Right so I think the reason insects are rarely fertilizing my captured prisoners is because it says their fertility is 0% on the health tab. I can't figure out why though...They have the correct genitals and are of correct age. If they had 0% fertility, wouldn't it be impossible to fertilize eggs? Why is it rare, but not impossible then? So far it seems about one out of every 30-40 eggs will be fertile and produce an insect.

Anyone able to help me get my insect breeding farm operational? 

Examples of my spiders: 

https://i.imgur.com/txE7lhn.png 

https://i.imgur.com/VgwvbBl.png (my Pregnancy settings)

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

Right so I think the reason insects are rarely fertilizing my captured prisoners is because it says their fertility is 0% on the health tab. I can't figure out why though...They have the correct genitals and are of correct age. If they had 0% fertility, wouldn't it be impossible to fertilize eggs? Why is it rare, but not impossible then? So far it seems about one out of every 30-40 eggs will be fertile and produce an insect.

Anyone able to help me get my insect breeding farm operational? 

Examples of my spiders: 

https://i.imgur.com/txE7lhn.png 

https://i.imgur.com/VgwvbBl.png (my Pregnancy settings)

Ovipositors have always displayed fertility as 0% as far as I can remember, they should still be able to produce, implant and fertilize eggs

1 hour ago, SingleForLife said:

Ovipositors have always displayed fertility as 0% as far as I can remember, they should still be able to produce, implant and fertilize eggs

Oh okay. Still can't figure out why 95% of the eggs are unfertile come hatching time. Any other ideas?

50 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Oh okay. Still can't figure out why 95% of the eggs are unfertile come hatching time. Any other ideas?

Did you upload your modlist anywhere? Also having this problem, use to not be the case beforw 1.3. Could be mod incompatiblity 

Edited by Puffy Bue
3 minutes ago, Warshalski said:

just curious if anyone has seen this issue before. Breast hanging off the body.  image.png.19c74a172a706784d84d934cbcadeff3.png

First, wrong thread. Any RimNude issues you should report in the RimNude thread.

That said, RimNude is not compatible with FemaleBB. It only works with Vanilla bodytypes and OTY.

31 minutes ago, oxBrandxo said:

First, wrong thread. Any RimNude issues you should report in the RimNude thread.

That said, RimNude is not compatible with FemaleBB. It only works with Vanilla bodytypes and OTY.

Thank you and sorry for posting in the wrong thread. 

Hello can someone help me ? I'm trying to set a pawn as a whore but when I go to brothel tab all my pawns are refusing and clicking on the heart icon doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know what could be the issue ? I have one of them set as Hero pawn which got slaved. I tried turning the hero option off but it doesn't change anything it seems. Sorry I'm new to Rimworld in general.

Is there any way to limit the number of traits that children can inherit from parents? Currently it's easy to see the number of traits of children increases exponentially and result in over-powered pawns with a dozen of traits in colony, which makes the game imbalanced. Though CSL mod have relative setting for accomadate this issue, but as the OP stated, CSL may conflict with RJW in some sense.

39 minutes ago, Dischord said:

Hello can someone help me ? I'm trying to set a pawn as a whore but when I go to brothel tab all my pawns are refusing and clicking on the heart icon doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know what could be the issue ? I have one of them set as Hero pawn which got slaved. I tried turning the hero option off but it doesn't change anything it seems. Sorry I'm new to Rimworld in general.

ok nvm I got it to work I went into the save file and set the Hero to False that fixed it.

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

gib all your moni or no lewds for you!

It's not a needed mod, but nice to have. I'm not opposed to supporting, but not using a scam site like Patreon. They don't care if you take money from people and never deliver on what you're taking the money for. Think they care? Ask them. They told me themselves they don't care, and you're throwing money away on most things.

hm..... i guess test 2, 

https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/tree/test

added check for torso(whole body)BPR

fixed birthing with double udders/featureless chests
changed age checks to pawn growth and reproduction lifestage
removed option to disable pregnancy trait filter
removed parts stacking
removed disable kidnapping patch, use my workshop mod
moved wild mode, hippie mode and debug toggles under dev mode toggle
disabled breeding selection for animal invite, now you can only invite it and it will do w/e it wants
moved bed related checks from xxx to Bed_Utility
disabled guilt for player initiated rape/ beatings
inetegrated Aftersex with AftersexMasturbation

breakdown of CheckTraitGain

remove satisfy()

some other stuff missing from prev commits
changed rmb extending from AddHumanlikeOrders to ChoicesAtFor, so hopefully some mods that patch AddHumanlikeOrders wont shit them selves
fix masturbation errors

breakdown of records handling methods
changed SaveStorage.DataStore.GetPawnData(pawn) to pawn.GetRJWPawnData()

21 hours ago, chevyowner said:

It's not a needed mod, but nice to have. I'm not opposed to supporting, but not using a scam site like Patreon. They don't care if you take money from people and never deliver on what you're taking the money for. Think they care? Ask them. They told me themselves they don't care, and you're throwing money away on most things.

First of all, there's no paywall for the mod.

Secondly, Patreon is to support creators, not buy things from them. 

Hi, I have a bit of an issue. I made a zoophile, rapist colony (ideology DLC) and everyone in the colony is constantly fucking with animals. Everyone's sex need is permanently filled, no one is marked as a breeder. No sex between pawns, just animal x pawn. I have one male, 4 female colonists and 2 male huskies.

I tried playing with the settings, but no joy.

I would expect someone to fuck once a day or so, not every other hour.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:21 AM, SinXL said:

Question: Would it be possible to create characters with Prepare Carefully first without this mod, create a new game, disable Prepare Carefully and then install this mod?

Character Editor has a save pawn function, just use that.  Theoretically, you can have Prepare Carefully loaded and it works with RJW so long as YOU NEVER EVER EVER USE IT (since some mods require Prepare Carefully for some reason).  But while this was so with Rimworld 1.2, I make no promises regarding 1.3 as it stands currently.  Just use Character Editor.