15 hours ago, ohhellnawwww said:

its saying hotkeys are disabled during aaf scenes, when literally nothing is going on

That means AAF hung or crashed while playing an animation on the player, and you are now stuck with the "AAF Actor Busy" keyword.  You can clear this keyword in the Misc options of SEU's MCM.  Note that all this does is clear the keyword, if your AAF installation is messed up you'll need to fix it or this will happen again.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That means AAF hung or crashed while playing an animation on the player, and you are now stuck with the "AAF Actor Busy" keyword.  You can clear this keyword in the Misc options of SEU's MCM.  Note that all this does is clear the keyword, if your AAF installation is messed up you'll need to fix it or this will happen again.

Hello, I'm desperate and couldn't find an answer to this problem. For a long time now I have been unsuccessfully trying a variety of installation variations following the instructions, but the game simply does not see the menu and MSM installed.

Без имени2.jpg

Без имени1.jpg

Без имени.jpg

3 hours ago, lazmax2005 said:

Hello, I'm desperate and couldn't find an answer to this problem. For a long time now I have been unsuccessfully trying a variety of installation variations following the instructions, but the game simply does not see the menu and MSM installed.

Без имени2.jpg

Без имени1.jpg

Без имени.jpg

Nexus Mod Manager? that is an outdated mod manager, probably should consider to switch to vortex or better, MO2...

anyway since i dont know how NMM works, i'm not sure if this would fix your problem, but try to get MCM to load before anything else... if i remember correctly, MCM need to load before any other mod that uses it.

9 hours ago, lazmax2005 said:

Most likely you're running an old version of Fallout 4 that is not compatible with the version of F4SE and MCM that you have installed.  Otherwise you wouldn't need Fallout 4 Version Check Patcher.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thank you very much! All the tips helped. Only now there’s another problem... Using this mod [Home] is located on my layout is absurd and I can’t figure out how to create hotkeys. I've looked through everything and haven't found a way to open the MCM Sex 'Em Up menu in the game.

20231226_145849.jpg

Edited by lazmax2005
10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Most likely you're running an old version of Fallout 4 that is not compatible with the version of F4SE and MCM that you have installed.  Otherwise you wouldn't need Fallout 4 Version Check Patcher.

Once again, I spent an entire day trying to get this mod to work.
Problems that I cannot solve without help:
1. People are either in shorts, or their genitals are smeared all over the world if you install the A-Body Male Body Replacer mod.
2. Interactions with animals are not possible, although the settings for this are set.
3. The [Home] key for playing some AAF animations is still not available... Based on the message in the game, I need to give the list of mods again.

image.png.ba27540247f32c4a4d2b3ddf61c79e8a.png

On 12/27/2023 at 2:59 AM, lazmax2005 said:

Once again, I spent an entire day trying to get this mod to work.
Problems that I cannot solve without help:
1. People are either in shorts, or their genitals are smeared all over the world if you install the A-Body Male Body Replacer mod.
2. Interactions with animals are not possible, although the settings for this are set.
3. The [Home] key for playing some AAF animations is still not available... Based on the message in the game, I need to give the list of mods again.

image.png.ba27540247f32c4a4d2b3ddf61c79e8a.png

well you clearly didnt read AFF The Fucking Manual, my advice is scrap everything and read the AFF installation guide and follow it to the teeth. Once you get your AFF working, only then add in other mods.

you also want to organize your MO2 a little bit better, here is a guide about using MO2 organization feature..

here is some example to help you out.

MO01.jpg.a90d5ce3904c35d3143f4ee33b700e16.jpg

MO02.thumb.jpg.1de1a5bd44dcbc7e939fa618717fdf7e.jpgMO03.jpg.654c70fdf86aeb22343cc4b8bbbf3371.jpgMO04.jpg.d2ee54dbd1ad4c5819ab8180939e15e4.jpgMO05.jpg.e3c7fc2bba938c1ad69605824fbc649c.jpg

Edited by calvin_0
On 12/25/2023 at 3:32 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I found that but not when i press a hotkey nothing happens.

• 2 weeks later...

When i try use hotkeys from this mod, i see short loading and then my player with npc (Ivy) just stay "inside each other" naked and no any animations, though sound is here and i see that scenes changing. What my cause this problem? I read in the net that some people have this too, but no answer...

Edited by DanyaLi
4 hours ago, DanyaLi said:

When i try use hotkeys from this mod, i see short loading and then my player with npc (Ivy) just stay "inside each other" naked and no any animations, though sound is here and i see that scenes changing. What my cause this problem? I read in the net that some people have this too, but no answer...

That means SEU triggered AAF but the animations are not actually being played.  This could happen because 1) something is overwriting part of AAF, such as the LLFP library from Real Handcuffs, or 2) the animations aren't installed correctly.

My first suggestion is to use your mod manager to ensure nothing is overwriting any files from AAF.

Edited by EgoBallistic

Well, i use some collection of mods, but without AAF or any other adult content, So i installed AFF, themes, animations and UAP,  following Saya Scarlett manual, other stuff allready was in collection. I used NMM (becouse author of collection used it) and in the sort order installed all AAF stuff last (AAF is .esm and themes is .esl, so i placed it i corresponding spaces last). Tried different sets of animations with UAP or not (at all i have just 5), so i reinstalled the AAF stuff many times but with no result (though i even can trigger the penis with keys).

Edited by DanyaLi
4 hours ago, DanyaLi said:

Well, i use some collection of mods, but without AAF or any other adult content, So i installed AFF, themes, animations and UAP,  following Saya Scarlett manual, other stuff allready was in collection. I used NMM (becouse author of collection used it) and in the sort order installed all AAF stuff last (AAF is .esm and themes is .esl, so i placed it i corresponding spaces last). Tried different sets of animations with UAP or not (at all i have just 5), so i reinstalled the AAF stuff many times but with no result (though i even can trigger the penis with keys).

That "collection" is your problem. Go ask whomever, or wherever you downloaded it from.

A lot of time has passed. Before the answer, I had already done everything according to the manual, animations with animals did not work and there were no genitals. Having gathered myself, I repeated everything that was in your screenshots, after which I tinkered with the mods myself to make the animations work. Now the genitals of people, be it a woman or a man, it flies away to God knows where. "It just works."

Thank you.

On 12/28/2023 at 7:26 AM, calvin_0 said:

well you clearly didnt read AFF The Fucking Manual, my advice is scrap everything and read the AFF installation guide and follow it to the teeth. Once you get your AFF working, only then add in other mods.

you also want to organize your MO2 a little bit better, here is a guide about using MO2 organization feature..

here is some example to help you out.

On 1/18/2024 at 7:03 PM, lazmax2005 said:

A lot of time has passed. Before the answer, I had already done everything according to the manual, animations with animals did not work and there were no genitals. Having gathered myself, I repeated everything that was in your screenshots, after which I tinkered with the mods myself to make the animations work. Now the genitals of people, be it a woman or a man, it flies away to God knows where. "It just works."

Thank you.

if you did follow everything in the guide, there is no need to tinker the mod to get it to work... plus the problem persist, which mean the source of the problem is still in your modlist... which mean you didnt do what i suggest which scrap everything and reinstall according to the guide..

unlike skyrim, the genital is build into the body, so if the genital is missing, this mean something else is overwriting the body mod, the only exception is creature genital, which require you to install additional mod to get it work, that mod is listed in one of the animation pack, considering you miss that, this mean you just installing mod without reading the mod page...

if you think my assumption is wrong and you did do everything correctly, please post the screenshot of your modlist so we can investigate further...

I have a question about Heather Casdin. So far, whenever I asked her "Do you want to have some fun?", the only answer I got was "Uh. Sorry, no." (xx00A035).

That is rather irritating and immersion breaking, considering that she constantly asks me to "go find a bed" or if she "can do something for/to me". I found that the reason for this result is that she isn't using the vanilla companion system, so she doesn't use the "CA_affinity" value. It is zero and my charisma value of 8 (9 with Minutemen Cap) isn't high enough to pass the flirt check.

So, what would be the best way to work around this issue? I thought about simply setting her "CA_affinity" to 1100 via console, which is the value for my other romanced companions. Is there an even better way?

23 hours ago, JessicaSix said:

I have a question about Heather Casdin. So far, whenever I asked her "Do you want to have some fun?", the only answer I got was "Uh. Sorry, no." (xx00A035).

That is rather irritating and immersion breaking, considering that she constantly asks me to "go find a bed" or if she "can do something for/to me". I found that the reason for this result is that she isn't using the vanilla companion system, so she doesn't use the "CA_affinity" value. It is zero and my charisma value of 8 (9 with Minutemen Cap) isn't high enough to pass the flirt check.

So, what would be the best way to work around this issue? I thought about simply setting her "CA_affinity" to 1100 via console, which is the value for my other romanced companions. Is there an even better way?

I'd say with 8+ Charisma... maybe just have Always Succeed turned on? I find that these failed checks are just a pain more than anything else really.

i wish this mod had like cuminflation option. and stuff like fill her up.   i still like using like MCG and also testing rseii and that combat abduction. sex attributes for inflation. its like lots of mods all at different levels of achieving different similar things.  but thats mods for ya. the challenge to mix and match disable enable to try get no duplications or mismatch

Edited by pleasetryme
  • 2 weeks later...

is it possible to add option for pacify timer after assault? i sneak on raiders assault after animation they get up shot me before i get to runaway to stab them or they get into injered status like essiental characters for few secs

Edited by Mr Zombie Brain
6 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

is it possible to add option for pacify timer after assault? i sneak on raiders assault after animation they get up shot me before i get to runaway to stab them or they get into injered status like essiental characters for few secs

yeah, even worse if you try it before killing the other raiders nearby as they hear the gunshots and join in.

6 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

yeah, even worse if you try it before killing the other raiders nearby as they hear the gunshots and join in.

There are hotkeys to turn off / on this mod and many others. Perhaps try that if you're actually questing and whatnot. These mod authors cannot account for every scenario that ppl encounter. Maybe try a little responsibility or accountability for the way that "you" play.

6 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

There are hotkeys to turn off / on this mod and many others. Perhaps try that if you're actually questing and whatnot. These mod authors cannot account for every scenario that ppl encounter. Maybe try a little responsibility or accountability for the way that "you" play.

You do know this mod only works via button pushes, right? You can't assault with this mod unless you push a button. Maybe just don't reply unless you know what you're talking about.

Sorry for being rude, haven't had much sleep lately.

Edited by ptmc2112