• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, loner123456 said:

im having a problem, ive installed everything correctly, but everytime i try to activate a scene i have an error message  "AAF SEU: LL FORPLAY PLUGIN NOT LOADED ABORT" come up 

The LL_FourPlay plugin is an F4SE plugin that comes with AAF.  If it is not loading in your game, then either your game version is too old (you are running a pirated copy) or you did not install F4SE correctly.

10 hours ago, Fergis4 said:

ok so I finally managed to get the crash log to work right and here is my file. To clarify again the game is working but my hot keys do nothing

LooksMenu is not loaded, so AAF is unable to load, so SEU and all the other mods that depend on AAF are unable to load.

3 hours ago, yhl19951120 said:

Every time I try to trigger an FF hugging/kissing animation through SEU, the game crashes, just after the dialog and before loading the animation...Other FF sex animations and FM animations work fine. I already have the latest Atomic Lust and SEU/SEU XML installed.

What version of the game and of AAF are you running?

Can you post your Papyrus script log and a Buffout log of the crash?

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'm not sure but I don't think there are any F_F kissing animations in Atomic Lust wo a patch or wo adding in the old Rufgt animations?  Still I do not think that would cause a ctd.

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'm running 1.66 AAF on my pc, with all the DLC.

I used the "Home" key to test the FF animations. I found that I can play most of the FF hug/kiss animations from bp70/leito/Rufgt and will not crash.

The FF animations from Atomic Lust are not showing up on the animation list so I cannot test them. This is a little strange, shouldn't the XML Addon modify those animations to non-gender ones so I can see them in AAF test mode?

Here are 2 log files of the crashing game.

Papyrus.0.log crash-2023-10-05-23-44-43.log

1 hour ago, yhl19951120 said:

Here are 2 log files of the crashing game

looks Like the game is crashing in the HHS plugin (high heels system).  I am not that familiar with that mod but I know there are CTD issues with it and you may need to either update it or go to an earlier version.

As a test you might try the same flirting but make sure neither character is wearing high heels.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

looks Like the game is crashing in the HHS plugin (high heels system).  I am not that familiar with that mod but I know there are CTD issues with it and you may need to either update it or go to an earlier version.

As a test you might try the same flirting but make sure neither character is wearing high heels.

Appreciate your help! I turned HHS off and the game just won't CTD now, and I can trigger FF hugging animations from Rufgt old animations.

Just one more question, the hugging/kiss animations from Atomic Lust [Like Atomic Embrace and Atomic Kissing] are still missing when I want to trigger with Female-Female actors, even though I already had AAF_SEU_XML_Addon installed.

1 minute ago, yhl19951120 said:

Just one more question, the hugging/kiss animations from Atomic Lust [Like Atomic Embrace and Atomic Kissing] are still missing when I want to trigger with Female-Female actors, even though I already had AAF_SEU_XML_Addon installed.

I would guess the changes from the SEU XML addon are being overwritten by another XML patch.  So make sure SEU's patch is winning any file conflicts in your mod manager.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I would guess the changes from the SEU XML addon are being overwritten by another XML patch.  So make sure SEU's patch is winning any file conflicts in your mod manager.

I tried to put SEU at top but it not work. Now I decide to ignore those few animations since I can use animations from other packs. Thanks again for your help!

When I press the passive key during combat, my actress doesn't surrender and dies shortly afterwards. I don't have a hotkey set in Violate, but I do in SEU. Only nothing happens.
Example: Battle with Comat Stalkers from SEK, Children of the Atom
I suspect that in SEU, unlike Violate, you can only surrender to humanoid races, otherwise you wouldn't be able to talk to each other about money. However, the CoA are humanoid.

Basically, the passive key works. If I press it without an NPC being nearby, the corresponding message appears.

PS: Just tested again with gunners. Then came the message “you cannot surrender to these opponents”. Okay, so far so good. Unfortunately, there was no message or reaction from the SKK NPCs.

edit//

It worked in the renewed battle with SKK CoA. However, I didn't have a companion with me. Could it have something to do with that?

Edited by deathmorph
On 10/6/2023 at 4:55 AM, EgoBallistic said:

On 10/6/2023 at 5:19 AM, yhl19951120 said:

I tried to put SEU at top but it not work. Now I decide to ignore those few animations since I can use animations from other packs. Thanks again for your help!

As EgoBallistic pointed out, If the animation pack is enabled in the load, and they do not show up in AAF it's missing in the xml files - not available or set to avoid the animation.  (You can check what animations are available to AAF with it's menu)

If I recall correctly, If you use UAP it can place "isHidden="true" on Rufgt and many animation positions when it comes to a lot of  F_F type animations. I do not remember if that's an option on it's install or if it's just a blanket edit. So if you use UAP reinstall that and makes sure NOT to check "hide" anything then go into the Data/AAF directory and look at the UAP_Rufgt_ xml's also check the base Rufgt_ files have no "isHidden="true" tags on them.

Personally I can't help but think UAP causes more issues than it fixes most the time.

Edited by eflat01
15 hours ago, deathmorph said:

It worked in the renewed battle with SKK CoA. However, I didn't have a companion with me. Could it have something to do with that?

Yes.  SEU won't let you surrender if you have a companion.  It should display a notification "You can't surrender when you have companions with you!" if you try.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  SEU won't let you surrender if you have a companion.  It should display a notification "You can't surrender when you have companions with you!" if you try.

Okay. Does Heather technically count as a companion? Because that was it and no message appeared.
But it could also be that my actress died too quickly and the dialogue couldn't develop. It was about 5 seconds from pressing the passive button to dying.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Fergis4 said:

Papyrus.0.logSo now the menu for engaging with Npcs is working but animations dont run once I click the option to start the scene. I think this is the right log

You need to restart AAF, its quests stopped because of the LooksMenu problem you had. 

Load your save, open the console, and execute the following command:

StopQuest AAF_MainQuest

then close the console, wait 5 seconds, open the console again and execute the following

StartQuest AAF_MainQuest

After that you should see the AAF welcome message and everything should work again.

I'm having some trouble with the plugin, the mod configuration menu said i don't have the plugin (AFF_SEU.esp) active, I checked the mod/load order and it said that i did not have the files needed to run the mod. I double check the instruction and redownloaded and install and everything on the site but it still says the same thing. I'm pretty sure that I've downloaded everything but i may be wrong, im also not very good at modding stuff so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Edit: for context, when i try to activate the plugin the load oder, it says "this mod cannot be installed since it depends on file that aren't present"

Edited by arne_haeneg
11 hours ago, arne_haeneg said:

Edit: for context, when i try to activate the plugin the load oder, it says "this mod cannot be installed since it depends on file that aren't present"

The plugin depends only on Fallout4.esm and AAF.esm.  Also, it will not load on versions of Fallout4 older than 1.10.162.  If you are using a pirated version of the game with an old executable you are out of luck.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The plugin depends only on Fallout4.esm and AAF.esm.  Also, it will not load on versions of Fallout4 older than 1.10.162.  If you are using a pirated version of the game with an old executable you are out of luck.

No, I bought it on steam and it's the newest patch so I don't really have idea what I can do to fix it. Although (and I'm not sure if this helps) when i copy the AFF_SEU.esp files into fallout 4, it automatically changes to AFF_SEU, which I thought was weird but can't really explain. Regardless, thanks for the help... and i hope you'll continue to help me :)

oh and, i also tried to download AFF violate, doesn't work either, same problem it would seem. 

Edited by arne_haeneg
17 minutes ago, arne_haeneg said:

No, I bought it on steam and it's the newest patch so I don't really have idea what I can do to fix it. Although (and I'm not sure if this helps) when i copy the AFF_SEU.esp files into fallout 4, it automatically changes to AFF_SEU, which I thought was weird but can't really explain. Regardless, thanks for the help... and i hope you'll continue to help me :)

oh and, i also tried to download AFF violate, doesn't work either, same problem it would seem. 

Are you using a mod manager to install your mods, or are you manually installing everything into the Data folder?

Manual install is not really recommended for these mods, as you may miss putting things where they are supposed to go.

Mod Organizer 2 gives you more freedom with load order and conflict resolution, but Vortex is easier to get started with and has less of a learning curve.

51 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Are you using a mod manager to install your mods, or are you manually installing everything into the Data folder?

Manual install is not really recommended for these mods, as you may miss putting things where they are supposed to go.

Mod Organizer 2 gives you more freedom with load order and conflict resolution, but Vortex is easier to get started with and has less of a learning curve.

I see, i have vortex downloaded but it didnt seem like there was a vortex option like on nexus, i usually download my mods manually so i dont have a lot of experience with it either so if in theory i was to download these via vortex, i wouldn't really know how. Thanks
Actually, you make a really good point too, maybe i put the AFF_SEU.esp file in the wrong place, can you tell me where I should be putting it?

Edited by arne_haeneg