On 8/30/2021 at 6:24 AM, Archenemis1 said:

Not 100% sure if it's a known issue or if this should be a thing brought up here, but there's a few people having issues when using the Rakkle (Unofficial version) mod with RJW. Personally I had their heads and tail accessories disappear. Others are having the rakkle just be invisible the whole time. It's already been brought up to the person who is currently continuing the rakkle, just thought I'd mention it here.

I have the rakkle with no heads and causing constant red log issues, no crash but it does seem to be related to rjw.

Has anyone gotten a chance to figure out why my pawns aren't having sex? They go to initiate, stand still for half a second, then just walk away only to try again a while later over and over. This has been giving me issue since their sex need hasn't been getting satisfied and I needed to use a mod to manually fill it up each time. 

43 minutes ago, pancakewaffles said:

Has anyone gotten a chance to figure out why my pawns aren't having sex? They go to initiate, stand still for half a second, then just walk away only to try again a while later over and over. This has been giving me issue since their sex need hasn't been getting satisfied and I needed to use a mod to manually fill it up each time. 

Eyup ^-^ this is exactly my Problem too , and i dont know WHY  !!!!!

1 hour ago, pancakewaffles said:

What mods do you use? I use to have this problem ages ago but I forgot what mod was causing an incompatability. Also make sure when you're installing the latest RJW you're deleting the old file rather than just merging

On 8/30/2021 at 11:24 AM, Archenemis1 said:

Not 100% sure if it's a known issue or if this should be a thing brought up here, but there's a few people having issues when using the Rakkle (Unofficial version) mod with RJW. Personally I had their heads and tail accessories disappear. Others are having the rakkle just be invisible the whole time. It's already been brought up to the person who is currently continuing the rakkle, just thought I'd mention it here.

Is this solely with RJW or is this with c0ffee's RJW animations? There was an issue when Rimworld moved to 1.3 that caused every custom race to become invisible when using RJW animations and they all needed patching

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

coz,

there is now adult calculation in vanilla

some races dont live even 15 years, so they cant have sex

some live 1000+ years, so you can have sex with what is considered childrens by their standard

now... its not my problem

Could you potentially include a toggle between the age of consent/adult calculation in the options? I understand if you just want to be satisfied with a general case solution and be done with it entirely moving forward but it would be a nice legacy feature if it's not too much of a headache.

13 hours ago, Puffy Bue said:

Is this solely with RJW or is this with c0ffee's RJW animations? There was an issue when Rimworld moved to 1.3 that caused every custom race to become invisible when using RJW animations and they all needed patching

I'm using like a dozen new races and they're the only ones with major issues I've encountered.

7 hours ago, wickedland3 said:

Could you potentially include a toggle between the age of consent/adult calculation in the options? I understand if you just want to be satisfied with a general case solution and be done with it entirely moving forward but it would be a nice legacy feature if it's not too much of a headache.

I'm still bothered by the fact that my teen pawns can rape and get raped, engage in necrophilia and get raped while dead but they can't have sex normally, I would guess its because those acts don't check age/lifestage or whatever.

I agree, would be nice to have the option if possible.

7 hours ago, wickedland3 said:

well... i guess i can

On 8/30/2021 at 3:31 PM, Ed86 said:

vanilla now has builtin adult check, rjw uses that now, so if your race is not vanilla compatible, its not my problem, with its fucked up lifestages or 100000 years life expectancy

and min sex is now reproductive stage with adult < 100%

Just think about how much you could simplify the codebase if you essentially reduced everything to a simple check for lifeStage.reproductive || growth >= 1. Wouldn't have to make logic checks to differentiate human from animal when it's regarding age/lifeStage anymore; Some functions like SexAppraiser.cs::IsAgeOkay could be removed entirely; etc..

Not your problem that HumanlikeTeenagers are reproductive in vanilla. Anybody who doesn't want HumanlikeTeenager consent-ability is better off making them non-reproductive anyway.

Hello!

I find a little bug(?) in 4.7.2.5 (and maybe in the newest version), IUD do nothing. And I think I found the solution.

Defs\HediffDefs\Hediffs_Fertility.xml missing this:
(Oddly 1.1 this is in place but is missing in 1.2 and 1.3.)

<stages>
 <li>
   <capMods>
     <li>
       <capacity>RJW_Fertility</capacity>
        <setMax>0.01</setMax>
  	 </li>
   </capMods>
 </li>
</stages>

Maybe someone can give me some advice too. I use The Drow Race Continued and my 2 female drow is pregnant from human pawns. One of them give birth 2 humans.

But the other pregnancy is stuck at 0 % (Character Editor), i think the unborn is a drow. I set it to 100 % and the birthing is started, but nothing is born. Anyone have any idea what might be causing it?

I tried compare to the Orassans mod, but i didn't see anything that could cause it. Maybe the life length difference?

Edited by Umakabula

3 hours ago, SILENTKILLER67 said:

I'm still bothered by the fact that my teen pawns can rape and get raped, engage in necrophilia and get raped while dead but they can't have sex normally, I would guess its because those acts don't check age/lifestage or whatever.

I agree, would be nice to have the option if possible.

because there was/is no "age of non consent sex" slider? : D

2 hours ago, Deadgye said:

Just think about how much you could simplify the codebase if you essentially reduced everything to a simple check for lifeStage.reproductive || growth >= 1. Wouldn't have to make logic checks to differentiate human from animal when it's regarding age/lifeStage anymore; Some functions like SexAppraiser.cs::IsAgeOkay could be removed entirely; etc..

Not your problem that HumanlikeTeenagers are reproductive in vanilla. Anybody who doesn't want HumanlikeTeenager consent-ability is better off making them non-reproductive anyway.

yes it would, but i still want sex between teens, and not adults to be a feature, you know 1st teen love and stuff (which could still get you in jail in real life)

well i guess old system was good for shota/loli/pe

but it didnt really work nice with aliens... well pretty much just like fertility and whroing 

Edited by Ed86
5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes it would, but i still want sex between teens, and not adults to be a feature, you know 1st teen love and stuff (which could still get you in jail in real life)

Depends on your RL settings. Most, if not all, states in the US have a marriage exception clause which allows 12+ to legally consent to a partner of any age. Of course, you need a parent's/guardian's permission to get married under ~16 in the first place.

If I get another bad bout of insomnia maybe I'll try to submit a pull request that reduces the code complexity and has config settings teen love stuff. I really like the idea of support for races that have life stages beyond adult--although I don't know if that might break other RJW/vanilla functions, I only started looking at code yesterday because of the insomnia lol.

Unrelated question regarding genital values (severity): Should the values ever change after, or due to, intercourse? I had a male pawn's penis shrink from Huge (80%) to Average (55%) after he had his first romp. I had originally used the Character Editor mod to change the value to 80% in the colony builder screen. I'm not familiar enough with everything to figure out if I didn't use Character Editor correctly, if I misunderstood how RJW handles severity, or Character Editor caused a problem.

1 hour ago, Deadgye said:

Depends on your RL settings. Most, if not all, states in the US have a marriage exception clause which allows 12+ to legally consent to a partner of any age. Of course, you need a parent's/guardian's permission to get married under ~16 in the first place.

Unrelated question regarding genital values (severity): Should the values ever change after, or due to, intercourse? I had a male pawn's penis shrink from Huge (80%) to Average (55%) after he had his first romp. I had originally used the Character Editor mod to change the value to 80% in the colony builder screen. I'm not familiar enough with everything to figure out if I didn't use Character Editor correctly, if I misunderstood how RJW handles severity, or Character Editor caused a problem.

well its "legally" so if you dont have papers - that wont stop parents of presumably female teen to accuse  other party of rape and ruin their life, if they want

yet i doubt most teens will tell parents they had/will have sex

severity changes during:

pawn growth, child-> teen, i think( code should probably be rechecked)

part transplantation, due to bodysize changes

some error, and part size reset

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

severity changes during:

pawn growth, child-> teen, i think( code should probably be rechecked)

part transplantation, due to bodysize changes

some error, and part size reset

Thanks. Most likely the issue is either with Character Editor or my misuse of it then.

Hey,

1.Can you take a look into humpshoorm addiction? Its impossible to keep a pawn addicted, every time the drug is used the addiction heal % dont fall enought to mantein itself.

2. Is whoring suposed to work? never saw it happening in recent versions.

Finaly, i think is a little werid that confort prisioners get fuck everywere... MOST pawns arent exibicionists... Cant a pawn take the prisioner to a bed first? (his, slave's or whoring ones before that...?