12 hours ago, galgat said:

one of those nuker's went off, and killed the one I surrendered to...

I find the suiciders more of a nuisance than they're worth, between popping off prematurely and making incessant noise during rapey-time fun. This mod lets you just replace them all with other varieties of super mutants and pretend they never existed: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9444

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I find the suiciders more of a nuisance than they're worth, between popping off prematurely and making incessant noise during rapey-time fun. This mod lets you just replace them all with other varieties of super mutants and pretend they never existed: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9444

I actually get upset with them, and they make me laugh too.. if I see um coming there easy.. what gets me is when I don't see um, but hear that tick tick tick getting closer.. Make me freak..LOL

Strange issues happen to me, all my AAF settings for Violate and SEU stay at their options on min and switchs on 0, i tried to modify them on MCM, nothing changed, i tried to modify the settings ini and repack/reinstall with changed inis, no change, i even tried to repack/install the mod with the config ini changed. MCM files show me the changed settings but in game the settings are still on min and false.

Any idea of what reset the settings ? (posted here cause all the other mods keep my settings changed as intended)

3 hours ago, UriasB said:

Strange issues happen to me, all my AAF settings for Violate and SEU stay at their options on min and switchs on 0, i tried to modify them on MCM, nothing changed, i tried to modify the settings ini and repack/reinstall with changed inis, no change, i even tried to repack/install the mod with the config ini changed. MCM files show me the changed settings but in game the settings are still on min and false.

Violate and SEU both use MCM ini files to store their settings.  Those files are in the Data\MCM\Settings\ folder.  It sounds like something is preventing MCM from reading or writing to them.  This could be due to a permissions issue, or the required folders could be missing.

It's preventing from reading, i changed the settings content folder and it was as i change the ini files. Cause it didn't changed in game, i change the other folder (you know the one we're advise not to change) no change either, so i repacked all with the modified ini to reinstall them. They are as intended in the folder but in game sliders are on their min state. (I changed also the sliders min and it was effective, sliders are on their min value, and switches are on 0 state) It was for SEU at the begining and i installed violate to see if the bug affect it too, so i imagine that another mod preventing the reading of the mcm settings. 

I play a masculine character by pressing "sex em up active hotkey" and choosing the "do you want to have some fun" option, my character is always treated like a woman, and a woman takes on the role of a man in sex scenes. I have most animation packages, body talk 2, the one patch to bang them all, fusion body, AAF 93b ... If I choose options in "sex em up", "send actors to AAF in reverse order" then it's OK. Similar happens in "random Shenanigans", but "Magno CUM Gaudio 2.7.55"  and "AAF Violate"works well. What can I have wrong?   ?

3 hours ago, bogdanor said:

I play a masculine character by pressing "sex em up active hotkey" and choosing the "do you want to have some fun" option, my character is always treated like a woman, and a woman takes on the role of a man in sex scenes.  ....   If I choose options in "sex em up", "send actors to AAF in reverse order" then it's OK.

I explained how AAF animations assign gender roles in this post.  Basically, it depends on how the animation XML is written, and on the order in which a mod sends actors to AAF.  By default, SEU sends the player first and the NPC second.  So if the animation is same-sex or does not define gender roles, the player will take on the feminine role.  So, I added the "Send actors to AAF in reverse order" option to allow you to reverse the male/female role in same-sex or genderless animations.  So I am not sure what the problem is?

32 minutes ago, bogdanor said:

The problem is that although he will use the "reverse mode ..." option in "Extended Social Interactions", the man is not dominant anyway ... he is still treated like a woman despite the right position in the sex scene ?

I don't understand what you are asking.  What do you mean by "he is still treated like a woman despite the right position in the sex scene"?  And "Extended Social Interactions" is a different mod that I have nothing to do with.

Sorry.  I meant that the man was losing energy anyway despite his dominant position. A bit .. I complicated the problem .. Finally, I was mistaken in writing that "in" Extended Social Interactions ", the man is not dominant anyway ... he is still treated like a woman despite the right position in the sex scene", it's not true selecting the "send in reverse order" option solves my problem. In my opinion, the role in sex scenes should not, however, be determined by the order of sending, and by the sex actors ... but that's just my opinion. I apologize for ... complicating matters and thank you for the answers!

My bad, i meant writing/reading, it was not writing the modification in the config file. I said it keept from reading/writing the config ini, cause i set the config ini manually in the folder but it didn't had effect in game, i changed the setting ini file with no change, i set the sliders on the json files and the sliders were on the minimum values as i jsonchanged them but as i have not change the switch script their values was still set on 0. But nevermind, my mods installation at this moment was the biraitbec modlist guide and there's so much merged mod in his files that it would make too much time to know wich one cause the bug or it could be the preloader plugin that prevent the mod to access to changed config files dunno but only AAF files was affected, dunno. I'm not a modder otherwise i would have already made the FO4 new story mod i have in mind.

So i started a fresh game/mods install with the ESO guide and vortex instead of nmm even added some more mods from nexus and LL and everything run fine with no bugs and no CTD's now.

2 hours ago, JustModding39 said:

I don't know if it's for a bad instalation or something but the "Assault" option is not working correctly on same gender (only tested female) am I lacking of a Animation Pack, or I miss-installed something?

If animations are not playing, you can bring up the AAF wizard using the Home key, then bring up the Admin console by hitting Del until you see MODE: Admin, then hitting Enter.  The most recent error message will be at the top.  If you see something like the image below

Error.jpg.44374d3790cf812806d1d3e5f9bb4a8f.jpg

then you are lacking an animation pack.

46 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If animations are not playing, you can bring up the AAF wizard using the Home key, then bring up the Admin console by hitting Del until you see MODE: Admin, then hitting Enter.  The most recent error message will be at the top.  If you see something like the image below

Error.jpg.44374d3790cf812806d1d3e5f9bb4a8f.jpg

then you are lacking an animation pack.

lul and how I find them I'm missing a lot lulz (I started modding not long ago, first time with XXX mods ;))

9f3b5aeda785ae7a385d768eb9f81ffd.png

• 3 weeks later...

May I please ask for a quest marker so I can actually find where my PC is having sex? Basically, my PC "seduces" the intended partner, they start to walk for a few seconds, and then they disappear somewhere where I cannot find them

Also, the sex duration seems quite short, is it hardcoded?

TY!!

16 hours ago, SAC said:

May I please ask for a quest marker so I can actually find where my PC is having sex? Basically, my PC "seduces" the intended partner, they start to walk for a few seconds, and then they disappear somewhere where I cannot find them

Also, the sex duration seems quite short, is it hardcoded?

Each of the interaction types have their own animation duration timer in Sex Em Up's MCM menu - Masturbation, Flirting, Assault, etc.  It's the first option on each of those MCM pages.

To see where your PC and their partner goes, you can go into MCM and turn off "Skip AAF Walk Animation".  That will make them go through the whole process of navigating to wherever it is they are going to have sex.

A quest marker is a good idea, though.  I'll see about making it a hotkey toggle.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Each of the interaction types have their own animation duration timer in Sex Em Up's MCM menu - Masturbation, Flirting, Assault, etc.  It's the first option on each of those MCM pages.

To see where your PC and their partner goes, you can go into MCM and turn off "Skip AAF Walk Animation".  That will make them go through the whole process of navigating to wherever it is they are going to have sex.

Aha, I shall try that, thanks

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

A quest marker is a good idea, though.  I'll see about making it a hotkey toggle.

Yep, shenanigans has one and it's very useful to locate "events"

I've had a sudden problem with SEU crop up... a day or two ago, without warning and having made zero changes to any mods or load orders, the active hotkey works but I only get "you find nothing interesting" responses.  Doesn't seem to matter with whom the flirt, assault, whatever is 'targeted' against (i.e., whom I'm near).  I get "nothing interesting".  That's with random NPCs, slaves from Just Business, followers... zero.  I figured there might be some odd animation hang out there, so I tried resetting SEU using the reset command in MCM, and there was no indication anything actually reset, and the active hotkey use again resulted in nothing interesting.  I tried turning off SEU from MO2, saving with it not active, and then using MO2 to turn it back on... it initiated in the save without SEU active just fine.  Intriguingly the active hotkey setting was still active... but again, using the active hotkey resulted in "you find nothing interesting".  I checked to see there was a slightly newer version of SEU...updated.  It was clearly reflected as updating in game (using a save from prior to using M02 to turn it on and off, since resetting didn't seem to work.)  Still the active hotkey resulted in "you find nothing interesting."  It's as if SEU cannot find any players no matter where I'm at.  Again, this all happened going from one day to the next without any changes to the set up I had that was working on day X, but completely failing on X+1.  Any ideas or has anyone experienced a bug where SEU suddenly decides the player is alone in the world, assuming spotting actors nearby is the problem?

Go into the Hotkeys page in SEU's MCM and change the Active Hotkey Mode from Crosshairs to Area Scan, or vice versa depending on where you have it now.

If you are getting the "You find nothing interesting" message then nothing is blocking or interfering with SEU; it's trying to find an actor and not succeeding.  If you had the hotkey in the default Crosshairs mode, it's possible something caused the crosshairs routine from LLFP to stop working, but I've never heard of that happening spontaneously.  Usually that happens when someone is running a version of AAF that doesn't match their version of F4SE, so the LLFP plugin isn't loading and the crosshairs function is unavailable.

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Go into the Hotkeys page in SEU's MCM and change the Active Hotkey Mode from Crosshairs to Area Scan, or vice versa depending on where you have it now.

If you are getting the "You find nothing interesting" message then nothing is blocking or interfering with SEU; it's trying to find an actor and not succeeding.  If you had the hotkey in the default Crosshairs mode, it's possible something caused the crosshairs routine from LLFP to stop working, but I've never heard of that happening spontaneously.  Usually that happens when someone is running a version of AAF that doesn't match their version of F4SE, so the LLFP plugin isn't loading and the crosshairs function is unavailable.

It was still in crosshairs mode, as I hadn't changed that.  Swapped to area scan, and tried the active hotkey... got nothing but a slight "beep", like when you use the e key on something that you can't do anything with.  When my crosshairs went over a character I got the "nothing interesting" comment again.  Switched back to crosshairs, targetted my follower, and got "you find nothing interesting."  I'm at a loss.  

Yesterday, after posting my first message, I went back to previous saves, just in case something was corrupted... I'm continuously creating new ones so I have a bunch to pick from.  In every case, going back 'in-game' months, no matter how far back, I got "nothing interesting".  This from saves that I absolutely know SEU functioned after they were created.  Again, I'm at a complete loss as to why this would have occurred.  FWIW, again, I hadn't changed anything in terms of mods, load order, or even the MCM set up for SEU (or any other mod for that matter) when this 'nothing interesting' bug (for lack of a better term) popped up.  AAF and F4SE were in perfect sync for real-time weeks if not months.

Any other ideas?

6 hours ago, Carradon said:

Any other ideas?

Based on your description it sounds like a file physically changed on your drive - I can't see any other way that a save that used to work suddenly would stop working.

Can you make this happen again and post your script log?  Please try it first with the crosshairs, then try again with the area scan, so that the log will show what happens in both cases.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:56 AM, EgoBallistic said:

I was getting that message "You Find Nothing Interesting".

I looked over at AAF, and it was only loading to 30%.........Well shit.

So, I'm (as we speak) doing a fresh install.

:/

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I was getting that message "You Find Nothing Interesting".

I looked over at AAF, and it was only loading to 30%.........Well shit.

So, I'm (as we speak) doing a fresh install.

:/

I had the same problem with aaf blocking at 30%, also after reinstalling the mods, something strange for me my concern came from "AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All", as soon as I disabled it my loading aaf returned to normal. After x manip everything is back to normal (without me really understanding why)

ps: I haven't touched anything about SEU.

Firstly, thank you very much for writing this mod!

I'm not super familiar with Papyrus, it is possible this mod is not the cause. AAF/SEU sequences start just fine, but during fight scenes I am crashing-to-desktop, and this mod consistently appears to be the last logged message (within the minute the crash).

As far as I know, I'm using the latest of everything, within a clean save (remove all mods, save, reload that with latest mods enabled)

* SEU-0.94

* AAF-Beta-97 (**correction**)

* MCU-1.37

* F4SE-0.06.17

* Fallout4-1.10.138.0

Here is the papyrus log, if it is useful. Thanks very much for helping, if you can!

Spoiler

[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] Papyrus log opened (PC-64)
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] Maximum stack depth: 100
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] This is a script log only and does not contain information on any other part of the game, including crashes.
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_SetStageOnTriggerEnter", missing file?
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneScript", missing file?
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:19PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:ccAWNFO4001:LeveledListInjectorScript", missing file?
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:20PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript", missing file?
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:20PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneToggleScript", missing file?
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:22PM] Cannot open store for class "TrueStorms:TrueStorms_SpawnCleanup", missing file?
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:24PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to  (06051235) because their base types do not match
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property isMainframePanel on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcorepanelscript attached to  (06031A13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] error: Property Valuables03 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (28) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] error: Property Valuables01 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (25) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] error: Property Valuables02 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (27) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to  (06039105) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkCustom02 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkCustom01 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property StartOn on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] error: Property WorkshopRatingValues on script DLC06:DLC06OverseerHandlerScript attached to DLC06OverseerHandler (05003CF3) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] error: Property DLC04GZHostileRobotsFaction on script DLC04:DLC04GZBattlezoneQuestScript attached to DLC04GZBattlezone (060295C8) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (060213F4) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to  (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresClearTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to  (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to  (06039196) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:51PM] error: Property DLC04_WW02 on script DLC04:WW_StartCritterHunt attached to  (06040B26) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (06038358) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property MinutemenCentralQuest on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property MinutemenFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property BrotherhoodOfSteelFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property BoSPrydwenArrived on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] error: Property FollowerMoveToDepart on script dlc03:dlc03boatanimscript attached to  (030247B7) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (031259E2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] VM is freezing...
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] VM is frozen
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] Reverting game...
[10/13/2019 - 03:26:52PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to  (06051235) because their base types do not match
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] Loading game...
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property isMainframePanel on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcorepanelscript attached to  (06031A13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] error: Property Valuables03 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (28) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] error: Property Valuables01 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (25) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] error: Property Valuables02 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (27) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to  (06039105) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] error: Property WorkshopRatingValues on script DLC06:DLC06OverseerHandlerScript attached to DLC06OverseerHandler (05003CF3) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] error: Property DLC04GZHostileRobotsFaction on script DLC04:DLC04GZBattlezoneQuestScript attached to DLC04GZBattlezone (060295C8) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (060213F4) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkCustom02 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkCustom01 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property StartOn on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to  (06039196) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] error: Property FollowerMoveToDepart on script dlc03:dlc03boatanimscript attached to  (030247B7) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (031259E2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] error: Property DLC04_WW02 on script DLC04:WW_StartCritterHunt attached to  (06040B26) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (06038358) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to  (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresClearTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to  (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property MinutemenCentralQuest on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property MinutemenFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property BrotherhoodOfSteelFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:06PM] warning: Property BoSPrydwenArrived on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] VM is thawing...
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] AAF SEU Save version 940 Current Version 940
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAF API version 97 Beta
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019CCBB): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (0019CCBB)].ObjectReference.PlayGamebryoAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 218
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 51
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019CCBB): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 218
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 51
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 218
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 51
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36B): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (0019D36B)].ObjectReference.PlayGamebryoAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 219
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 51
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36B): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 219
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 51
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 219
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 51
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36C): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (0019D36C)].ObjectReference.PlayGamebryoAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 224
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36C): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 224
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 224
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36D): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (0019D36D)].ObjectReference.PlayGamebryoAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 229
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36D): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 229
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 229
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36E): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (0019D36E)].ObjectReference.PlayGamebryoAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 234
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:09PM] error:  (0019D36E): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 234
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 234
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:16PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAFReady event
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:46PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF002AD7)>] holding actor [Actor < (001684F3)>] | Actor has died
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:46PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF002AD7)>] holding actor [Actor < (001684F3)>] | Uninitializing
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:47PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00E802)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515D)>] | Actor has died
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:47PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00159D)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515C)>] | Actor has died
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:47PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00E802)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515D)>] | Uninitializing
[10/13/2019 - 03:27:47PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00159D)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515C)>] | Uninitializing
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:02PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00DEEE)>] holding actor [Actor < (00064DFC)>] | Actor has died
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:02PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00DEEE)>] holding actor [Actor < (00064DFC)>] | Uninitializing
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:27PM] VM is freezing...
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:27PM] VM is frozen
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:27PM] Reverting game...
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:27PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to  (06051235) because their base types do not match
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] Loading game...
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property isMainframePanel on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcorepanelscript attached to  (06031A13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] error: Property Valuables03 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (28) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] error: Property Valuables01 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (25) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] error: Property Valuables02 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (27) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to  (06039105) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] error: Property WorkshopRatingValues on script DLC06:DLC06OverseerHandlerScript attached to DLC06OverseerHandler (05003CF3) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] error: Property DLC04GZHostileRobotsFaction on script DLC04:DLC04GZBattlezoneQuestScript attached to DLC04GZBattlezone (060295C8) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (060213F4) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkCustom02 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkCustom01 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property StartOn on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to  (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresClearTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to  (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] error: Property FollowerMoveToDepart on script dlc03:dlc03boatanimscript attached to  (030247B7) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (031259E2) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to  (06039196) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] error: Property DLC04_WW02 on script DLC04:WW_StartCritterHunt attached to  (06040B26) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (06038358) is not the right type
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property MinutemenCentralQuest on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property MinutemenFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property BrotherhoodOfSteelFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:30PM] warning: Property BoSPrydwenArrived on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] VM is thawing...
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] AAF SEU Save version 940 Current Version 940
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAF API version 97 Beta
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019CCBB): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 218
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019CCBB): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 218
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 218
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36B): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 219
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36B): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 219
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 219
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36C): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 224
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36C): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 224
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 224
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36D): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 229
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36D): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 229
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 229
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36E): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B0F)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 234
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:31PM] error:  (0019D36E): has no 3d and cannot have an animation played on it.
stack:
	[ (00187B05)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 234
stack:
	[ (00187B06)].inst305RadioRackSlotScript.updateLights() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\inst305RadioRackSlotScript.psc" Line 234
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:37PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAFReady event
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:59PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF002AD7)>] holding actor [Actor < (001684F3)>] | Actor has died
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:59PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00E802)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515D)>] | Actor has died
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:59PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF002AD7)>] holding actor [Actor < (001684F3)>] | Uninitializing
[10/13/2019 - 03:28:59PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00E802)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515D)>] | Uninitializing
[10/13/2019 - 03:29:02PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00159D)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515C)>] | Actor has died
[10/13/2019 - 03:29:02PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00159D)>] holding actor [Actor < (000A515C)>] | Uninitializing