On 1/10/2021 at 10:05 AM, Ed86 said:

probably animation addon broken, ive hear its only updated for 1.2

On 1/10/2021 at 9:59 AM, amrolee said:

<li>c0ffee.rimworld.animations</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.voicepatch</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.xtraanims</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.animalpatch</li>
    <li>roboslob.roboanims</li>

I've had some oddities with the animation mod. It was working fine, then all pawns (but not animals) stopped having sex at all. Removing the animation add-on restored sexytimes. I have no idea why it should have stopped as I did not make any changes to the mod list that have anything to do with RJW or animations. (Specifically it was logging that no animations could be loaded) Try starting there and see if you can get the core mod working again, because I can confirm that if a sex animation cannot be loaded, RJW drops the whole event and no sex occurs.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, abyss100 said:

If I want pawn to give birth to a mechanical baby, will she die? I tried to use hackers to eliminate hostile AI. After giving birth to neutral AI, pawn still died. Is there no win-win solution?

One of the first things I do to every new version is to edit the source code so that it doesn't kill the pawn, I like the idea of it, and even the idea of damage, but not too much into the guaranteed death part.

Kinda wish there was a less lethal mechanoid pregnancy option like there is for less violent rape.

11 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

One of the first things I do to every new version is to edit the source code so that it doesn't kill the pawn, I like the idea of it, and even the idea of damage, but not too much into the guaranteed death part.

Kinda wish there was a less lethal mechanoid pregnancy option like there is for less violent rape.

"edit the source code"----How can I do it?I just don't want the pawn to die

11 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

how about mechanoid raid on birth location?

On 1/11/2021 at 8:29 AM, Tory187 said:

Most likely outdated animation mod in use or incorrect version of rimworld being used. Another mod could easily conflict with this too. Can't say for sure because there is no hugslog.

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

I'm sorry, uploading logs always fails……

This is the log I intercepted at the time of the incident

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Exception in CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail for pawn Hickman driver=JobDriver_TendPatient (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(TendPatient (Job_712256) A=Thing_Yokai_HinoKo95863 B=Thing_MedicineHerbal191129)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimThreaded.GenGrid_Patch.Standable (System.Boolean& __result, Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00061] in <1abb41dd29964ea8956337ff32d645d6>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenGrid.Verse.GenGrid.Standable_Patch3(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map)
  at Verse.Pawn.get_InteractionCell () [0x00195] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.GenPath.ResolvePathMode (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.TargetInfo dest, Verse.AI.PathEndMode& peMode) [0x0004f] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at Verse.ReachabilityImmediate.CanReachImmediate (Verse.IntVec3 start, Verse.LocalTargetInfo target, Verse.Map map, Verse.AI.PathEndMode peMode, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00015] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at Verse.ReachabilityImmediate.CanReachImmediate (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.LocalTargetInfo target, Verse.AI.PathEndMode peMode) [0x00017] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ToilFailConditions+<>c__DisplayClass23_0`1[T].<FailOnCannotTouch>b__0 () [0x00037] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at RimThreaded.JobDriver_Patch.CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail2 (Verse.AI.JobDriver __instance) [0x0010e] in <1abb41dd29964ea8956337ff32d645d6>:0 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Exception in SetupToils for pawn AA_Mantrap125979 driver=JobDriver_SexBaseRecieverLoved (toilIndex=0) driver.job=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_712289))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Pawn_RelationsTracker.OpinionOf (Verse.Pawn other) [0x00000] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseRecieverLoved+<MakeNewToils>d__0.MoveNext () [0x000b1] in <866c08acc8c54426bf22f7c3ff4d0313>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils_Patch2(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Exception in SetupToils for pawn AA_Mantrap125979 driver=JobDriver_SexBaseRecieverLoved (toilIndex=0) driver.job=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_712620))
  at RimWorld.Pawn_RelationsTracker.OpinionOf (Verse.Pawn other) [0x00000] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseRecieverLoved+<MakeNewToils>d__0.MoveNext () [0x000b1] in <866c08acc8c54426bf22f7c3ff4d0313>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils_Patch2(Verse.AI.JobDriver)

On 1/10/2021 at 11:05 PM, Ed86 said:

probably animation addon broken, ive hear its only updated for 1.2

I deleted these mods   

<li> c0ffee .rimworld.animations </ li>
    <li> tory187.rjwanimaddons.voicepatch </ li>
    <li> tory187.rjwanimaddons.xtraanims </ li>
    <li> tory187.rjwanimaddons.animalpatch </ li>
    <li> roboslob.roboanims </ li>

But there are still problems

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Sera driver=JobDriver_BestialityForFemale (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(BestialityForFemale (Job_779497) A=Thing_AA_Mantrap125979 B=Thing_Bed61045)

Open the game console, you will see the red log

20 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

I've had some oddities with the animation mod. It was working fine, then all pawns (but not animals) stopped having sex at all. Removing the animation add-on restored sexytimes. I have no idea why it should have stopped as I did not make any changes to the mod list that have anything to do with RJW or animations. (Specifically it was logging that no animations could be loaded) Try starting there and see if you can get the core mod working again, because I can confirm that if a sex animation cannot be loaded, RJW drops the whole event and no sex occurs.

What version of animations? What version of RJW? What version of Rimworld? What's your load order? What kind of errors are you getting when the animations try to start? All of these questions are answered with a Hugslog

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

2 hours ago, amrolee said:

I'm sorry, uploading logs always fails……

Pressing Ctrl + Alt + F12 adds the log to your clipboard, from there you can paste it to pastebin or a similar site.

I installed some mods and i get some new clothes, two types of cloaks that occupate one new body slot, and when pawns have sex, they dont remove that piece of clothing.
I believe that the mod that add that piece of cloth is WH40K Armory and the Tau, Kroot, Ork factions mods.
So im asking if there is a mod or a patch or something that will address that incorrect sex behaviour of not completely removing the clothes on sex?

If i can i will put a cap later, to depict better of what i am talking.

20 minutes ago, supercaca said:

I installed some mods and i get some new clothes, two types of cloaks that occupate one new body slot, and when pawns have sex, they dont remove that piece of clothing.
I believe that the mod that add that piece of cloth is WH40K Armory and the Tau, Kroot, Ork factions mods.
So im asking if there is a mod or a patch or something that will address that incorrect sex behaviour of not completely removing the clothes on sex?

If i can i will put a cap later, to depict better of what i am talking.

You try changing the RJW sex settings in game? There is a setting for displaying clothes for sex. If that doesnt solve then the issue is with the mod author and not tagging their clothes properly.

10 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

You try changing the RJW sex settings in game? There is a setting for displaying clothes for sex. If that doesnt solve then the issue is with the mod author and not tagging their clothes properly.

In options i have marked the remove all clothes during sex, i think it maybe the second thing you address.
Some nice weapons races and equipment there in adeptus WH40k Armory 

11 hours ago, amrolee said:

"edit the source code"----How can I do it?I just don't want the pawn to die

You need Microsoft visual studio to do so, you kind of need to know coding.

Spoiler

IEnumerable<BodyPartRecord> source = from x in mother.health.hediffSet.GetNotMissingParts() where
                                                x.IsInGroup(BodyPartGroupDefOf.Torso)
                                                && !x.IsCorePart
                                                //&& x.groups.Contains(BodyPartGroupDefOf.Torso)
                                                //&& x.depth == BodyPartDepth.Inside
                                                //&& x.height == BodyPartHeight.Bottom
                                                //someday include depth filter
                                                //so it doesnt cut out external organs (breasts)?
                                                //vag  is genital part and genital is external
                                                //anal is internal
                                                //make sep part of vag?
                                                //&& x.depth == BodyPartDepth.Inside
                                                select x;

if (source.Any())
            {
                foreach (BodyPartRecord part in source)
                {
                    mother.health.DropBloodFilth();
                }
                foreach (BodyPartRecord part in source)
                {
                    Hediff_MissingPart hediff_MissingPart = (Hediff_MissingPart)HediffMaker.MakeHediff(HediffDefOf.MissingBodyPart, mother, part);
                    hediff_MissingPart.lastInjury = HediffDefOf.Cut;
                    hediff_MissingPart.IsFresh = true;
                    mother.health.AddHediff(hediff_MissingPart);
                }
            }

This is the bit that kills the pawn though, so you just remove it from Hediff_MechanoidPregnancy.cs, then rebuild the solution and they don't die.... uhhhh.... if you don't know coding I am not really sure how to help because explaining C# is not something I am good at... sorry.

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

how about mechanoid raid on birth location?

I actualy really love this idea, its posible to save the pawn, dangerous, and can even maybe lead to a feedback loop of the robots using you for breeding stock... Like it sounds lots of fun.

On 1/13/2021 at 4:37 AM, Tory187 said:

What version of animations? What version of RJW? What version of Rimworld? What's your load order? What kind of errors are you getting when the animations try to start? All of these questions are answered with a Hugslog

Pressing Ctrl + Alt + F12 adds the log to your clipboard, from there you can paste it to pastebin or a similar site.

https://gist.github.com/23e8bdedf6380417bfd9781be47fed00

Thank goodness, the upload was successful

Entertaining clients three people, are only to the bedside, no sexual intercourse.Then I immediately pressed Ctrl + F12.I hope I can feed back the problem to you

On 1/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, FoxyNova said:

This is the bit that kills the pawn though, so you just remove it from Hediff_MechanoidPregnancy.cs, then rebuild the solution and they don't die.... uhhhh.... if you don't know coding I am not really sure how to help because explaining C# is not something I am good at... sorry.

I deleted them...But pawn still died after giving birth to the mechanical baby

Removing them doesn't even cause a program error.

Why?

1 hour ago, Anonylion said:

Do you mean this is a bug? Or is this a feature?

Because this happens to pawns who aren't psycasters and just meditating for recreation.

Hypersexuality traits sets sex as the only meditation type so it might be the sex is what is filling up the recreation bar and not the meditation on anima tree for example so meditating on those only fills up the Psyfocus bar.