Are colonists supposed to be able to rape each other without the rapist trait? I have a nymph running around trying to fulfill her sexual needs pretty much solely by raping. I haven't seen this behavior before, even with other hypersexual pawns. Seems a bit strange when she could just ask and pretty much anyone would fuck her. Something else odd is that she gets the 'rape enemy cooldown' hediff. Maybe it has never come up, but I thought that was only given to hostile pawns. I've tried killing and resurrecting her, banishing and recruiting, none of which has fixed the problem.

edit: if it even is a bug, it seems to stop when I removed her dick.

Edited by conyx
18 hours ago, wrobell said:

Hi, I have a bit of an issue. I made a zoophile, rapist colony (ideology DLC) and everyone in the colony is constantly fucking with animals. Everyone's sex need is permanently filled, no one is marked as a breeder. No sex between pawns, just animal x pawn. I have one male, 4 female colonists and 2 male huskies.

I tried playing with the settings, but no joy.

I would expect someone to fuck once a day or so, not every other hour.

Does anyone have any ideas about the issue I posted above? Disabling rape or bestiality stops this behavior (duh). I noticed it also stops when colonists have no assigned beds (huskies go to a pawn and then come back with them to their bed (the pawns, not he dog's) - that's where they fuck every time). I have disabled quickies and hookups, no joy.

Here is harmony log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/1458553e2d579172e6eb6ad234477a78 can't see anything there.

I tried with just RJW but it's the same.

Wrobell,

It is due to the memes you have enabled.  Zoophile and Rapist memes both passively increase the chances of a pawn seeking out sexual encounters.  If you also increase the approval rating of either precept, encouraging zoophilia and rape, it ups the chances even further.  Removal of the memes or setting the level of the precept to just "acceptable" will decrease the frequency of animal on pawn and pawn on animal encounters.

On 8/16/2021 at 5:36 PM, fhksdsdfm said:

Would it be possible to make rapeability be based on the difference of vulnerabilities of the rapist and the victim, rather than just the vulnerability of the victim? Or, better yet, have "rape ability" be its own stat?

This would require the function "can_get_raped(Pawn pawn)" in xxx.cs be changed to "can_get_raped(Pawn target, Pawn rapist)". There doesn't seem to be many call locations, so it seems like an easy change.

there is would_rape check already

Hi is there anyway to reduce to number of animal breedings on the map and in the colony? They are breeding like 15x a day and I'd love to reduce that a bit. My wolves are breeding like rabbits... And then there's the boombats off in the corner of the map literally painting the ground white.

There was a problem with the udder, after installing it on the pawn, it becomes part of the torso and externally it is not displayed using RimNudeWorld. I tried setting it manually using the Character Editor, the udder was only visible in the breast slot. But the problem is that after a while the udder still moves to the torso. Also, when installing the udder (normal) on a pawn, it changed to flat. I do not use Prepare Carefully

7 hours ago, danny238 said:

Hi is there anyway to reduce to number of animal breedings on the map and in the colony? They are breeding like 15x a day and I'd love to reduce that a bit. My wolves are breeding like rabbits... And then there's the boombats off in the corner of the map literally painting the ground white.

anti-grain warheards

I now understood something else. I cannot fit an udder instead of a breast. It is only installed on the torso. Should it be like this? It looks like this is a conflict between mods where rimnudeworld specifies the udder for the chest, and in rimjobworld, the udder for the torso. Although animals such as cows have udders instead of breasts

3 hours ago, liuqixind123 said:

May I inquire what and when to update? I cannot wait for the new content.

If you have the Mod Manager mod installed, it will automatically check for new versions on gitgud.io and tell you what mod can be updated and to what version.

OR do you want to know wether it is worth updating, depending on how little/much changes between versions?

In that case you can just go to the gitgud page and read the changelog to see what changed and decide for yourself wether it's worth updating or not.

@Skömar When using the dev commands to restore a  body part (specifically the torso) the command causes the genitals (breasts, penis, vag, etc.) to be deleted. If I get a chance to  post a log file I will. Seems to  happen even with only RJW installed.

8 hours ago, dogco said:

@Skömar When using the dev commands to restore a  body part (specifically the torso) the command causes the genitals (breasts, penis, vag, etc.) to be deleted. If I get a chance to  post a log file I will. Seems to  happen even with only RJW installed.

The breast, penis and vagina hediffs are functionally similar to bionics, which dev mode doesnt restore either, either use the add hediff command or character editor to give your pawns their parts back

23 hours ago, liuqixind123 said:

May I inquire what and when to update? I cannot wait for the new content.

The latest stable version is on the download page, Ed86 posted the test version, if you use RJW addons better not use the unstable one

AAAaaand now there's a tongue body part...!  Can this mod add a cunning linguist trait now?  Although I guess that trait would be less useful since there isn't a sex skill anymore, but still would be funny for social impact alone (plus I guess can just increase sex impact).  Although maybe then this mod would also have to tier orgasms (normal vs intense vs ahegao).

Edited by ghostfalll

is it normal to have rats fucking all over the map with this mod? I'm kind of new to rimworld and I'm not sure if this is normal, but my map is getting overrun by rats and I constantly hear them banging all over the place, it's getting insane. btw what's the fastest way to get rid of a bunch of rats?

Edited by CrazySloth