2 hours ago, arne_haeneg said:

I see, i have vortex downloaded but it didnt seem like there was a vortex option like on nexus, i usually download my mods manually so i dont have a lot of experience with it either so if in theory i was to download these via vortex, i wouldn't really know how. Thanks
Actually, you make a really good point too, maybe i put the AFF_SEU.esp file in the wrong place, can you tell me where I should be putting it?

The mod manager download on nexus can default to vortex, if you are using that.

I myself use vortex and haven't had issues.

2 hours ago, arne_haeneg said:

I see, i have vortex downloaded but it didnt seem like there was a vortex option like on nexus, i usually download my mods manually so i dont have a lot of experience with it either so if in theory i was to download these via vortex, i wouldn't really know how. Thanks
Actually, you make a really good point too, maybe i put the AFF_SEU.esp file in the wrong place, can you tell me where I should be putting it?

you don't need Vortex to download the mods. 

Manually download the mod and put it somewhere on your hard drive. (I have an organized folder I use for all my mods, broken down into different categories for different types of mods)

Open Vortex.

Open the mod list

select 'Install from File' in the top left

navigate to the mod you want to install, and double-click on it.

Vortex takes care of the rest

If you are using a combination of Vortex-installed mods and manually installed mods, when you launch the game, none of the manual install .esp's are going to run. Vortex will ignore them as it is not managing them.

If you have a mod manager, then the only mods you should be installing manually are ones that require it (F4SE, Buffout 4) or are texture replacements for something that already exists in the Data/Textures folder.

24 minutes ago, ralphk11 said:

I have everything installed and working except for the flirt option.  This worked once with Piper but now I get 'Hot keys disabled during dialogue scenes' .  I don't have any dialogue scenes running so not sure how to fix.  Any suggestions?

I went back to an earlier save, I can flirt with Piper only once, from then on I get the message above. This happens no matter what option I choose in the conversation.

For some reason after sex scenes, sometimes my LMB stop working, or Tab button stop working. It fixes after I refreshing the game, but it annoy me that I have to do that, the game is not launching that fast to endure such torture, it feels the same as if when skyrim crashes randomly. Dose someone have a solution for this. I think it also sometimes happens after AFF violate scenes.

I have only been able to get the sex option to actually work when done through the dialog options. None of the others (kiss, hug, cuddle) work. It doesn't matter if the other person is male or female, companion or random npc, it all ends with a "AAF scene init 4" error. I do have atomic lust and rufgt's animation packs installed, and leito's and savagecabbage's as well. The addon file is installed correctly, which should have taken care of the animations needing both M and F from my understanding. 

The papyrus logs say its due to no female human + female human animations being found. Will setting ignore animation genders to true in the AAF settings ini take care of that or is there something built into SEU that does the check? 

6 hours ago, pdk2712 said:

Will setting ignore animation genders to true in the AAF settings ini take care of that or is there something built into SEU that does the check? 

Whatever is going on there is due to AAF settings and/or animation packs.  SEU doesn't check genders at all.  The only gender related option is "Send actors to AAF in reverse order" which is useful in F/F and M/M animations since most animations are set up with the first actor is the female role and the second is the male role.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Whatever is going on there is due to AAF settings and/or animation packs.  SEU doesn't check genders at all.  The only gender related option is "Send actors to AAF in reverse order" which is useful in F/F and M/M animations since most animations are set up with the first actor is the female role and the second is the male role.

I see. I did do a test with the AAF gender ignore setting set to true to check and it didn't have any effect at all, still the same scene init 4 error. I took a look through the animationdata.xml in the addon and the same file for atomic lust. Your addon file isn't supposed to directly overwrite the atomic lust one is it? I imagine the addon file gets called first which removes the gender tag for when it calls the animation from atomic lust? Do you think copying the same format you had in the addon file xml directly to atomic lust's (getting rid of the M and F for actor gender for each relevant animation) would do anything? Or are there settings for AAF somewhere else that I should be looking at? The only settings file I was aware of is AAF_settings.ini  in ...Fallout 4\Data\AAF

Sorry for all the questions lol I have some knowledge about programming/coding/modding, but I am not super familiar with how AAF works and utilizes all the various files. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with this mod.. whenever I select a furniture & perform an "action" there (through flirt).. upon leaving and entering the area again, I got teleported to that furniture that I selected instead of the front of the door where I entered.. (ie in cambridge police station, I selected the bed then flirt hayley, after that I exit the building through the door on the roof.. then when I re-enter the station, I got teleported directly to the bed which I selected before) this also happened in many other places..

9 hours ago, Darkstorms said:

I have an issue with this mod.. whenever I select a furniture & perform an "action" there (through flirt).. upon leaving and entering the area again, I got teleported to that furniture that I selected instead of the front of the door where I entered.. (ie in cambridge police station, I selected the bed then flirt hayley, after that I exit the building through the door on the roof.. then when I re-enter the station, I got teleported directly to the bed which I selected before) this also happened in many other places..

There's no way SEU is causing that.  When you select a furniture, SEU stores its reference ID in a new variable.  Then when you do a flirt or whatever, the reference is passed to AAF to try to use as the LocationObject.  The reference gets cleared when you select another one or select nothing, or when you move more than 2000 distance from it.

Doors use their own specific markers that are placed in the world and SEU's variables have no connection to that at all.

Weird question nothing serious or issue related, mod works wonderfully no complaints at all. I was wondering if it's possible to change some race/creature parameters for some of the flirt interactions with FO4 edit? I'm not sure if I'm making sense but, let me explain. So, as far as I know, the flirt option is locked to a few specific "races": humans, super mutants, companions, and dogmeat are all I think. I'm currently playing with assimilation (2.7) and there's no way to naturally initiate sex with mutant hounds, super mutant behemoths, or attack dogs/raider hounds. My question is more of an opinion on possibility I guess? I'd like to just go into FO4 edit and add the mentioned creatures/races to one of the flirt quests, and then rephrase the dialogue to match as best I can. I believe I can do the latter with relative ease but I'm unsure about the first part. I might just switch to the simple flirt version because that might be slightly easier? I've only ever replaced textures and small dialogue edits so I'm a little lost here so I figured I'd ask lol. Once again, amazing mod, I am greedy and not smart, thank you.

On 11/28/2023 at 5:26 AM, squidwardd said:

So, as far as I know, the flirt option is locked to a few specific "races": humans, super mutants, companions, and dogmeat are all I think. I'm currently playing with assimilation (2.7) and there's no way to naturally initiate sex with mutant hounds, super mutant behemoths, or attack dogs/raider hounds. My question is more of an opinion on possibility I guess?

Right - Other than Dogmeat, the only creatures you can interact with in normal flirting have to be flagged as ActorTypeNPC, which means they can talk.  You could probably change the conditions in normal flirting so the Dogmeat dialogue applies to everything that has the ActorTypeCreature keyword for example, I believe that should work and it would be a pretty simple change.

15 minutes ago, Vroomer said:

Whats the mod that i need to use to make them naked? Each time i interact and choose an option they are just wearing their underwear and bra.

Also whenever i press the hot keys to interact with the npcs and they start talking they are silent. So they are just moving their lips and no sound comes out.

2 hours ago, Vroomer said:

Whats the mod that i need to use to make them naked? Each time i interact and choose an option they are just wearing their underwear and bra.

You need a body replacer.  Check the appropriate section in The Fucking Manual.

2 hours ago, Vroomer said:

Also whenever i press the hot keys to interact with the npcs and they start talking they are silent. So they are just moving their lips and no sound comes out.

The dialogue in this mod is silent.  Turn on subtitles to see what the actors are saying.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to set up hotkey for action but it gives me info, Missing plugins: AAF_SEU.esp, when this file is alredy in data folder. I instaled it with vortex. So much wasted time trying to have working sex mod when bethesda could just put it in game and rate game as M+, when they KNOW that people gonna do it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 8:17 AM, pdk2712 said:

I have only been able to get the sex option to actually work when done through the dialog options. None of the others (kiss, hug, cuddle) work. It doesn't matter if the other person is male or female, companion or random npc, it all ends with a "AAF scene init 4" error. I do have atomic lust and rufgt's animation packs installed, and leito's and savagecabbage's as well. The addon file is installed correctly, which should have taken care of the animations needing both M and F from my understanding. 

The papyrus logs say its due to no female human + female human animations being found. Will setting ignore animation genders to true in the AAF settings ini take care of that or is there something built into SEU that does the check? 

question, how do you set Sex Em Up to start sex scene via dialogue? is there a patch to make SEM so it doesnt require to use the hotkey to start the sex scene?

thanks.