is the "cocoon" hediff from this mod? it seems every time a pawn gets raped by my megaspider it gets a hediff called "cocoon" which completely incapacitates them and I have to use dev mode or character editor to remove it. is there a way to remove it without dev mode or completely disable it?

4 hours ago, techshaman said:

is the "cocoon" hediff from this mod? it seems every time a pawn gets raped by my megaspider it gets a hediff called "cocoon" which completely incapacitates them and I have to use dev mode or character editor to remove it. is there a way to remove it without dev mode or completely disable it?

Yes, it is from this mod. You can normally release pawns by having someone perform a cocoon removal surgery on them.

New here and have a question:

is there a way to modify how many eggs an insect produces, either at once (e.g. 5 instead of 1) or the freqeuncy they are produced? I don't mind modifying the XML code of RJW, I just need to know which function triggers this event.

I'm not even sure, where I went wrong. All of my RJW mods have a yellow !. The mods I have are up to date. What is the difference between rjw-master and RJW?

How I unzip the mods, I went \mods unzip then I delete the archive. I need so much help trying to figure this out.  I know I'm doing something wrong I just don't know what.

2 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I'm not even sure, where I went wrong. All of my RJW mods have a yellow !. The mods I have are up to date. What is the difference between rjw-master and RJW?

How I unzip the mods, I went \mods unzip then I delete the archive. I need so much help trying to figure this out.  I know I'm doing something wrong I just don't know what.

You double nested the folders.

Extract them properly.

On 8/5/2021 at 3:41 AM, Forest1395101 said:

Thank you kindly for your support! The version of Rational Romance I use is actually called Rational Romance (continued). That actually makes a lot of sense why they dropped it, lol.

RR(C) works fine, set the sexuality source to vanilla. RR(C) just changes how the vanilla traits are set, and makes the sexuality traits go in their own slot during pawn generation so that non-hetero people aren't automatically penalized by only having the potential for two god-tier traits.

Basically it doesn't need a compatibility mode because it Just Worksâ„¢.

Edited by DarkTeletubby
51 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

your filepath should say: "mods/RJW/*Files*" or "mods/rjw-master/*Files*" but NOT "mods/RJW/RJW/*Files*

Thank you helping me, so the 1.3 folder isn't needed; is what I'm assuming is going on. Ill try to cut the files out of the 1.3 folder and paste them into the /rjw-master/files*.

update: it didnt work.

Edited by AngelPhoenix69
1 hour ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Thank you helping me, so the 1.3 folder isn't needed; is what I'm assuming is going on. Ill try to cut the files out of the 1.3 folder and paste them into the /rjw-master/files*.

No what I mean by *Files* is all the other stuff including the different folders!

"About" tells the game what mod this is and which version and the "1.1", "1.2" and "1.3" folders contain the files specifically tailored towards Rimworld version 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 respectively.

1 hour ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

May I kindly refer you to the FAQ (point 1):

Troubleshooting-guide1-2.png

also this might be of help:

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

May I kindly refer you to the FAQ (point 1):

Troubleshooting-guide1-2.png

also this might be of help:

Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QaWK5uYOr4gslVPG2VRVoBi2c5xZ7mmB/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112408037271295538710&rtpof=true&sd=true This what is irritating me. 1 folder deep, goes to another folder, which goes to another and so forth. Please note this is why I'm so confused. Thank you all for trying to help me, I'm sorry I am being a pain in the A. 

I made a screenshot on how the path went.

Update: I dled the mod manager mod. It sees the mod and I am able to configure the mod to how I want it. However, it still has the yellow !. Does this mean the mod works?

Edited by AngelPhoenix69
For an update
2 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QaWK5uYOr4gslVPG2VRVoBi2c5xZ7mmB/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112408037271295538710&rtpof=true&sd=true This what is irritating me. 1 folder deep, goes to another folder, which goes to another and so forth. Please note this is why I'm so confused. Thank you all for trying to help me, I'm sorry I am being a pain in the A. 

I made a screenshot on how the path went.

Update: I dled the mod manager mod. It sees the mod and I am able to configure the mod to how I want it. However, it still has the yellow !. Does this mean the mod works?

You are still double-nesting.

Step by step:

1. Download rjw-master.zip from here.

2. Delete your rjw-master-1.3 folder from "mods"
3. Open the archive (double-click the archived file you downloaded).

4. Extract (drag and drop) the "rjw-master" folder from the .zip archive to your "mods" folder.

5. DO LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE TO THE FOLDER.

After dragging and dropping the folder from the .zip into mods, there is nothing else you need to do. Do not move folders. Do not delete folders. Put rjw-master (the very first folder you see when you open the zip) into your mods folder and then do not touch it again.

2 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

You are still double-nesting.

Step by step:

1. Download rjw-master.zip from here.

2. Delete your rjw-master-1.3 folder from "mods"
3. Open the archive (double-click the archived file you downloaded).

4. Extract (drag and drop) the "rjw-master" folder from the .zip archive to your "mods" folder.

5. DO LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE TO THE FOLDER.

After dragging and dropping the folder from the .zip into mods, there is nothing else you need to do. Do not move folders. Do not delete folders. Put rjw-master (the very first folder you see when you open the zip) into your mods folder and then do not touch it again.

Thank you for making this simple for me. I know I can be a bit annoying. I was able to fix the issue, I had three different rjw-master archives. Please dont ask me, how I got so many. I just dl mods. I went and tried every single until I found the right one. I have since deleted the others.

30 minutes ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Thank you for making this simple for me. I know I can be a bit annoying. I was able to fix the issue, I had three different rjw-master archives. Please dont ask me, how I got so many. I just dl mods. I went and tried every single until I found the right one. I have since deleted the others.

Glad to have helped.

I'm having an issue where some of my pawns have a "would fuck" rating of 0 with all other pawn no matter their orientation. I've only had it occur with non-human pawns from O21 Forgotten Realms, but I do have the Race Support mod installed. I tried replicating this with a few different pawns with varied traits and it does not seem tied to any trait that I can tell. Somehow a Beautiful female pawn still can store a "would fuck" rating of 0 with heterosexual men.

I've looked through the source code to try and figure out what can be causing this but I cannot find any likely culprit. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

https://gist.github.com/833f3d4850dd65c3af278f9c4e223e6c

@Ed86

I don't like screenshots if I can.

Because I'm afraid you can't understand words, so I have to change the language mode to English. Then enter the game screenshot.

You think my screenshot is mocking you? In fact, it's just that my English is too bad for fear of information errors in communication.

Edited by amrolee