8 hours ago, amrolee said:

4.55 oral sex/rape=fellatio+rulepack

4.56 oral sex/rape=fellatio

There are many similar situations

How can I regain the glory of 4.55? It seems that this can not be achieved only by modifying and translating XML? 

please help me.

I just want to get back to the wonderful translation of 4.55, but it's so difficult

stay at .55

Every few seconds the game pauses and when i check the dev mode error logs this is what seems to be causing it.

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHornyOrFrustrated TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Pawn rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.find_pawn_to_fuck(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.TryGiveJob_Patch1(rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed,Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1(Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver,Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0

Any idea as to what it's trying to do/find?

32 minutes ago, MadFish_The_Real said:

Hello, I have installed the mod it works but the squares do not display the small icons to activate to accept, refuse, hero, animal ... someone can help me? : '(Sad Fish Same problem with only RJW (and hugslib and Harmony of course)

Some features need to be enabled in mod options first.

I have likely a stupid question.  I've only recently started to use RimPy Mod Manager.  So far, I had been putting RJW and its associated mods at the very end of my load order as instructed in the description. 

However, when I sort with RimPy, it would move RJW further up the load order, with the various RJW required mods somewhere in the lower 1/3.  I wanted to make sure that I should still follow the load order in this mod description -- i.e., at the very end -- is that right?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, TaxMage said:

I have likely a stupid question.  I've only recently started to use RimPy Mod Manager.  So far, I had been putting RJW and its associated mods at the very end of my load order as instructed in the description. 

However, when I sort with RimPy, it would move RJW further up the load order, with the various RJW required mods somewhere in the lower 1/3.  I wanted to make sure that I should still follow the load order in this mod description -- i.e., at the very end -- is that right?  Thanks!

Never trust auto sorting. They will basically always do it wrong. Follow the guides set up by mod authors.

3 hours ago, TaxMage said:

Perfect -- thank you!

On a contrary I do believe that auto-sorting is at the very least good place to start. It ensures you get repeatable results when you manipulate your modlist and more significantly - that you run into same issues that other people. In turn they had than an opportunity to report the issue so it can be fixed, create additional sorting rules or at the very least ask a question about specific issues, that you now have opportunity to google up.

Rimpy auto-sorting is based on community created sorting rules and at the very least it is not totally out of question, that the results it provides (or will provide in future), will not be worse than manual sorting. The database actually has rules for RJW, and at the very least they ensure sub-mods are loaded after the main module.

The problem is, that the protocol only has rules to force loading certain mods before/after others, so you can't create a universal rule 'load RJW last' (maybe in future?). However, for your own use you can choose some mod that is always present at the end of your modlist (it is sorted alphabetically before applying rules, so likely something that starts with 'z' or '[') and put it in <loadAfter> section for RJW in your local copy of RimPy_communityDB.xml.

So I was fiddling with the xml files for rjw and can't seem to find anything in reference to the nymph backstories. I want to edit them, so they can be of use if for some reason I rescue them. Vs. having to go to character edit, and change their backstory.

Edit: So I was able to find it and try doing some edits, but those edits are not acknowledged. Same with me adding a new trait, Submissive, to the pool and nothing shows.

5 hours ago, crow_mw said:

On a contrary I do believe that auto-sorting is at the very least good place to start. It ensures you get repeatable results when you manipulate your modlist and more significantly - that you run into same issues that other people. In turn they had than an opportunity to report the issue so it can be fixed, create additional sorting rules or at the very least ask a question about specific issues, that you now have opportunity to google up.

Rimpy auto-sorting is based on community created sorting rules and at the very least it is not totally out of question, that the results it provides (or will provide in future), will not be worse than manual sorting. The database actually has rules for RJW, and at the very least they ensure sub-mods are loaded after the main module.

The problem is, that the protocol only has rules to force loading certain mods before/after others, so you can't create a universal rule 'load RJW last' (maybe in future?). However, for your own use you can choose some mod that is always present at the end of your modlist (it is sorted alphabetically before applying rules, so likely something that starts with 'z' or '[') and put it in <loadAfter> section for RJW in your local copy of RimPy_communityDB.xml.

This is very helpful, thanks.  I had seen mention of creating custom rules, but didn't really feel comfortable messing with it.  Thankfully all of the RJW related mods are auto sorted into a block, so whenever I sort I really just need to move RJW to the end, and then that block afterwards.  I will keep this advice in mind.  Cheers!

I keep getting the following error spammed on new games using the latest version. Every few seconds. Anyone know what this is?

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHornyOrFrustrated TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Pawn rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.find_pawn_to_fuck(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.TryGiveJob_Patch1(rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed,Verse.Pawn)
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob_Patch2(Pawn_JobTracker, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

36 minutes ago, tankbuster5820 said:

So I have it downloaded and everything works fine, but when I initiate the pawns into actually doing the deed they skip the animation. Did I do something wrong?

need more information to go on. For all I know its working correctly because there is no animation by default. 

Post a hugslog so we can see what your load order is and other info for more context.

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

59 minutes ago, tankbuster5820 said:

Here it is, I selected all the options, the shorter link , computer specs and unlimited log.

https://git.io/Jt2XC

Man... you got a lot of mods in your local mod folder that is not formatted correctly. I think you need to delete everything in your Mods folder and start from scratch. Your workshop mods should be fine(if you have any), but I see you used fluffys mod manager to make local copies and that adds "_copy" to the end of the packageID which rimworld hates. I guess they load anyway and I see that basically your whole mod list is made of these copy mods. But you still have a whole bunch of random folders and files in your Mods folder. I dont really know if this is salvageable. If I were you I would start from scratch. Also, dont start a save using Prepare Carefully. Don't use Prepare Carefully period really.