Hello. It's an amazing mod that seems to merge the dialogue and prostitution and defeat in Skyrim.
I playing the english version with japanese subtitles. But the voice FUZ doesn't play and silent, is there any way to resolve this issue?

4 hours ago, DoroLL said:

Hello. It's an amazing mod that seems to merge the dialogue and prostitution and defeat in Skyrim.
I playing the english version with japanese subtitles. But the voice FUZ doesn't play and silent, is there any way to resolve this issue?

I misunderstood. FUZ>>WAV conversion and listened to the sound, so this is a Fuz Ro D-oh-Silent Voice file. Okay, I understand.

Does anyone know if this mod adds enemies surrendering to the player? Some mod I have is making that happen and I can't seem to disable it; the 'calm' option I found in the ESP was also usable on the enemies.

EDIT: The 'calm' option also seems to have made the enemy completely invincible, though not hostile

SECOND EDIT: nevermind, I disabled the mod and it was still there; turns out just the surrender system of some other mod was causing it!

Edited by h e l l o t h e r e
new info
1 hour ago, h e l l o t h e r e said:

Does anyone know if this mod adds enemies surrendering to the player? Some mod I have is making that happen and I can't seem to disable it; the 'calm' option I found in the ESP was also usable on the enemies.

EDIT: The 'calm' option also seems to have made the enemy completely invincible, though not hostile

SECOND EDIT: nevermind, I disabled the mod and it was still there; turns out just the surrender system of some other mod was causing it!

AAF Violate has that feature.

Just a question about the Sneak Assault please...is there a way to have the NPC's recognize it as assault? My guy goes into sneak and assaults his target, has sex, all good...but then the NPC acts as if nothing has happened, they still chat happily with him, etc...is there a way to enter the Assault into some sort of Crime faction prehaps? Or have the NPC run from him or fear him? I'm just wondering if I am missing something perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 3:00 PM, EgoBallistic said:

My first suggestion is to use your mod manager to ensure nothing is overwriting any files from AAF.

Hi! very well designed mod.

I discovered all the functions and tested before proceeding with the playthrough.

I really liked the surrender option vs raiders or human npcs (at first I thought it was another mod, but when I failed to persuade I suddenly realized it was an adult mod, I probably should put the hotkey far away from take cover :D ).

I have 2 questions:

• Is it possible to add a vanilla animation for the player to the surrender like the "hands up" when you use pacify in the vanilla game?
  • Is it possible to have an option to select what creatures can "sexually negotiate" your surrender? Like an only humans - everything option. (Persuasion is fine but I noticed also super mutants have that option and I have no idea if it can be turned off)

Again thank you for the amazing work!

Edited by Nazghul2
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I like the mod. And it works. Just a little too well. I am in a constant loop of sex scenes, one after the other. removed the passive key, restarted fallout, nothing helped. Its basically the second I am standing still in a public page .... boom sex. I did set the passive hk again, pressed it and it only told me that noone is in range. And 2 sec later, sex scene again. 

What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

12 hours ago, jiilljedin said:

I am in a constant loop of sex scenes, one after the other. removed the passive key, restarted fallout, nothing helped. Its basically the second I am standing still in a public page .... boom sex. I did set the passive hk again, pressed it and it only told me that noone is in range. And 2 sec later, sex scene again. 

I'm not sure how SEU could cause that.  Do you maybe have a random shenanigans / autonomy type mod installed?

If you don't and it keeps happening, post your script log and I'll take a look.

21 hours ago, jiilljedin said:

So, I like the mod. And it works. Just a little too well. I am in a constant loop of sex scenes, one after the other. removed the passive key, restarted fallout, nothing helped. Its basically the second I am standing still in a public page .... boom sex. I did set the passive hk again, pressed it and it only told me that noone is in range. And 2 sec later, sex scene again. 

Hello. I have had similar cases. Animation force close key did not work and no choice but to reset PC. In my case, AAF and SEU then stopped working. After investigating the cause, found an unknown script was written to MO2>Overwrite. Removing this script solved the case.

53 minutes ago, Ryocchi said:

I'm sorry I can't seem to make animations happen, I have the mod installed with all requirements and the mcm menu appears and all I even get the flirt dialogue but no animation happens

Do you have a functioning AAF install? Do you have animation packs installed? Do you get some kind of error? Any info would be helpful.

ETA: Read and follow instructions below.

Edited by UsernameTaken666
Added link

It was my fault AAF wasn't loading properly I recently started playing and even thought I had everything installed I didn't had the 2 lines in ini for F4se to work, so it wasn't working, when I fixed it it was too late, AAF never worked, I just started a new game exactly with the same load order and everything works nice now, thank you.

On 3/19/2024 at 11:44 PM, jiilljedin said:

ok, I resolved this but I am not sure why this worked. I had a keybind for Mod Explorer, and that triggered SexEmUp (and queued secnes over and over). Changing the KB for that mod made the issue go away even though the kb  for SEU were different.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Love the mod, use it lots.

I don't rightly know if this is the right place to discuss this, but I'm trying to restrict being able to masturbate when my character's hands are tied away.

When my characters hands are restrained (I'm using DD (RC9) and the Kziitd Fetish Framework) she's still able to masturbate and have solo-orgasms, which can be weird when her hands are stuck in an armbinder 😅.

Would any of you have an idea of how I could maybe restrict the masturbation function of this mod to when I'm unrestrained or keep my character from having orgasms while tied and in a solo scene? Any help is appreciated!

Having a weird issue where this mod is the only AAF-reliant mod that doesn't want to work for me. Getting the "hotkeys are disabled during dialogue" popup even though I checked the Manual and have everything in order. I tried doing animations manually or trying the other mods I have like SexHarassment and they all work, this is the only one with issues.
Would it help if I provided a log file? If someone helps me how to get the game to generate those, I'd gladly provide.

13 minutes ago, DickChapman said:

Having a weird issue where this mod is the only AAF-reliant mod that doesn't want to work for me. Getting the "hotkeys are disabled during dialogue" popup even though I checked the Manual and have everything in order. I tried doing animations manually or trying the other mods I have like SexHarassment and they all work, this is the only one with issues.
Would it help if I provided a log file? If someone helps me how to get the game to generate those, I'd gladly provide.

Most likely something actually is putting you in a dialogue scene.  It sometimes happens in settlements, especially new settlers with their "I'm new here..." greeting.  Another culprit is Player Comments and Headtracking, which constantly puts the player in and out of dialogue scenes.

If neither of those is the culprit, the second post in this thread has instructions for posting your script log.

13 minutes ago, DickChapman said:

Thank you for responding, here's the game log.

Unfortunately there's no culprit there.  SEU is seeing you press the key and the game is telling it that your character is in a dialogue scene.  That's all I can tell from the events in the log.  Perhaps a Sex Harassment event started and you walked away from it so technically the scene is still active?

Okay, thank you for the help, I'll try it again after a SH event ends so maybe then it will work.
Good to know that it wasn't me or anyone messing something up and is just the game being weird.

UPDATE: turns out the game REALLY wanted me to talk with Codsworth in Sanctuary at the start of the game, since after I've chatted with him the game no longer considered me to be in dialogue and now the mod works. Tood works in mysterious ways I guess XD

Edited by DickChapman

Hey y'all, been using this mod and tried the prostitution feature once and now the NPCs will not stop coming up to me, making it hell whenever I try to go anywhere like Diamond City. It seems like they always think that I am naked and constantly follow. Is there a way to fix this? I've already tried reinstalling and it didn't work.

6 hours ago, datonesquirrel said:

Hey y'all, been using this mod and tried the prostitution feature once and now the NPCs will not stop coming up to me, making it hell whenever I try to go anywhere like Diamond City. It seems like they always think that I am naked and constantly follow. Is there a way to fix this? I've already tried reinstalling and it didn't work.

I don't think that is being caused by this mod.  The prostitution feature is a one-shot quest, there is no looping or anything like that.  It sounds like you may have Sex Harassment or something else causing this.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't think that is being caused by this mod.  The prostitution feature is a one-shot quest, there is no looping or anything like that.  It sounds like you may have Sex Harassment or something else causing this.

Thanks for the timely response. I'll look into it