I have got a little Issue i do not know if really is related to SEU v0.21 or AAF v0.46

choose having sex via active dialog and AAF served a shino pose what...not really is an animation (especially no sex animation)

Shino poses are not tagged by Halstrom (using AAF Themes but checked his older tagData as well). Probably it is better to always pass includeTags to AAF just to make sure?

btw. are shino and thrax's poses still a hard req for AAF? But anyway animated poses (and probably other misc animations if created) are definitely not excluded from AAF

4 minutes ago, DengoJo said:

I have got a little Issue i do not know if really is related to SEU v0.21 or AAF v0.46

choose having sex via active dialog and AAF served a shino pose what...not really is an animation (especially no sex animation)

Shino poses are not tagged by Halstrom (using AAF Themes but checked his older tagData as well). Probably it is better to always pass includeTags to AAF just to make sure?

btw. are shino and thrax's poses still a hard req for AAF? But anyway animated poses (and probably other misc animations if created) are definitely not excluded from AAF

Neither Shino nor Thrax poses have ever been a hard requirement for AAF.  There is optional support for those pose packs in the AAF Compatibility Patches but it is 100% optional.

35 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't know what you mean by "mutant option support".  However, this looks like an issue with FPE.  I can offer Piper to Strong, they have sex, and when sex ends the following tags are returned:

AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["F_SMUTANTM", "NOFURN", "Standing", "FROMBEHIND", "Neutral", "HELD5", "LOVE5", "STIM7", "DOM-9", "NULLTOSELF", "PENISTOEITHER", "SavageCabbage"]

It is up to FPE to decide what to do with these tags and these actors.

I found the problem.  There is a bug in one of the Super Mutant dialogue lines in the solicitation scene.  I have fixed it and will include that fix in the next release.

Those tags would not impact anything in FPE from the preg blocker code I put in, thats for sure. It only looks at the non-sex tags like kissing, dancing, cuddle, etc... If super mutant pregnancy is broken, its likely been broken before I or Fedim have ever touched FPE...

4 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Those tags would not impact anything in FPE from the preg blocker code I put in, thats for sure. It only looks at the non-sex tags like kissing, dancing, cuddle, etc... If super mutant pregnancy is broken, its likely been broken before I or Fedim have ever touched FPE...

Entirely possible.  I'm just saying that SEU isn't doing anything special with Super Mutant sex that would interfere with FPE or any other mod that listens for animation events.  Tags and actors go in, tags and actors come out...

Just now, EgoBallistic said:

Entirely possible.  I'm just saying that SEU isn't doing anything special with Super Mutant sex that would interfere with FPE or any other mod that listens for animation events.  Tags and actors go in, tags and actors come out...

Wash, rinse, repeat, as with all of our mods. :)

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

No.  I told you already that your problem is with AAF, not with SEU.  Your logs show that SEU is doing everything right and AAF is not indicating to SEU that there are any errors.  I have never seen anyone else have the problems you have with AAF and I cannot help you with them.

Rolled back to AAF v35.......Still no animations.

?

3 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Delete all files in your AAF folder, the paste the files i send in the Archive.

AAF.7z

Also if possible send me a copy of your load order.

Didn't want HomeMaker or ArmorKeywords, and who the hell is RohZima??

?

Never the less, I will install them temporarily until I can figure out a way to get rid of them. (Never needed these things to get my animations to work before.....)

?

20190103020615_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, after awhile it finally started finding the animations & working. But, I have the vagina error again & it still wants a DCC, whatever that is.

?

DCC means AAF Prostitution can't find DarkConsole's Plugs of the Commonwealth mod (dcc-bp-lol.esp).  The message is harmless but you can prevent it by disabling Plugs support in the Prostitution MCM.  Or of course by installing the mod in question.

New Version 0.22 released:

+ Fixed scene not completing when whoring out companion to a Super Mutant.  Thanks to @CobraPL for the bug report.

+ Added facial expressions to some Flirt dialogue lines that did not have them

As usual, no need to do a clean save or anything like that.  Just update the mod, load the game, and set your MCM settings.

hello and a happy new year everyone. i have a little problem with my fallout 4. i installed the sex em up mod and themes and ive got the mcm menu configuration and even the dialogue (tested with dogmeat) but no animations got triggered. masturbation or sex or any other animation dont start and i got no experience on fallout. i had only mods for skyrim installed in the past months and there everything works fine. i dont know what i need in fallout to get animations working. my english is not that good in the moment and i think i didnt understand everything how to install the animation framework or the animation by itself. did i forgot something? do i ned to change some .ini file or something else to get the animations running? FNIS or something like that?

here is my load order and i would be happy if someone could tell me what i have done wrong or if i missing some requirements or mods for it to work.

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
VotWMaster.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp=1
Vault Meat Paintings.esp=1
Zipsuit.esp=1
Pipboy Zero.esp=1
SickotiksBeasts.esp=1
XXXMags.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp=1
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp=1
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
AAF_Prostitution.esp=1
AAF_SEU.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
TheKite_VTS.esp=1
ShadAnimations.esp=1
ShadAnimationsDI.esp=1
VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1

16 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

hello and a happy new year everyone. i have a little problem with my fallout 4. i installed the sex em up mod and themes and ive got the mcm menu configuration and even the dialogue (tested with dogmeat) but no animations got triggered. masturbation or sex or any other animation dont start and i got no experience on fallout. i had only mods for skyrim installed in the past months and there everything works fine. i dont know what i need in fallout to get animations working. my english is not that good in the moment and i think i didnt understand everything how to install the animation framework or the animation by itself. did i forgot something? do i ned to change some .ini file or something else to get the animations running?

here is my load order and i would be happy if someone could tell me what i have done wrong or if i missing some requirements or mods for it to work.

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
VotWMaster.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp=1
Vault Meat Paintings.esp=1
Zipsuit.esp=1
Pipboy Zero.esp=1
SickotiksBeasts.esp=1
XXXMags.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp=1
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp=1
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
AAF_Prostitution.esp=1
AAF_SEU.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
TheKite_VTS.esp=1
ShadAnimations.esp=1
ShadAnimationsDI.esp=1
VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1

oh and sorry i forgot how to hide it to make my post shorter.

To hide the long content, edit your post, select the load order, and click on the icon that looks like an eye at the top of the edit window.

The text in your HUD is because one of your AAF XML files has a problem so AAF cannot complete loading.  You should post about that in the general AAF support thread.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

To hide the long content, edit your post, select the load order, and click on the icon that looks like an eye at the top of the edit window.

The text in your HUD is because one of your AAF XML files has a problem so AAF cannot complete loading.  You should post about that in the general AAF support thread.

so if i manage to fix whatever is going wrong with the xml file, then the animations start working? does that mean the whole framework isnt completely loaded?

oh and i thougt this here is the official support thread. so wich one is the right thread?

Hello.

Great mod. Thanks!

I am having one small issue that I can't find in the thread. I get no dialogue displayed on screen?

I walk up to an NPC, hit the hot key and the 'Have some fun?' option shows. I select it and the facial expressions etc all trigger, but no dialogue is ever shown? It progresses through and I can get into scenes etc, but no text displays?

***Completely disregard*** Been installing so many mods, editing xmls etc my mind is clearly not functioning. I never turned on subtitles :)

On 1/3/2019 at 1:05 PM, Schalli1980 said:

so if i manage to fix whatever is going wrong with the xml file, then the animations start working? does that mean the whole framework isnt completely loaded?

oh and i thougt this here is the official support thread. so wich one is the right thread?

Yes, AAF is not completely loaded because the XML issue is preventing it from completing it's configuration.

This is the support thread forthe AAF Sex Em Up mod, not Advanced Animation Framework itself.

Great update 0.22 Thank You

Are you going to include Feral Ghouls and Feral Dogs in the SEU surrender as selectable hostiles? I keep forgetting it doesn’t work with them and quickly have to use the RSE combat and equip a weapon and surrender by lowering it, which is not as reliable as the SEU Passive Hotkey which works every time one press.

31 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Great update 0.22 Thank You

Are you going to include Feral Ghouls and Feral Dogs in the SEU surrender as selectable hostiles? I keep forgetting it doesn’t work with them and quickly have to use the RSE combat and equip a weapon and surrender by lowering it, which is not as reliable as the SEU Passive Hotkey which works every time one press.

SEU is for interacting with intelligent creatures, so ferals and dogs really don't fit.  I use AAF Violate for other creature types, since it has automatic surrender as well as its own hotkey which works just like the SEU hotkey.