2 hours ago, amrolee said:

https://gist.github.com/833f3d4850dd65c3af278f9c4e223e6c

@Ed86

I don't like screenshots if I can.

Because I'm afraid you can't understand words, so I have to change the language mode to English. Then enter the game screenshot.

You think my screenshot is mocking you? In fact, it's just that my English is too bad for fear of information errors in communication.

yes, that screen shot has 0 useful information

RJW is incompatible with Improved Insectiods, should be obvious but just in case people weren't aware. It gives insects the ability to get pregnant like regular animals, this breaks RJW's insect egg laying / fertilizing. Either that or I'm having another issue. Will correct myself if I'm still having issues

Hello, I downloaded the latest version (called rjw-master.zip) and as a security measure, before installing, i used virus total to see if there was anything wrong with the file, and it found something called MaxSecure, so i wanted to ask if it is an false positive or something like that, and if its "safe" to install the mod. I can upload a image from the scan if anyone want.

Also, the available version says the date December 6, 2020, it is the day that the mod was first uploaded?

6 hours ago, maisumaconta said:

Also, the available version says the date December 6, 2020, it is the day that the mod was first uploaded?

Its a link to the git, it will always link to the latest release of RJW

7 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

RJW is incompatible with Improved Insectiods, should be obvious but just in case people weren't aware. It gives insects the ability to get pregnant like regular animals, this breaks RJW's insect egg laying / fertilizing. Either that or I'm having another issue. Will correct myself if I'm still having issues

Thanks ill put it on the list

12 hours ago, lgondor said:

What were the problems with prepare carefully? Its a hard no?

Using it disqualifies you for bug support, but I can't stop you can I?

Can confirm that it was Improved Insectoids breaking egglaying/fertilizing. 

The Forsakens race still seems to be having issues with RJW. Originally when I first tried them they weren't able to have sex at all. Currently they seem to be able to have sex but only through rape or if another non-Forsaken humanoid asks for sex. Right-clicking a pawn/animal with a Forsaken selected doesn't bring the option to "Have sex with -", only to rape

9 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

Can confirm that it was Improved Insectoids breaking egglaying/fertilizing. 

The Forsakens race still seems to be having issues with RJW. Originally when I first tried them they weren't able to have sex at all. Currently they seem to be able to have sex but only through rape or if another non-Forsaken humanoid asks for sex. Right-clicking a pawn/animal with a Forsaken selected doesn't bring the option to "Have sex with -", only to rape

So your pawns are underage for romance related sex options.

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

So your pawns are underage for romance related sex options.

I don't think that's the case. Not only were the Forsaken's about 200+ years old but I have my age of consent thing quite low (not for pedophelia reasons just to be clear, the new Kobold race mod has a maximum life expectancy of 30 and they are considered adults at around 7-8 years old). Also if the Forsaken's were underaged they wouldn't have the option to do any kind of sex

Edited by NVPD28
17 minutes ago, NVPD28 said:

I have my age of consent thing quite low (not for pedophelia reasons just to be clear, the new Kobold race mod has a maximum life expectancy of 30 and they are considered adults at around 7-8 years old).

Speaking of which, it would be cool if there was a way to set age of consent seperately for different races. I was thinking it would be a nice feature to have an toggle that considers any pawn with an adult backstory to be "of age". That would be the easiest way atleast rather than making sliders for every modded race and going through more patching hell. Especially since the Kobold race was the only race that I've come across that has needed it lowered.

Went to hit operation bill on an animal class entity and nothing happened, so I grabbed this error. No animals function. Humanoid classes get their operations tab to come up.

I have "expanded operations", as well as "Pawnmorph" mod, which I see is listed quite prominently.

Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Health: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Pawnmorph.Chambers.DatabaseUtilities' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Pawnmorph.Chambers.DatabaseUtilities+<>c.<.cctor>b__11_1 (Verse.PawnKindDef pk) [0x00000] in <b77f1db49dae4c10bd8d62ac5b2cf0e3>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].ToList () [0x00017] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at Pawnmorph.Chambers.DatabaseUtilities..cctor () [0x00075] in <b77f1db49dae4c10bd8d62ac5b2cf0e3>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Pawnmorph.RecipeWorkers.TagAnimal.AvailableOnNow (Verse.Thing thing, Verse.BodyPartRecord part) [0x00001] in <b77f1db49dae4c10bd8d62ac5b2cf0e3>:0
  at Verse.RecipeDef.AvailableOnNow (Verse.Thing thing, Verse.BodyPartRecord part) [0x00006] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility+<>c__DisplayClass25_0.<DrawMedOperationsTab>b__0 () [0x00034] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.BillStack.DoListing (UnityEngine.Rect rect, System.Func`1[TResult] recipeOptionsMaker, UnityEngine.Vector2& scrollPosition, System.Single& viewHeight) [0x00050] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.DrawMedOperationsTab (UnityEngine.Rect leftRect, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing thingForMedBills, System.Single curY) [0x00063] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.DrawHealthSummary (UnityEngine.Rect rect, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean allowOperations, Verse.Thing thingForMedBills) [0x0012a] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.DrawPawnHealthCard (UnityEngine.Rect outRect, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean allowOperations, System.Boolean showBloodLoss, Verse.Thing thingForMedBills) [0x00088] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Health.FillTab () [0x0006e] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at Verse.InspectTabBase+<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<DoTabGUI>b__0 () [0x00039] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)
Verse.InspectTabBase/<>c__DisplayClass14_0:<DoTabGUI>b__0 ()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

I have some questions about the RJW versions of the Kurin and Dragonian mods:

What do they actually do? Just add sex parts to those races?

Does it matter that they haven't been updated to 1.3?

Would using the Steam workshop versions of those mods + the RJW race support mod be the same thing in the end?

RJW general question:

Is there a way to disable male breasts without changing the code?

11 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

I don't think that's the case. Not only were the Forsaken's about 200+ years old but I have my age of consent thing quite low (not for pedophelia reasons just to be clear, the new Kobold race mod has a maximum life expectancy of 30 and they are considered adults at around 7-8 years old). Also if the Forsaken's were underaged they wouldn't have the option to do any kind of sex

the age of consent slider is not locked at 18 if you choose 18, for races other then humans it will be converted into 18% of their life expectancy and 200 year old forsaken only reached 10 % of their life expectancy (2000), so it really is just an issue with them being an unbalanced race if you ask me.

A 200 year old forsaken is like a ten year old human you sick bastard

11 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

Speaking of which, it would be cool if there was a way to set age of consent seperately for different races. I was thinking it would be a nice feature to have an toggle that considers any pawn with an adult backstory to be "of age". That would be the easiest way atleast rather than making sliders for every modded race and going through more patching hell. Especially since the Kobold race was the only race that I've come across that has needed it lowered.

maybe race support can help you, as it fixes many problems RJW might have with race mods, no idea if itll fix your kobold problem tho

8 hours ago, Bastardo said:

Went to hit operation bill on an animal class entity and nothing happened, so I grabbed this error. No animals function. Humanoid classes get their operations tab to come up.

I have "expanded operations", as well as "Pawnmorph" mod, which I see is listed quite prominently.

Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Health: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Pawnmorph.Chambers.DatabaseUtilities' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Pawnmorph.Chambers.DatabaseUtilities+<>c.<.cctor>b__11_1 (Verse.PawnKindDef pk) [0x00000] in <b77f1db49dae4c10bd8d62ac5b2cf0e3>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].ToList () [0x00017] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at Pawnmorph.Chambers.DatabaseUtilities..cctor () [0x00075] in <b77f1db49dae4c10bd8d62ac5b2cf0e3>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Pawnmorph.RecipeWorkers.TagAnimal.AvailableOnNow (Verse.Thing thing, Verse.BodyPartRecord part) [0x00001] in <b77f1db49dae4c10bd8d62ac5b2cf0e3>:0
  at Verse.RecipeDef.AvailableOnNow (Verse.Thing thing, Verse.BodyPartRecord part) [0x00006] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility+<>c__DisplayClass25_0.<DrawMedOperationsTab>b__0 () [0x00034] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.BillStack.DoListing (UnityEngine.Rect rect, System.Func`1[TResult] recipeOptionsMaker, UnityEngine.Vector2& scrollPosition, System.Single& viewHeight) [0x00050] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.DrawMedOperationsTab (UnityEngine.Rect leftRect, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing thingForMedBills, System.Single curY) [0x00063] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.DrawHealthSummary (UnityEngine.Rect rect, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean allowOperations, Verse.Thing thingForMedBills) [0x0012a] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.DrawPawnHealthCard (UnityEngine.Rect outRect, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean allowOperations, System.Boolean showBloodLoss, Verse.Thing thingForMedBills) [0x00088] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Health.FillTab () [0x0006e] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
  at Verse.InspectTabBase+<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<DoTabGUI>b__0 () [0x00039] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)
Verse.InspectTabBase/<>c__DisplayClass14_0:<DoTabGUI>b__0 ()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

looks like a pawnmorpher issue? but idk

4 hours ago, MisterCooper said:

I have some questions about the RJW versions of the Kurin and Dragonian mods:

What do they actually do? Just add sex parts to those races?

RJW Kurin and Dragonians are overhauled to be based on humanoid alien race framework instead of the Korean framework they were originally designed with, Dragonians get estrus even in winter that makes them horny, you know you can just read their mod pages for a description on what these mods do?

Does it matter that they haven't been updated to 1.3?

RJW dragonian barely worked with 1.2 last I've tried, i don't think you'll have much luck on 1.3

Would using the Steam workshop versions of those mods + the RJW race support mod be the same thing in the end?

if you just want to fucc dragon lolis and fox girls, I guess yes

RJW general question:

Is there a way to disable male breasts without changing the code?

no

Edited by Skömer
1 hour ago, Skömer said:

the age of consent slider is not locked at 18 if you choose 18, for races other then humans it will be converted into 18% of their life expectancy and 200 year old forsaken only reached 10 % of their life expectancy (2000), so it really is just an issue with them being an unbalanced race if you ask me.

A 200 year old forsaken is like a ten year old human you sick bastard

maybe race support can help you, as it fixes many problems RJW might have with race mods, no idea if itll fix your kobold problem tho 

Ah I wasn't sure if that was the case since with Kobolds their was no conversion and I had to manually convert it, though I did see that happen with the Arachne race and whoring where if the Arachne was under 60 years old they suffered with a massive whoring price dropoff as if they were underage. 

I use race support I don't think it touches anything regarding age, it mostly just gives races their appropriate body parts.

13 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

So what ?

For non rape they need to be around 20% of life expectancy or older.

Rape uses your min age and consent.

Edited by NeverLucky4Life
2 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

So what ?

I don't think that's entirely correct. In the past I used Arachne race - I can't remember what the life expectancy was but it was definitely beyond 200. Like I mentioned in another comment I had an issue where if the Arachne was under 60 years old their whore pricing would be heavily affected as if they were underage (so I assume their life expectancy is at around 300 since 60 was considered the optimal age for whoring). However my Arachne who was 20 years old, which would be younger than the 20% life expectancy, would still be able to do any sexual activity. Though this was a while ago in 1.2 it's possible that the ruling changed after this experience.

Edited by NVPD28
15 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

I reported the issue causing this 2 pages back, races with high lifespans are breaking the sex age settings currently, and I am not exactly sure why.

But fucking around with the races lifespan, or the pawns age, and you can make them have sex....

Something going on there needs a look taken at it, I had to set all my aliens to have a lifespan maximum of 110 if I wanted them to be able to fuck.

2 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

So what ?

Correct and incorrect, the problem is the setting isn't sticking for aliens properly, even if you set the minimum age to 0 they are unable to fuck until after about 20% of there lifespan has passed.... which doesn't really work right for races that grow up as fast as humans but just live a long time.

10 minutes ago, NVPD28 said:

I don't think that's entirely correct. In the past I used Arachne race - I can't remember what the life expectancy was but it was definitely beyond 200. Like I mentioned in another comment I had an issue where if the Arachne was under 60 years old their whore pricing would be heavily affected as if they were underage (so I assume their life expectancy is at around 300 since 60 was considered the optimal age for whoring). However my Arachne who was 20 years old, which would be younger than the 20% life expectancy, would still be able to do any sexual activity. Though this was a while ago in 1.2 it's possible that the ruling changed after this experience.

No it is correct, I can verrify from testing with both Kurin and Dragonian as well.... your right it worked correctly in 1.2, but something got fucked up in the switch to 1.3....

I am almost entirely sure it is a glith rather then a change to the rules, and if it is a change to the rules, it should really be reverted...

Edited by FoxyNova

Question related to eggs/modding:

It looks like the function to generate and lay eggs in insects is using the "chicken egg" function from Rimworld. So an insect generates 1 egg per day (at least I think this is the frequency) and then lays unfertilized eggs every second day if it is not designated to find a breeder.

Question now is: is there a way to either increase the rate of egg production or postpone laying unfertilized eggs, so an insect can hold more eggs than two? In my eyes it makes sense, I mean we are talking about insects and not chicken...

4 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

I reported the issue causing this 2 pages back, races with high lifespans are breaking the sex age settings currently, and I am not exactly sure why.

But fucking around with the races lifespan, or the pawns age, and you can make them have sex....

Something going on there needs a look taken at it, I had to set all my aliens to have a lifespan maximum of 110 if I wanted them to be able to fuck.

Correct and incorrect, the problem is the setting isn't sticking for aliens properly, even if you set the minimum age to 0 they are unable to fuck until after about 20% of there lifespan has passed.... which doesn't really work right for races that grow up as fast as humans but just live a long time.

No it is correct, I can verrify from testing with both Kurin and Dragonian as well.... your right it worked correctly in 1.2, but something got fucked up in the switch to 1.3....

I am almost entirely sure it is a glith rather then a change to the rules, and if it is a change to the rules, it should really be reverted...

I can verify it worked like this in 1.2 as well since I made a bunch of patches to try and fix alot of those races.

Age Price factor is XML and easy to patch.

The rjw Age settings do not apply for everything there are interactions such as quickies that care more about life expectancy.

But the Pregnancy infertility Age sliders actually work as expected.

Being a Rape initiator or Target are the main things you can use the Basic setting age value.

Ok,

found it on my own, at least I think so.

In RaceSupport/_base.xml there are the entries:

<!--overrides CompProperties_EggLayer properties, requires oviPregnancy=true -->
<eggFertilizedDef>RJW_EggFertilized</eggFertilizedDef>        <!--default falback outcome: chicken-->
<eggUnfertilizedDef>RJW_EggUnfertilized</eggUnfertilizedDef>

<eggProgressUnfertilizedMax>1.0</eggProgressUnfertilizedMax>
<eggLayIntervalDays>3.5</eggLayIntervalDays>

I have changed the second value to 15 now as a test, to see if it works. It should. I checked the pawn definition in a save game and it doesn't contain line of code showing one of the tags, so every pawn should just pull the values from the configuration.

hm... i guess ill post it here too....

https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/tree/test

test version of some future update(prob week or 2?), and yes this will break most rjw addons

so if  anyone have any more ideas about new methods/functions/optimizations feel free to share

----------------------------

moved whoring related methods to whoring helper
moved bed related methods to bed helper
moved aftersexthoughts to separate helper, split many methods into smaller methods
moved path related checks to pather utility
split succubus related functions into separate methods
since i figured how to save constructs, changed most functions to call Sexprops rather than (pawn,partner,...., etc)
changed orgasm() to function properly and impregnate, do cum stuff, transfer nutrition when triggered rather than after sex
changed breedingforfemale to call mating job, so rather than reverse fuckery now animal is initiator
changed parts detection to use filtered lists bound to pawns that are updated on 1st rquest/gameload/part add/loss, rather than going through all hediffs everytime
added fuctions to pawn extension for easier calls  pawn.GetGenitalsList() etc
removed sexutility.sexActs
added sexutility.SexInterractions with all valid rjw interractions
added rjwSextype rjwSextypeCollection list with all sextypes