9 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Does this mod allow me to like tell my companion to fck another npc? kinda like how sextool for skyrim had a spell to specify which npc fcks?

As EgoBallistic said... I just wanted to chime in that you can target usable idle furniture also with that hot-key... 

I use this mod to test animation setup a lot because it's pretty solid.

Edited by eflat01
2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Lots of possible reasons, all of them related to missing requirements.  Make the problem happen again and post your script log, I'll take a look.

Tried to generate one but It seems I don't have the logs folder at all and on vortex I can't find a button that looks like a puzzle piece. I edited the right papyrus log I think but when I exited the game there was no new log and I couldn't find a logs folder. Should I make one and if so where should I?

Just now, Fergis4 said:

Tried to generate one but It seems I don't have the logs folder at all and on vortex I can't find a button that looks like a puzzle piece. I edited the right papyrus log I think but when I exited the game there was no new log and I couldn't find a logs folder. Should I make one and if so where should I?

My fallout 4 is on steam if that makes a difference

Tried to generate one but It seems I don't have the logs folder at all and on vortex I can't find a button that looks like a puzzle piece. I edited the right papyrus log I think but when I exited the game there was no new log and I couldn't find a logs folder. Should I make one and if so where should I? My game is on steam if that matters. I'm posting this again cause I havent head back yet.

2 hours ago, Fergis4 said:

Tried to generate one but It seems I don't have the logs folder at all and on vortex I can't find a button that looks like a puzzle piece. I edited the right papyrus log I think but when I exited the game there was no new log and I couldn't find a logs folder. Should I make one and if so where should I? My game is on steam if that matters. I'm posting this again cause I havent head back yet.

You need to edit the file Fallout4Custom.ini in your My Documents\My Games\Fallout4 folder.  If the file doesn't already exist, create it.  Then put these lines in it:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=

That will enable logging.  Then make the problem happen again and the log file will be in your My Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script folder.  The file called Papyrus.0.log is always the newest one, so that's the one you want to post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 8:20 AM, stas2503 said:

I often get a notification before starting any animation from any mod.

AAF SEU: AAF SceneOnInit Status [4] and the animation is not played. What can be done?

The XML addon was installed and removed. Does not help.

`4` means there are no animations available for the combination of actors and tags sent to it. 

I keep running into this message: You can't surrender to these aggressors!

I'm almost certain I should be able to. I'm in combat with an actor that matches all the conditions on the quest alias as far as I can tell. I don't know fuck all about this engine but is it possible that for each Aggressor{01..10} it's trying to match the same actor each time? Like the nearest one or something and then testing those conditions on that one actor and failing the detection check so it never returns anything? (Even in cases where it would match an actor, why wouldn't each reference be the same one? Or is this quest alias stuff smarter than that?)

That would explain what I'm seeing where surrender fails to match the NPC I'm in combat with because there are other NPCs remotely nearby that are not in combat but a little spooked and searching.

29 minutes ago, terms said:

I'm in combat with an actor that matches all the conditions on the quest alias as far as I can tell.

The NPC has to be hostile to you, in combat with you, have detected you, and either be an NPC that can talk -- either a humanoid NPC or a Super Mutant.  It would be easier to figure this out if you just said what / who it is you are trying to surrender to.

30 minutes ago, terms said:

is it possible that for each Aggressor{01..10} it's trying to match the same actor each time?

No.  That would require that the aliases have the "Allow reuse in quest" flag set, which they don't.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It would be easier to figure this out if you just said what / who it is you are trying to surrender to.

It's a guard outside diamond city. It's nothing crazy. I tried to be fairly clear that the particular NPC is not the issue. What it feels like is that GetDetected requires LoS even though apparently that's not how it works. Maybe some other mod is fucking with it. I might just make my own edits and move on. Thanks.

New Version 1.19 Uploaded

• Added MCM option to enable verbose logging of AAF events to the Papyrus log, for debugging purposes.
  • Fixed flirt not working on actors that are flagged as hostile to the player (show up red in VATS) but not actually in combat with player
  • Added additional checks to filter out invalid targets in crosshair scan
50 minutes ago, gewkmiXX said:

Dang what timing I have. I was installing a modpack from Wabbajack that requires v 1.18 and that is now unavalable. Any way for older versions to become avalable again? Would love to not have to wait lol but ok if it is not a possibility. 

ask mod pack “author” not individual mod authors. explicitly stated not to do that.

1 hour ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

No. Contact mod pack “author” as it’s their responsibility. It’s clearly stated to not ask individual mod authors.

Mod pack author is on vacation and won’t be back till next week. It would be nice if someone here puts it up for download. The mod pack is Wasteland of depravity, which is the one mod pack that almost makes FO4 look enticing.

2 hours ago, Arsozah said:

Unfortunately a modset I'm using requires the use of an older version of this mod. is it possible to get a DL link for the 1.18 version? Otherwise I cant get wabbajack to properly install that particular modlist

I don't use wabbajack, but quick question, is it possible to fake it out by either renaming a copy of the current version in a new directory and changing the link it's looking for to that path? 

4 hours ago, eflat01 said:

I don't use wabbajack, but quick question, is it possible to fake it out by either renaming a copy of the current version in a new directory and changing the link it's looking for to that path? 

I swear I've gotten away with that before, but unfortunately that doesn't work anymore (if it ever did). There's some sort of hashing going on. It's frustrating that we can't just force Wabbajack to treat the updated file like the original 1.18.