Hugslog for your diagnosis: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/bb092ee4c4d42cf34f78c8b0e19acbb0

Followed your instructions and updated, and so far most of my issues are solved. however, I've had a few issues that are still crippling my game, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't caused by any rjw mods. When I get more than one colonist member I suddenly cannot control any pawns directly anymore,

20210830071143_1.jpg.d4db4065198560d0c5f000aab152f8d6.jpg

20210830071109_1.jpg.20d54934eda4954c1b36242de9c88a2f.jpg

and the debug menu no longer allows me to spawn things using the spawn near or the spawn X n umber of things.

20210830071206_1.jpg.c9e7ada4ab89793074ce60a2bedaf72b.jpg

Thanks for the amazing mod!

I'm having some issues with human-human pregnancies. In my first colony I had no pregnancies whatsoever. So I disabled all mods apart from RJW and started a new colony. After trying for a long time with several pawns I eventually got one pregnancy. So seemingly extremely rare.

I have set pregnancy chance to 100 % and made sure all pawns involved are at 100 % fertility. I'm running the most recent version of RJW (and Rimworld).

Any idea what the problem is? It almost feels like the 100 % chance (1.0) is turned into 1 % xD

Also, I've noticed that rape does not seem to cause Mind Broken anymore. This is also something I've only seen once in both of these colonies, and that one case had sex overdrive activated and they went at it for ages. I haven't been able to reproduce it since though. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, jeff2 said:

Hugslog for your diagnosis: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/bb092ee4c4d42cf34f78c8b0e19acbb0

Followed your instructions and updated, and so far most of my issues are solved. however, I've had a few issues that are still crippling my game, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't caused by any rjw mods. When I get more than one colonist member I suddenly cannot control any pawns directly anymore,

20210830071143_1.jpg.d4db4065198560d0c5f000aab152f8d6.jpg

and the debug menu no longer allows me to spawn things using the spawn near or the spawn X n umber of things.

It looks to me you have hero mode activated via the yellow star icon being selected on the pawn. Not controlling other pawns while this is enabled is a feature of the mod. You can disable it in the settings.

1 hour ago, ninja_kitten said:

menstruation is now compatible with 4.8

thanks, for letting me know!

1 hour ago, Hexahedral said:

Thanks for the amazing mod!

I'm having some issues with human-human pregnancies. In my first colony I had no pregnancies whatsoever. So I disabled all mods apart from RJW and started a new colony. After trying for a long time with several pawns I eventually got one pregnancy. So seemingly extremely rare.

I have set pregnancy chance to 100 % and made sure all pawns involved are at 100 % fertility. I'm running the most recent version of RJW (and Rimworld).

Any idea what the problem is? It almost feels like the 100 % chance (1.0) is turned into 1 % xD

Also, I've noticed that rape does not seem to cause Mind Broken anymore. This is also something I've only seen once in both of these colonies, and that one case had sex overdrive activated and they went at it for ages. I haven't been able to reproduce it since though. Thoughts?

if you have the menstruation addon crank the rjw pregnancy up to 100% or you will almost never see a pregnancy, check the menstruation settings too

51 minutes ago, luanzP said:

vanilla expanded still cause problems in 1.3? 

its gotten better, I haven't heart of any VE - RJW issues yet

7 minutes ago, Skömer said:

if you have the menstruation addon crank the rjw pregnancy up to 100% or you will almost never see a pregnancy, check the menstruation settings too

I don't use the menstruation addon or any other addons, just pure RJW. Pregnancies just don't seem to occur, even with the chance cranked to 100 %. :s

10 minutes ago, Hexahedral said:

I don't use the menstruation addon or any other addons, just pure RJW. Pregnancies just don't seem to occur, even with the chance cranked to 100 %. :s

please post your modlist or hugslog

Edited by Skömer
29 minutes ago, Skömer said:

please post your modlist or hugslog

I just updated to 4.8.0.3 and now it seems to be working fine, getting consistent pregnancies with no issues. Not sure if reversed Sexprops/sexoutcome was the problem or whether it's a happy coincidence. Anyway, apologies for the false alarm and thanks for the help. ?

7 hours ago, blum4vi said:

it's using life stages rather than age now, I'm not sure if there is a new age setting though, I will update after my current game is over.

I've looked intensely at the settings and, I would have to be blind or something, but I can't find the age of consent options, neither that option which allowed a pawn to have sex from a certain age.

even if it was using life stages now instead of age, there isn't an option to tweak something that was previously tweakable, but maybe that's just me.

47 minutes ago, SILENTKILLER67 said:

I've looked intensely at the settings and, I would have to be blind or something, but I can't find the age of consent options, neither that option which allowed a pawn to have sex from a certain age.

even if it was using life stages now instead of age, there isn't an option to tweak something that was previously tweakable, but maybe that's just me.

vanilla now has builtin adult check, rjw uses that now, so if your race is not vanilla compatible, its not my problem, with its fucked up lifestages or 100000 years life expectancy

and min sex is now reproductive stage with adult < 100%

Edited by Ed86
Good evening ^-^ I hope everyone is fine. First of all, thanks for the great mod.

So now back to my problem. 
Since the update a few days ago something is not working properly in my game. 
When a character or couple decides to have sex somewhere (or some sex animation, even masturbation) and they go to the place 
(bed) where the action is supposed to begin nothing happens, instead there is the second they both get there,
 no sex animation that starts >.< .  After half a second the two move on to what they wanted to do next. 
They were both not in the least freed from their needs and in the social field of characters is they had sex o.o ?? 
And that happens with all sex animations of all settlers, pets and wild animals >.<  . 

I have no Idea what to do or which updated mods is causing this or how to find out and what i should do -.- ?

Edited by Gemini.e

Hey all, I apologize if this has been answered before, But I did spend some time looking and couldnt find anything.

Im trying to grow humpshroom, Humpshroom only grows in 0% light and in hydroponic basin. Hydroponic basin emit 50% light.... Humpshrooms die from the light from the basin they are planted in...

Is this a bug from a recent patch or am I just a clueless gardener?

any guidance would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

35 minutes ago, Gemini.e said:
Good evening ^-^ I hope everyone is fine. First of all, thanks for the great mod.

So now back to my problem. 
Since the update a few days ago something is not working properly in my game. 
When a character or couple decides to have sex somewhere (or some sex animation, even masturbation) and they go to the place 
(bed) where the action is supposed to begin nothing happens, instead there is the second they both get there,
 no sex animation that starts >.< .  After half a second the two move on to what they wanted to do next. 
They were both not in the least freed from their needs and in the social field of characters is they had sex o.o ?? 
And that happens with all sex animations of all settlers, pets and wild animals >.<  . 

I have no Idea what to do or which updated mods is causing this or how to find out and what i should do -.- ?

Ya Im also seeing this, sometimes they do the deed but sometime they just stay in armor kind of bump on each other and then move along and they keep the sexually frustrated need debuff

14 hours ago, timco99 said:

It looks to me you have hero mode activated via the yellow star icon being selected on the pawn. Not controlling other pawns while this is enabled is a feature of the mod. You can disable it in the settings.

actually I checked it was not an issue with hero mode, and my issue was that I couldn't control ANY colonists, including the one set to hero mode.

so far I still can't find an answer for whats causing any of the issues I mentioned, but I tested killing the new colonist and going back to just one restored my ability to control the original colonist. also if i start over with a new group of more than one this issue does not occur, but if I recruit someone it doesn't happen on the ones where I start with just one. however, I should mention I bought them from a slaver so i don't know if that's what caused or is related to the error.

Edited by jeff2

I'm fucking losing it, ok so i'm using the B&C mod and based on the response that I got here I just assumed that anyone under the age of 18 couldn't have sex anymore because of changes the B&C mod makes and it fucks with the vanilla shit, fair enough.

Turns out they can, but its only masturbation and fucking rape (including necrophilia)...why?, and the animations and all play correctly, no errors, no misplacement of any organ.

consensual sex between two teens is no more, only rape, what a cruel world.

55 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

consensual sex between two teens is still limited to 2 years difference

was it always like that?, iirc you could have insane age gaps before with no issue.

my teen pawns have 1 year difference, they can't have sex normally but they can still be raped by others, don't know whats the issue there.

1 hour ago, SILENTKILLER67 said:

was it always like that?, iirc you could have insane age gaps before with no issue.

my teen pawns have 1 year difference, they can't have sex normally but they can still be raped by others, don't know whats the issue there.

yes

feature?

1 hour ago, SILENTKILLER67 said:

well thats lame...

just curious, why was this done? i mean like are you planning on adding a new version of that slider?

coz,

there is now adult calculation in vanilla

some races dont live even 15 years, so they cant have sex

some live 1000+ years, so you can have sex with what is considered childrens by their standard

now... its not my problem

3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

coz,

there is now adult calculation in vanilla

some races dont live even 15 years, so they cant have sex

some live 1000+ years, so you can have sex with what is considered childrens by their standard

now... its not my problem

oh ok, kinda sucks but i guess there is nothing you can do about it, thanks for answering though.