The hotkey simply doesn't work. I've installed all of the requirements, even using the downgrade patch for some of them to work, but still nothing. It doesn't show an error or anything, it's just that nothing happens when I push it. I've tried reloading the mcm and changing the hotkey. Nothing works.

26 minutes ago, ikawserf said:

The hotkey simply doesn't work. I've installed all of the requirements, even using the downgrade patch for some of them to work, but still nothing. It doesn't show an error or anything, it's just that nothing happens when I push it. I've tried reloading the mcm and changing the hotkey. Nothing works.

Make the problem happen again and post your script log and I'll take a look.

Posted (edited)

sorry to bother m8, but I've been having trouble with getting the mod working I've got all my mods in the correct order, spent the last literal day trying everything and trying to find a proper solution, and despite that, it keeps saying:

[AAF sex 'em up: please reinstall mod configuration method]

[reset sex 'em up's mcm to get the mcm working]

spent the last hours just searching and looking for a solution and decided fuck it and just came here to ask you or someone for help

Edit: [reset sex 'em up's mcm to get the mcm working] catches my attention the most, and it rings something in my head that solving that might fix it, but im not touching it cause I don't know coding well

Edited by TiredTitan
44 minutes ago, TiredTitan said:

Edit: [reset sex 'em up's mcm to get the mcm working] catches my attention the most, and it rings something in my head that solving that might fix it, but im not touching it cause I don't know coding well

It's not a bug.  It means Mod Configuration Menu isn't installed, or if it is installed it isn't loading.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's not a bug.  It means Mod Configuration Menu isn't installed, or if it is installed it isn't loading.

is there some special way for it to be installed, I've tried both manual installation and the download with mod manager option, though that second one doesn't work for some reason, despite the fact I'm using MO2 for the mods, how the heck do i make it load

Edited by TiredTitan
1 hour ago, MLGMagicHoodini said:

I got the mod fully working, except when I try start some animation, it doesn't when I press the hotkey for interaction it says something like "Can't use interaction while performing AAF Animation" or something, despite nothing happening

In SEU's MCM under "Misc" there is an option "Reset AAF scene keyword on Player".  Use that and the error will go away. 

Note that if this keyword got stuck on you because your AAF setup is broken, you will still need to fix AAF in order to play animations.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

In SEU's MCM under "Misc" there is an option "Reset AAF scene keyword on Player".  Use that and the error will go away. 

Note that if this keyword got stuck on you because your AAF setup is broken, you will still need to fix AAF in order to play animations.

I'll try it, but is the Home Button for AAF? I think suppose say "Undefined" or something?

image.png.e2b7134f279e9bcc4e527f3732a557ee.png

Edited by MLGMagicHoodini
Posted (edited)

Man, I'm at a loss here.

I just can't get FF Kissing/Hugging/Cuddling to work. I'm down to the bare minimum mods to run AAF etc to rule out any conflicts, but it seems impossible to fix.

The animations themselves work. I can manually set up a scene with the AAF interface and choose myself (fem. PC) and Cait and all the animations work just fine.

However, when I interact with Cait via the SEU hotkey neither kissing, hugging or cuddling works. I get the error 034 in AAF console output (error 4 in top left corner) that says that I don't have any animations tagged with SEUKissing, SEUHugging and SEUCuddle respectively. I thought this is what the addon mod does though? At the very least I can initiate these very same animations just fine with AAF, so they definitely do work.

I have this mod (AAF_SEU_V1.19) and right below it the AAF_SEU_XML_Addon (MO2). So naturally, the XML addon, particularly SexEmUp_tagData.xml overwrites the same file from AAF_SEU. These two files are the only conflicts in my load order aside from UAP.

Of course I have Atmoic Lust and Rufgt's Old Animations installed as well.

My basic load order:

Spoiler

AAF - Framework

AAF - Themes (AIO)

-

AAF - SexEmUp

AAF - SexEmUp XML Addon

-

Atomic Lust

Rufgt's Old Animations

-

UAP (ticked the optionfor the two animation packs above)

All requirements for said mods are also installed and are working correctly.

Now, I took a look at the SexEmUp_tagData.xml file from SEU and XML Addon. Interestingly, the one from the former ("original") has tags already set like this:

Spoiler

<!-- Atomic Lust -->

<tag position="Atomic Embrace" tags="SEUHugging"/>
<tag position="Atomic Kissing" tags="SEUKissing"/>
<tag position="Holding Kissing" tags="SEUKissing"/>
<tag position="Atomic Bed Cuddle" tags="SEUCuddle"/>

<!-- Rufgt's Old Animations -->

<tag position="Kissing" tags="SEUKissing"/>
<tag position="Make Out" tags="SEUKissing"/>
<tag position="Smooching" tags="SEUKissing"/>

I'm going to be honest, I have absolutely no idea about any of the technical stuff, but it seem to me here that the tags for both animation packs are set correctly, albeit incomplete.

So I figured, just try it without the XML Addon and lo and behold kissing animations suddenly worked via SEU hotkey dialogue option "Kiss". Huggin and cuddling still don't work.

I also tried mixing the other two XML files from the addon with the "original" SexEmUp_tagData.xml from SEU, but this had the same result, kiss working, the rest not. Also, have I mentioned that I have no idea about the technical stuff?

So yeah, that's where I am right now. I want this to work, but it just doesn't. I've searched threads here up and down for a solution, but I didn't find anything that helped. I feel like I've exhausted everything I can think of, hence my post.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. As I'm typing all this, I still hope it hits me and I realize that I made some super obvious and easy to fix mistake, but nope. So here we go.

Edit1: Added my papyrus log. I also noticed that the "follow me" option doesn't seem to work. If I talk to the npc again (with SEU hotkey) it's like I talk to them again for the first time. Nevermind. I have to talk to them with E and select up (Talk).

Edit2: I also found out that when I choose "Sex" it plays kissing animations as well (besides sex).

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Light of Hope
Added papyrus log
15 hours ago, Light of Hope said:

Now, I took a look at the SexEmUp_tagData.xml file from SEU and XML Addon. Interestingly, the one from the former ("original") has tags already set like this:

I'm going to be honest, I have absolutely no idea about any of the technical stuff, but it seem to me here that the tags for both animation packs are set correctly, albeit incomplete.

So I figured, just try it without the XML Addon and lo and behold kissing animations suddenly worked via SEU hotkey dialogue option "Kiss". Huggin and cuddling still don't work.

I probably know less than you about this technical stuff, but if the code is incomplete, would it be possible to take code from a working animation and paste it in?

16 hours ago, Light of Hope said:

However, when I interact with Cait via the SEU hotkey neither kissing, hugging or cuddling works. I get the error 034 in AAF console output (error 4 in top left corner) that says that I don't have any animations tagged with SEUKissing, SEUHugging and SEUCuddle respectively. I thought this is what the addon mod does though? At the very least I can initiate these very same animations just fine with AAF, so they definitely do work.

I vaguely recall that UAP conflicts with the SEU XML add-on, but I can't remember how exactly and I don't use UAP myself.  I think you should be able to tell the UAP installer to ignore SEU?

16 hours ago, Light of Hope said:

Edit2: I also found out that when I choose "Sex" it plays kissing animations as well (besides sex).

That's actually normal.  The "Sex" option doesn't really filter for anything so it'll play whatever animation.  Kissing and Hugging use tag filters obviously.  When I converted this mod to AAF tags were barely a thing so I didn't use them much in the mod, I should probably go back and fix that.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I vaguely recall that UAP conflicts with the SEU XML add-on, but I can't remember how exactly and I don't use UAP myself.  I think you should be able to tell the UAP installer to ignore SEU?

That's actually normal.  The "Sex" option doesn't really filter for anything so it'll play whatever animation.  Kissing and Hugging use tag filters obviously.  When I converted this mod to AAF tags were barely a thing so I didn't use them much in the mod, I should probably go back and fix that.

If you have the interest/time to shift your attention to SEU, you can also consider the expansion of dialogue: flirting/prostitution content selection based on position tags, and even non-Aggression animation parts of KFT in the future.🤭

Edited by kziitd
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, 008zulu said:

I probably know less than you about this technical stuff, but if the code is incomplete, would it be possible to take code from a working animation and paste it in?

I did a bit more than that, but I actually managed to get it all to work! Choosing kissing, hugging and cuddling in the flirt dialogue now all play their respective animations.

Here's what I did:

1. I deleted the the file "SexEmUp_tagData.xml" from the SexEmUp XML Addon download..

2. I edited "SexEmUp_tagData.xml" from the SexEmUP Main download like this. (I added the bold part)

Spoiler

<meta title="SexEmUp_positionData.xml" version="1" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults offset="0,50,180" loadPriority="10"/>

<!-- Atomic Lust -->

<position id="Atomic Embrace" animation="Atomic Embrace"/>
<position id="Atomic Kissing" animation="Atomic Kissing"/>
<position id="Holding Kissing" animation="Holding Kissing"/>
<position id="Atomic Bed Cuddle" location="Double Bed" animation="Atomic Bed Cuddle"/>

<position id="Kissing" animation="Kissing"/>
<position id="Make Out" animation="Make Out"/>
<position id="Smooching" animation="Smooching"/>
<position id="Spooning" animation="Spooning"/>

3. Next, I edited the two other files from SEU XML Addon like this:

3a. SexEmUp_animationData.xml

Spoiler

<meta title="SexEmUp_animationData.xml" version="1" dataSet="animation"/>
<defaults loadPriority="10"/>

<!-- Atomic Lust -->

<animation id="Atomic Embrace" frames="400">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="020044D7" id="AtomicEmbraceF" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="020044D8" id="AtomicEmbraceM" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Atomic Kissing" frames="360">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0200540D" id="AtomicKissingF" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0200540E" id="AtomicKissingM" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Holding Kissing" frames="60">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="02043080" id="Holding Kissing F" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="02043081" id="Holding Kissing M" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Atomic Bed Cuddle" frames="400">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0201B959" id="Atomic Bed Cuddle F" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0201B95A" id="Atomic Bed Cuddle M" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Kissing" time="60">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0100359A" id="KissingStandingA" source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0100359B" id="KissingStandingB" source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Make Out" time="60" >
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="01004C6D" id="MakeOutA" source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="01004C6E" id="MakeOutB" source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Smooching" time="60">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="01006AD8" id="SmoochingM" source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="01006AD7" id="SmoochingF" source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Spooning" time="60">
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="01008942" id="SpooningM"/> source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1.25"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="01008943" id="SpooningF"/> source="rufgt's Animations.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

Bold part is copied from Rufgt's Animation, strikethrough is deleted, underlined is manually added by me. I did it, because Spooning is an M/F animation, but it should be gender neutral and the other animations in that file are like that too. The line with the erection morph I actually left in, because I thought if the context again is M/F then it should be there, but I have no idea if that would work, because I removed the actor gender above. In my brief testing it at least didn't stop the animation from happening.

3b. SexEmUp_positionData.xml (again, bold part added by me)

Spoiler

<meta title="SexEmUp_positionData.xml" version="1" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults offset="0,50,180" loadPriority="10"/>

<!-- Atomic Lust -->

<position id="Atomic Embrace" animation="Atomic Embrace"/>
<position id="Atomic Kissing" animation="Atomic Kissing"/>
<position id="Holding Kissing" animation="Holding Kissing"/>
<position id="Atomic Bed Cuddle" location="Double Bed" animation="Atomic Bed Cuddle"/>

<position id="Kissing" animation="Kissing"/>
<position id="Make Out" animation="Make Out"/>
<position id="Smooching" animation="Smooching"/>
<position id="Spooning" animation="Spooning"/>

I'll add these files to this post. Load them after SEU and everything just works (for now?). Individual animation packs are loaded after and UAP after them.

Speaking of which:

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

UAP doesn't have the option for SEU itself, but for the animation packs (Rufgt and Atomic Lust in this case). I tried disabling those packs during the FOMOD and later I disabled UAP alltogether, but it made no difference.

SEU_XML_Addon_new.zip

Edited by Light of Hope
Fixed typos
1 hour ago, wYTTUBR said:

I followed the installation instructions but when I try to use the hotkeys I get a warning on the screen that says: AAF SEU: LL FourPlay plugin not loaded, ABORTING 

Reinstall AAF. You’re missing that file or it is being overwritten.

17 hours ago, Light of Hope said:

I did a bit more than that, but I actually managed to get it all to work! Choosing kissing, hugging and cuddling in the flirt dialogue now all play their respective animations.

I see what you did in the file, and I made some alterations of my own. Hopefully they will play the missing animations.

Posted (edited)

This might sound stupid but how do I install SEU XML Addon? Should I install it via MO2 like other mods? I tried to put the xml files manually into AFF folder but clothes are still removed when kissing/hugging/cuddling.

Also, does the SEU XML Addon work on older version of game and SEU?

Thanks

Edited by dilanzr
On 4/23/2019 at 7:51 PM, EgoBallistic said:

What exactly did you install?  This mod (AAF Sex 'Em Up) does not use Four-Play at all.  Did you install the Four-Play version of SEU?

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE FOUR PLAY VERSION OF SEU BEAUSE IT NOT SHOWING UP ON MY SEARCHES

On 4/23/2019 at 7:51 PM, EgoBallistic said:

What exactly did you install?  This mod (AAF Sex 'Em Up) does not use Four-Play at all.  Did you install the Four-Play version of SEU?

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE FOUR PLAY VERSION OF SEU BEAUSE IT NOT SHOWING UP ON MY SEARCHES.

hopefully SEU get a fix of update for the AAF SEU: LL Fourplay plugin not loaded because there is no animation allowed due to this error. all the fixes I saw have failed.

Posted (edited)

I literally cant do this anymore im being serious that ive spend whole afternoon trying to make this thing work with the aaf fourplay but it just dosnt, i aldready installed and uninstaled the fase, the mod and tried versions of the aaf and cheked all the plugins but the massage keeps coming,  pls help thank you :)

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by papupapu69
i needed to give more information about my problem
40 minutes ago, papupapu69 said:

I literally cant do this anymore im being serious that ive spend whole afternoon trying to make this thing work with the aaf fourplay but it just dosnt, i aldready installed and uninstaled the fase, the mod and tried versions of the aaf and cheked all the plugins but the massage keeps coming,  pls help thank you :)

Papyrus.0.log 41.08 kB · 0 downloads

You literally cant keep trying? Perhaps reading mod descriptions, installation instructions, and etc. might help. Knowing what you are trying to do is a good start also.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, papupapu69 said:

You are running the next-gen (1.10.984) version of the game, so you need to install the compatible version of the LLFP library, found here.  You need LLFP-v50-20240520.7z

You will also need an updated LooksMenu, found here.

And, since AAF failed to launch, you'll need to restart it.  After you have installed the above two files, load your save, open the console, and do this:

stopquest AAF_MainQuest
startquest AAF_MainQuest

You should see the AAF welcome message after that, and SEU and AAF will work.

Edited by EgoBallistic