11 hours ago, Gurvemeh said:

Can you make it possible to have violate and or AAF be compatible with project valkrye companions as when violate happens they arent targetted. Am I missing something btw? Also during sex scenes with super mutants the penises are always flacid, is there a way to have them always be erect or am I missing a new patch.

Project Valkyrie companions use their own follower system, so Violate does not recognize them as followers.  I am also playing through Outcasts and Remnants and Project Valkyrie and I am going to add support for those companions in Violate.

As far as super mutants, it depends on what AAF patch you are using.  You can use either the One Patch or the AAF Modder's Resource (but not both) to make human males and super mutants have working erections during animations.  Either way that's not an issue with SEU or Violate.

1 hour ago, Gurvemeh said:

Can you show me a link please or show me where and how to make this work please?

First follow this guide to the letter: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/ ( you do not need to install all the animations or pose mods just the needed ones) for a guide on which one's to use please refer to first post on page one of this thread under Installation. Once you have all the Animations working install Sex Em Up.  ?

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Project Valkyrie companions use their own follower system, so Violate does not recognize them as followers.  I am also playing through Outcasts and Remnants and Project Valkyrie and I am going to add support for those companions in Violate.

Would support for their followers be across the board for anything using the same setup or would it be mod specific?.  The folks behind outcasts/valkyrie just released a new mod called depravity that adds more followers (as their mods tend to),  I've just started a new playthrough with it,  pretty good so far and would definately be of interest here, as you can turn diamond city into a slave market among other things.  Support for that would be a nice addition.

On 8/28/2019 at 2:38 PM, Evilhomer said:

Would support for their followers be across the board for anything using the same setup or would it be mod specific?.  The folks behind outcasts/valkyrie just released a new mod called depravity that adds more followers (as their mods tend to),  I've just started a new playthrough with it,  pretty good so far and would definately be of interest here, as you can turn diamond city into a slave market among other things.  Support for that would be a nice addition.

It will work on anything that uses the same setup.  Their mods put the followers in the PlayerAlly faction and use keywords to control the follower status.  I will just need to add membership in the PlayerAlly faction to the conditions that allow an actor to become a follower, as well as some additional filters to prevent non-NPC things that are members of that faction from being treaded as followers by Violate.

Edit: I added the above feature in AAF Violate 1.01.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, General Bluedolph said:

For some reason the mod only activates when it's set to scan. Flirting with crosshair doesn't work. Game says nothing interesting was found.

Most likely your version of AAF does not match your version of F4SE.  SEU uses a function in a F4SE library that ships with AAF for the crosshairs.  If the versions of AAF and F4SE do not match the library will not load and the crosshairs functions will not work.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Most likely your version of AAF does not match your version of F4SE.  SEU uses a function in a F4SE library that ships with AAF for the crosshairs.  If the versions of AAF and F4SE do not match the library will not load and the crosshairs functions will not work.

Is there a way to find earlier versions of AAF? I'm kinda stcuk using my version of F4SE, because the game version it's compatible with is the latest version on which LooksMenu doesn't crash the game when dealing with the body.

I am really enjoying SEU, THANK YOU EgoBallistic (and Chosen Clue!).

Some feedback:

- I don't know if its my imagination, but ELLIE (the Cartographer) seems to get a kick from being pimped out

- when partnered with HEATHER Casdin, there are no possibilities to sell her services, and the FLIRT dialogues (kiss/cuddle/hug/sex) work but there are no follow-up anims

Thanks once again!

4 hours ago, General Bluedolph said:

Is there a way to find earlier versions of AAF? I'm kinda stcuk using my version of F4SE, because the game version it's compatible with is the latest version on which LooksMenu doesn't crash the game when dealing with the body.

The recent versions of looksmenu crash when you tell it to remove your clothes.  The body stuff itself works fine.  So, just undress your character before going into looksmenu and it won't crash.

3 hours ago, FO4Life said:

when partnered with HEATHER Casdin, there are no possibilities to sell her services, and the FLIRT dialogues (kiss/cuddle/hug/sex) work but there are no follow-up anims

Heather uses her own follower scripts, so SEU doesn't recognize her as a companion whose services you can offer. 

Not sure what you mean by follow-up anims.  She works fine in AAF, and if you flirt with her in SEU the proper animations will play.  But, you need to have those types of animations installed, just as with any other character.

20190907164042_1.thumb.jpg.3ad0fb67706969f69d50a494f4d54d26.jpg20190907164048_1.thumb.jpg.ad8e11cd033723fa111c31c7db0de291.jpg20190907164113_1.thumb.jpg.e7d5a2ada91464adaa235ac558f40db3.jpg

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Heather uses her own follower scripts, so SEU doesn't recognize her as a companion whose services you can offer. 

Not sure what you mean by follow-up anims.  She works fine in AAF, and if you flirt with her in SEU the proper animations will play.  But, you need to have those types of animations installed, just as with any other character.

20190907164042_1.thumb.jpg.3ad0fb67706969f69d50a494f4d54d26.jpg20190907164048_1.thumb.jpg.ad8e11cd033723fa111c31c7db0de291.jpg20190907164113_1.thumb.jpg.e7d5a2ada91464adaa235ac558f40db3.jpg

Thanks for the reply... and seeing the screenshots I understand that I must have a load order issue or missing mod... by "follow-up anims" I mean that after triggering dialogue, Heather will agree to kiss/cuddle etc but then walk off and no corresponding [follow-up] animations occur. I have FO4 Animations by Leito, Polistiro's Patch, Atomic Lust and Rufgt's animations. And ofc, AAF's The One Patch at the end of my load order which I religiously re-install after  modifications to amims. As I mentioned earlier, it works fine with Ellen but not with Heather. Can't think why... 

3 hours ago, FO4Life said:

Thanks for the reply... and seeing the screenshots I understand that I must have a load order issue or missing mod... by "follow-up anims" I mean that after triggering dialogue, Heather will agree to kiss/cuddle etc but then walk off and no corresponding [follow-up] animations occur. I have FO4 Animations by Leito, Polistiro's Patch, Atomic Lust and Rufgt's animations. And ofc, AAF's The One Patch at the end of my load order which I religiously re-install after  modifications to amims. As I mentioned earlier, it works fine with Ellen but not with Heather. Can't think why... 

The walking-off thing is likely from not finding animations with the specific tags required [kiss/cuddle]. Ego'd know which ones, but the most recent Themes from Hal should cover that, I think.

5 hours ago, FO4Life said:

As I mentioned earlier, it works fine with Ellen but not with Heather. Can't think why... 

That's odd.  If those are working for Ellen then I can't see why they wouldn't work for Heather.

Try flirting with Heather, then wait a few seconds until it's clear the animation isn't going to play.  Then open up the AAF wizard with the Home key, hit the Del key until the wizard reads MODE: Admin, and then hit Enter.  That will bring up the Admin console and show you any errors AAF logged, with the most recent error at the top.

One thing: are you using the latest versions of Atomic Lust and Sex 'Em Up?  And do you have the optional SEU XML files installed?

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

the most recent Themes from Hal should cover that, I think.

Actually SEU now includes its own tags file to add unique tags to the Hug/Kiss/Cuddle animations from Atomic Lust, so tags shouldn't be an issue.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's odd.  If those are working for Ellen then I can't see why they wouldn't work for Heather.

Try flirting with Heather, then wait a few seconds until it's clear the animation isn't going to play.  Then open up the AAF wizard with the Home key, hit the Del key until the wizard reads MODE: Admin, and then hit Enter.  That will bring up the Admin console and show you any errors AAF logged, with the most recent error at the top.

Hey, you are correct (it seems logical)... I must have not checked (AAF Admin) and thought FF animations work with Ellen but not Heather, but did not really compare like for like.

I get an ERROR (034) advising that I am missing Cuddle/Hug animations while (Kiss/Sex) work fine - which seems a little strange as I do believe I have all the necessary mods to utilize FF anims. Will reinstall all of them and check again.

Thanks for your help!

UPDATE... so I reinstalled the following (all latest version):

- Atomic Lust (v 2.6.1b)

- Rufgts Animations (v 1.0)

- FO4 Anims by Leito (v 2.0a)

- Polistiro's Patch for Crazy and Leito (v 3.2)

- AAF The One Patch to Bang Them All (v 1.1.1)

[these are all the anim mods and patches I have loaded in MO2]

and then rebuilt CBBE body with physics (batch/merge) and TBOS (simple build) in Bodyslide.

--> Still getting ERROR (034) message for FF  cuddle/hugs + tested FM sex and got alignment problem (flat ground, nothing near actors) with Leito position.

I will take a break, think and retry later.

26 minutes ago, FO4Life said:

Hey, you are correct (it seems logical)... I must have not checked (AAF Admin) and thought FF animations work with Ellen but not Heather, but did not really compare like for like.

I get an ERROR (034) advising that I am missing Cuddle/Hug animations while (Kiss/Sex) work fine - which seems a little strange as I do believe I have all the necessary mods to utilize FF anims. Will reinstall all of them and check again.

Thanks for your help!

Ah, that makes sense.  Atomic Lust by default only has MF animations for hugging and cuddling.  You can install SEU's optional XML add-on which will redefine those animations to be genderless so they will work with any combination of genders.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Ah, that makes sense.  Atomic Lust by default only has MF animations for hugging and cuddling.  You can install SEU's optional XML add-on which will redefine those animations to be genderless so they will work with any combination of genders.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Right, I forgot you included that. :thumbsup:

Hey EgoBallistic and Nebuchadnezzer2,

Oh I feel stupid because I missed the optional AAF SEU XML part!? Now FF hug/cuddle animations are working perfectly THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Me too [Nebuchadnezzar2]... I had previously re-installed AAF SEU [+ anims] in order to see if that would "cure" the mis-alignment issue I have for certain animations [e.g. female being lifted up from behind and sitting on male NPC's penis] but forgot to manually re-install the two XML files into AAF SEU mod folder [DOH].

Thank you BOTH again for your prompt and pertinent replies!

On 9/7/2019 at 5:24 AM, General Bluedolph said:

For some reason the mod only activates when it's set to scan. Flirting with crosshair doesn't work. Game says nothing interesting was found.

HI General!

I found that with CROSSHAIRs you need to be fairly close to the target and be aiming at the NPC (NPC movement makes it a little trickier) otherwise I get the same "nothing interesting was found" warning.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, FO4Life said:

I found that with CROSSHAIRs you need to be fairly close to the target and be aiming at the NPC (NPC movement makes it a little trickier) otherwise I get the same "nothing interesting was found" warning.

You have to be within the same distance that would allow you to have dialogue with them.

I was thinking about doing far harbor. Thought this time I might do it with SEU, would use MCG, but it is a little distracting when doing quests, or MCM has to constantly be tweaked so it does not bother me when I don't want it too.

For some reason when I gave in to the super mutants the surrender worked, the log posted  surrendered to 9. The sex dialogue pops up, but the animation never plays. they just stand there For Ever doing nothing.

Mutant animations work fine, tested those with AAF, and another surrender mod, tried putting AL, and BP under, and about in priority of the one patch. Re-ran the One patch with each of those attempts.  I know the animations are there as I said I tested those.

Not sure what I may have different, but all the other stuff I tried from the mod works, the soliciting, and Masturbation, really did not test much of the other stuff in the mod except the surrender.

Had been running MCG, it works fine all of its stuff. Of course B 4 installing your mod I removed it, and went back to a save prior to installing MCG. 

Was hoping you might have and Idea what is making the surrender animations not start..  I saw where it should end in your Patches if they fail, but it never did.. just stand looking at each other... LOL

I got the same results on both gunners, and Mutants. Freeze at the spot when animation is suppose to start.

Did I need something from another mod that i may have missed ?  I know this is a re-vamp of the four-play version.. did I need something from that ?

I did try placing SEU at the very bottom of the load order, and with maximum Priority also.

SEU info.jpg

11 minutes ago, galgat said:

I got the same results on both gunners, and Mutants. Freeze at the spot when animation is suppose to start.

Can you make the problem happen again and post your script log?  Also, I don't think it should matter, but were you actually in Far Harbor when this was happening?

Load order doesn't matter and you do not need anything from the Four-Play version of this mod.

NO did not go there yet.. I will re activate your mod, and try again.. I should have kept the log.. but did not or not sure which one it is now.. take me a few, but try to get you a log

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Can you make the problem happen again and post your script log?  Also, I don't think it should matter, but were you actually in Far Harbor when this was happening?

Load order doesn't matter and you do not need anything from the Four-Play version of this mod.

Okay first part of this is screwed, I popped the passive key, and one of those nuker's went off, and killed the one I surrendered to...LOL then the rest just followed me around like a puppy.. but no action..

Then I reloaded, went back, and ran in and surrendered real quick to first mutant I saw.. used the give up option in the dialogue pop up.

after waiting for about 2 min. or so did the three finger salute to exit game, did not want and exit save on this one.

EDIT >>>>and I just realized from the log that I had the damn steam overlays on.. I just disabled them

Papyrus.0.7z