6 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

hotkey for masturbation not working? is that a normal think cause i remember it worked at the start of my current character saves!!

many thanks in advance

You need to install animation packs that include masturbation animations.  Atomic Lust and BP70's Animations have those.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

OK.  Then the question becomes: is AAF working?  Can you bring up the AAF menu with the Home key and play an animation?

all other animations are working. yes home key for aaf working.

Edit: got it working was conflicting was another mod. it's one of the poser hotkey mods. still figuring out which one.

thanks

Edited by aspirine2

Not sure if this mod is still supported, but for some reason it wont remove the weapon from the person who asked for sex with. AAF seems to remove them when use that as stand alone sex, but when use sex em up and initiate sex, the MC loses weapon but the receiver keeps weapon showing.

2 hours ago, xdedufrancisxd said:

Con respecto a la animación todo exquisito gracias a los demás mods, pero yo uso bastante el personaje masculino y cuando realizó los actos me falta mi herramienta para realizar la penetración. Alguna solución?

Install a male body like Body Talk, and build the nude body in BodySlide with "Build Morphs" enabled.

Hi, I'm having problems doing the animations after dialogue options specifically the sex options like assaulting or flirting but I'm still able to kiss?

It says I don't have male to female animations in the AAF admin errors but I have all the animation packs installed especially atomic lust 

I have body talk but it's the one currently on Nexus, in game it tells me I need to install V3 which is gone and for some reason it says it doesn't have a male body preset