use of such a system when they need the Dragonborn, instead of using the Voice and letting all of Skyrim know about it. ?

42 minutes ago, LHM said:

I could also see the Greybeards making use of such a system when they need the Dragonborn, instead of using the Voice and letting all of Skyrim know about it. ?

That's pretty good. :classic_biggrin:

Those Greybeards do give up their knowledge rather easily too... You'd think that they might make the Dragonborn 'earn' it a bit more, no?

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Those Greybeards do give up their knowledge rather easily too... You'd think that they might make the Dragonborn 'earn' it a bit more, no?

I would think those secluded gentleman must have a few suppressed desires that a Dragonborn could fulfill... Going up and down that mountain would be quite the errand. ?

BTW, that punishment for failing the Slave Quest is really harsh... (one day I will try doing it just to see how hardcore I am) ?

25 minutes ago, LHM said:

I would think those secluded gentleman must have a few suppressed desires that a Dragonborn could fulfill... Going up and down that mountain would be quite the errand. ?

BTW, that punishment for failing the Slave Quest is really harsh... (one day I will try doing it just to see how hardcore I am) ?

Yes, they might see an opportunity to make use of someone young and strong to help them restock all of their winter provisions... I mean, if she intends to fight Dragons, surely she can manage to deliver a few barrels of Honningbrew Mead, right? ?

lol, well, people complained before that it was too easy, so I fixed it! :classic_tongue:

21 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

Can I request to make blindfolds for hardcore bondage optional? I really like hardcore option, but with my vision heavily supressed it's hard to enjoy the view of my character struggling with restraints. It's just an hour of trying to look out for something in the dark fog.

The latest version of DD Integration allows you to reduce the blindfold effect to zero (on the leeches mode, possibly on all) so you can always just switch to that in the MCM.

41 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

Can I request to make blindfolds for hardcore bondage optional? I really like hardcore option, but with my vision heavily supressed it's hard to enjoy the view of my character struggling with restraints. It's just an hour of trying to look out for something in the dark fog.

The restraints are normal restraints. i you have keys or struggle you can get them off... it will only take time, so if you are chasing the delivery girl it may cost you. Only the belt and piercings are escape-proof.

2 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

The restraints are normal restraints. i you have keys or struggle you can get them off... it will only take time, so if you are chasing the delivery girl it may cost you. Only the belt and piercings are escape-proof.

That's what I usually do, try to get rid of the devices and then go on a hunt. I just thought that I'm doing that not as intended by author of the mod.

2 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

That's what I usually do, try to get rid of the devices and then go on a hunt. I just thought that I'm doing that not as intended by author of the mod.

Eh, the quests would simply be impossible if you couldn't even free your hands to hit the slavegirl/remove boots to run after her... I think it's meant to give a handicap more than something else.

2 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Eh, the quests would simply be impossible if you couldn't even free your hands to hit the slavegirl/remove boots to run after her... I think it's meant to give a handicap more than something else.

I did it with full bondage and blindfold in the night. Had to turn on bound combat in DD and ambush the girl. Took half an hour of save-loading but it was quite fun.

5 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

Should I make an inescapable bondage option? (With bigger rewards at the end).

2 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Not impossible, but definitely more difficult... I am taking the ankle chains off already for the Slave Girl Hunting quest, so bound combat is an option.

I'm also trying to think of something that could make the trip back more interesting in case anyone has any suggestions...

16 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I'm also trying to think of something that could make the trip back more interesting in case anyone has any suggestions...

Well I think the trip back with the added vibrations are pretty good, I just wish they were as consistently happening as when you are moving towards the artifact.  But as for additions, when you are set on the quest he mentions his lack of thralls, so perhaps the trinket helps him to gain thralls in some manner of another, and it can detect people that are more pliable mentally and you either magically compel them to head to his location, or have them follow the player. The artifact obviously leads you to them, obviously with same vibration GPS system. The more you convince the better the reward maybe? I hope that made some sense.

On another note I really hope the Thieves Guild errands are something you are considering, my idea for this if you have none would be, the player ends up in their service in one manner or another, bought from Simple Slavery, a voluntary job, or kidnapped while sleeping. The job would be to as you said deliver secret information, stored in a protective cylinder and locked away, but it doesn't need to be started right away, once employed and equipped with her plugs, when it's time to do a delivery the plugs will inform her when to meet her contact (not sure if you can suppress standard vibration events, or have a MCM option to do that) and the she can make her way to either a predetermined contact in which no vibration event would be need to guide her, or perhaps even the contact is random. Once you make contact you are supplied with the information, and sent to your unknown recipient.

Could be interesting, well to me at least. Either way I hope you get inspiration from this. Have been enjoying the mod greatly so far.

43 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Should I make an inescapable bondage option? (With bigger rewards at the end).

Only if it doesn't conflict with the gameplay target.

I was once in a situation when the trinket was behind the locked door, I had my hands tied and couldn't pick the lock, and couldn't wait because of the piercing enchantment. My options in this: 1) use unlock console command 2) go find a key or a person who would help me get my hands free.

And please could you make the blindfold optional?

54 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Well, it may be not easy to do, but what if after you get the trinket, YOU become a target for vampire slave girls ended up in the same situation as you? It's like slave girl quest but backwards. You have to avoid them and don't let them forcegreet you and take away the trinket. If they catch you you will be bound in place and will have to struggle to get free. And then you can catch up with them maybe. 

I would like the idea that some sexy girls are hunting for you and you have to avoid them or face consequences (which you may want to face). 

48 minutes ago, vyseari said:

Well I think the trip back with the added vibrations are pretty good, I just wish they were as consistently happening as when you are moving towards the artifact.  But as for additions, when you are set on the quest he mentions his lack of thralls, so perhaps the trinket helps him to gain thralls in some manner of another, and it can detect people that are more pliable mentally and you either magically compel them to head to his location, or have them follow the player. The artifact obviously leads you to them, obviously with same vibration GPS system. The more you convince the better the reward maybe? I hope that made some sense.

I've updated it so the vibe for the next update so will be a bit more lively and frequent on the trip back.

For the trip back, I'd actually considered doing a role reversal and having 2-3 Slave Girls sent out to hunt the Player after the Artifact is retreived. They'll fight dirty and try to beat the Player up and steal the Trinket from her before she makes it back to the Mill.

I wish that I could get bound combat to work better for NPCs. The combat AI seems to get really borked by certain DD items... I really wanted to do some sort of Slave-Girl fighting arena with 2 or more Girls in Armbinders fighting it out until one knocks the others out and emerges victorious. The winner might get a certain number of forced orgasms as a reward, and perhaps even set free, while the loser(s) will get some 'motivation' to try harder next time... But that idea unfortunately stays on the shelf for now because I haven't been able to get NPC bound combat to work well in testing...

1 hour ago, vyseari said:

On another note I really hope the Thieves Guild errands are something you are considering, my idea for this if you have none would be, the player ends up in their service in one manner or another, bought from Simple Slavery, a voluntary job, or kidnapped while sleeping.

I have a pretty good idea for the Thieves Guild quest. It will be a different kind of setup than the current one, but should be interesting...

47 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

Well, it may be not easy to do, but what if after you get the trinket, YOU become a target for vampire slave girls ended up in the same situation as you? It's like slave girl quest but backwards. You have to avoid them and don't let them forcegreet you and take away the trinket. If they catch you you will be bound in place and will have to struggle to get free. And then you can catch up with them maybe. 

I would like the idea that some sexy girls are hunting for you and you have to avoid them or face consequences (which you may want to face). 

Yeah, I like this. Having a radius check would probably work better than bound combat for now... If they catch the Player, they'll lock her up in a tight hobble dress or straight jacket or something similar...

Ok so:

1) Getting hunted by Slave Girls

or

2) Thieve's Guild Quest

?

19 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

It's an interesting idea.

There is such a thing as 'blocking' dialogue, similar to what DD uses for gags. So, it may for instance be possible to make it so the only dialogue options that are available to the PC if he/she is above a certain arousal would be something sex related because the PC is too horny to think straight. Only when arousal is back to normal could the Player have a regular conversation with an NPC... Arousal threshholds above a certain level might require begging for sex or something similar until they come back down.

- This could be an interesting Mod perhaps, not sure if there are Mods out there with these mechanics or not...

Look at the Devious Mindbreak mod as a possible tie-in for this (I think it can be done w/ mod events, doesn't need to be added as a hard dependency).  That has states where the PC is too aroused (or too addled by frustration) to think straight.

Really happy to see this back.  I like what you've done a lot.  Can't wait to see if you get things set up to use the Vampire's slave girls to chase you.  It's cool that you're going to add a blindfold toggle.  I really like two of the outfits but the blindfolds were harsh unless you just did the DD effect turn down which defeats the point in blindfolds.

Trying to support your view on needing follows and likes.  I think this is the first mod I've done either for.

31 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Yeah, I like this. Having a radius check would probably work better than bound combat for now... If they catch the Player, they'll lock her up in a tight hobble dress or straight jacket or something similar...

Ok so:

1) Getting hunted by Slave Girls

or

2) Thieve's Guild Quest

?

I'm more for the 2) option first. imo, new content > addon to working content.

Also the radius/forcegreet by pursuers is a complete deathtrap and would not work, (and by that i mean quest auto-fail) for one very simple reason : you won't see them coming (no pun here) until they're on-screen if you're facing towards them, and if you get a plug vibration event (and you most probably will, all the more with the vibe toggle in mcm), they will simply walk up to you while you're immobilized by the animation, and forcegreet you on "wakeup".

The problem persists even if you give the girls quest markers or add messages to tell the player how close they are to catching their heroine.

tl;dr : forcegreet/radius idea borked by animation PC immobilisation (plugs vibe and edge/orgasms). if you see a girl on screen the anim gives enough time to catch you.

pretty sure any randomly triggered dd struggle anim would be the same.

6 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Also the radius/forcegreet by pursuers is a complete deathtrap and would not work, (and by that i mean quest auto-fail) for one very simple reason : you won't see them coming (no pun here) until they're on-screen if you're facing towards them, and if you get a plug vibration event (and you most probably will, all the more with the vibe toggle in mcm), they will simply walk up to you while you're immobilized by the animation, and forcegreet you on "wakeup".

The problem persists even if you give the girls quest markers or add messages to tell the player how close they are to catching their heroine.

This issue can be overcome by having a larger radius check that will prevent vibes from running. 

For instance, if Slave Girl distance to Player is < 20,000 units, vibes won't fire, but Slave Girl distance must be < 1,000 units before a force greet happens.

This allows for the Player run away without vibe interruption if the Slave Girls are nearby, and if the vibe goes off while the Slave Girls are > 20,000 units away, it should give enough time for the animation to cycle before they are able to catch the Player (but they will certainly gain ground, adding to the danger). - And if 20,000 turns out to not provide enough of a buffer, it can always be tweaked higher...

I can also set the speedmult on the Slave Girl actors so they are slightly slower or maybe the same speed as the Player (even if Player is debuffed by Slave Boots etc), so the 'chase' can be reasonably fair...

10 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

This issue can be overcome by having a larger radius check that will prevent vibes from running. 

For instance, if Slave Girl distance to Player is < 20,000 units, vibes won't fire, but Slave Girl distance must be < 1,000 units before a force greet happens.

This allows for the Player run away without vibe interruption if the Slave Girls are nearby, and if the vibe goes off while the Slave Girls are > 20,000 units away, it should give enough time for the animation to cycle before they are able to catch the Player (but they will certainly gain ground, adding to the danger). - And if 20,000 turns out to not provide enough of a buffer, it can always be tweaked higher...

I can also set the speedmult on the Slave Girl actors so they are slightly slower or maybe the same speed as the Player (even if Player is debuffed by Slave Boots etc), so the 'chase' can be reasonably fair...

This is going to need some hardcore pathing, i feel it. Oh well, more AI borking by jumping on top and around rocks i guess.

Can't believe i didn't think of the 2nd radius solution immediately before posting, it was so obvious >.>