On 1/27/2021 at 10:40 PM, Gamaroguar said:

Having to choose between Rimthreaded and RimJobworld sucks.

Huh, been gone a while and just checked back in. Rimthreaded sounds pretty amazing for late game performance, why is it not compatible with RJW? It'd be nice if Tynan just made Rimworld officially multi threaded to begin with 

Edit: Nevermind, after researching it, rimthreaded is barely compatible with itself lol

11 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Well its gonna be up to them to make it work with RJW. I doubt they would put in the effort for the "forbidden mod"

I did make it work but the issue is I get red errors saying that something is doing something multiple times so its gonna fill up a lot of memory in the log file but so far it was a very smooth experience almost no lag with my 9th gen i5 downclocked to 3GHz. Although I stopped using rimthreaded because I don't want to suck the life out of my ssd because of a very huge log file ( It reached 5GB within 30 mins of gameplay )

10 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Edit: Nevermind, after researching it, rimthreaded is barely compatible with itself lol

To make rimthread work with other mods they have to make specific patches to support each mod, but it is prettymuch bugfree on the base game. And many many mods are compatible with it already.

An Tynan will not make Rimworld multithreaded, because he is an outstanding coder, aka. lazy as fuck.

lol what's that all bout rjw and rimthreaded incompatible thing? the mod works good with rimthreaded. it just broke rape that's all. nothing to worry. no more raped mood debuf.

All the RJW community! HEAR ME OUT! RJW and RimThreaded is doing well! And RimThreaded is the future of Rimworld! RimThreaded is a snowball that's coming onto the rimworld modding community, you just can't see it yet!

5 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

lol what's that all bout rjw and rimthreaded incompatible thing? the mod works good with rimthreaded. it just broke rape that's all. nothing to worry. no more raped mood debuf.

All the RJW community! HEAR ME OUT! RJW and RimThreaded is doing well! And RimThreaded is the future of Rimworld! RimThreaded is a snowball that's coming onto the rimworld modding community, you just can't see it yet!

There will come a time where Rimthreaded will earn more money from support than Rimworld itself because they are too lazy to create a multithreaded version of the game and by that time comes, the developers of Rimworld will be envious and will be forced to implement multithreading into the game so it's only a matter of time.

Is there any work around on sharing bed with someone debuff for family, like parents sharing bed with their child should not have a debuff & have a some sort of sleeping with together with my son/daughter/parents buff at a young age from child to toddler then and only then the debuff can be added when the toddler becomes a teenager. I know it's a minor issue but this is a simulation game but the relations in the base game is rather mundane. I mean no sexual acts on this I just want like one family sleep in a single bed with polyamory beds ( there are no other mod that I know that is not named +18 )

well i wanted to ask, think there are 2 colonist. They are twins. Everything is same with eachother. Skills, size of organs everything! Except 1 thing. twin 1 has 0 client in whoring, and the twin 2 has 100 clients in whoring.

Does this affect anything in the game?

And How does the experience work? 
All i see is experience is same with served clients. 

But i guess Ed made nymphs have more experience eh? thus experinece directly affects price... So the more they whore the more their price gets upper eh?

6 hours ago, vratix3 said:

Is there a way to make wild animals breed female pawns? Wild mode doesn't work.

they need to be manhunter.

Lock the victim and a bear for example at the same room. prostate the victim. Shot the bear and leave them alone there. for example.

So... is there anyway to not be kidnapped and just be rapped instead if getting attacked? I thought the submission is to save ones hide from being killed or kidnapped simply by taking it sexually assaulted, not the other way around.

Odd I know. I just like to keep my main pawn in check and in the game vs getting kidnapped and pray to god I ever see him again.

3 hours ago, Azurawhisperer said:

So... is there anyway to not be kidnapped and just be rapped instead if getting attacked? I thought the submission is to save ones hide from being killed or kidnapped simply by taking it sexually assaulted, not the other way around.

Odd I know. I just like to keep my main pawn in check and in the game vs getting kidnapped and pray to god I ever see him again.

nope lol. submit means "do whatever you want but dont hurt me". they can and will kidnap you. 

in the lastest version of rjw the rape change is even lower i guess. all of your colonists must be down/injured/dead for someone  rape your colonist. if they are not below %50 or %25 i guess they dont even rape and just kidnap or steal your stuff. 

12 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

nope lol. submit means "do whatever you want but dont hurt me". they can and will kidnap you. 

in the lastest version of rjw the rape change is even lower i guess. all of your colonists must be down/injured/dead for someone  rape your colonist. if they are not below %50 or %25 i guess they dont even rape and just kidnap or steal your stuff. 

Well that % makes sense. One time my guy was down around 50% bleeding out, and he got a good raping while my female companion was shotgunning 5 other goons that tried to flank her. So I had her shift her attention from me, allow me to get raped from both ends, in order to keep her alive and then revenge kill the two rapists.

4 hours ago, Azurawhisperer said:

YES there is. It's in the options. 'Rimjobworld - Debug' one, right at the top on the right side list. "Forbid Kidnap". 

On 1/28/2021 at 4:21 AM, Ed86 said:

ill just remove most interactions and let people fix it themselves

fellatio.jpg.d374a57d4fc409f1d9699fcb621fae70.jpg4552.jpg.6f95b17dfaeaea2ec27c441be22ff1c6.jpg456.jpg.ebe1a4186eb428dd1ccecd112826dde1.jpg

fellatio2.jpg.44eaedb82f6b836dfb614438a86b5891.jpg

suck3.jpg.d2f2dcf9f530467c125b8297ad75d477.jpg

4.55 oral sex/rape=fellatio+rulepack

4.56 oral sex/rape=fellatio

There are many similar situations

How can I regain the glory of 4.55? It seems that this can not be achieved only by modifying and translating XML? 

please help me.

I just want to get back to the wonderful translation of 4.55, but it's so difficult

Question - zoophiles are constantly initiating sex with animals, regardless of how much satisfaction they have.  They spend all day chasing down animals and dragging them back to their bed.  They might do one or two activities, then immediately queue up another animal, spending all day running down and banging anything that moves 4-5 times a day at 90% satisfaction.  I've tried changing all settings I can think might be relevant, but doesn't seem to change the behavior at all.  Neither the zoophile nor the animals are marked for breeding.  Zoophiles aren't marked for whorin' or CP either.  I think (?) that it is only the zoophiles who seem to be initiating sex, as everytime it's the zoophiles chasing down the animals and running back to their bedroom each time.

Do I have any way to tone it down?  Or are all zoophiles sexually insatiable for animals?  And what does marked for breeding do, if not to prohibit zoophiles, since we can't toggle this option for non-zoophile pawns?

11 hours ago, Azurawhisperer said:

RJW mod settings can disable kidnap.