On 2/18/2021 at 12:57 AM, Tory187 said:

As long as the comfort pawn has masochist trait they will actually enjoy being "raped"

On 2/18/2021 at 1:23 PM, crow_mw said:

It does still give your pawns a rapist trait, which is less than desirable.

Plus the "Stole Some Lovin'" mood bonus is only +2, compared to "Got Some Lovin'"'s +8.

So for now I'll continue to manually tell my Nymph to comfort low-mood, single colonists.  At least when she isn't busy raking in the silver whoring herself out to guests that come with the Hospitality mod, ensuring that they all have a great time before leaving.  My Nymph has more or less singlehandedly secured alliances with my non-asshole neighbors thanks to prodigious amounts of fucking and sucking.

23 hours ago, Tory187 said:

image.png.a52202fb07990a42f4928538d64a953c.png

Looks like there are two different backstories, one tribal and one not. Double check the one you got I guess? Did your children get hypersexual trait? That limits all meditation to just sex.

No to hyper sexuality, but I just looked and you are right. They are born as the right child type  and then it seems like when I reload they lose the natural born child trait and change to the other child. Weird

43 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

No to hyper sexuality, but I just looked and you are right. They are born as the right child type  and then it seems like when I reload they lose the natural born child trait and change to the other child. Weird

Very strange. Well, I think you can alter backstory of pawns using character editor if you dont mind duct taping the issue.

On 2/5/2020 at 3:11 AM, TheDeinonychus said:

Any chance of an option to enable mpreg sometime?

Maybe also the option to limit it to futa/male encounters?

If you use Character  Editor to change a pawn that is default female into male, he will get pregnant/give birth.

mpreg.png

So, two colonists taking a break from sowing a field to have a quickie in a barn?  Cute.

Two colonists nipping off to have a quickie in their parents'/in-laws' bedroom?  Kinky.

Two colonists walking out of the warm, dry dining hall in the dead of winter to have a quickie in the middle of the river next to it?  Kind of stupid.

Two colonists taking a break from hunting to have a quickie in a ruin right next to the active mech cluster besieging my base, and no amount of clicking or commands will get them to cancel their movement destination?  Please, no.

13 minutes ago, DaBigMunny said:

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, so forgive me, but I've noticed that I seem to be encountering crashes during spawning of other pawns as travelers (I think.)  I've attached my dump folder and modlist, so if anyone has any tips, that would be most appreciated!

crash.dmp 2.05 MB · 0 downloads error.log 88.97 kB · 0 downloads Player.log 155.68 kB · 0 downloads 21821.xml 4.27 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like a crash due to RimThreaded.

one of my pawns lost their dick in a fight with some manhunting animals (this is what he gets for not using protection...), then i used some prisioners as replacment, sadly the dicksize changed after the operation, any reason why or how it can be avoided ?

Is there a way to set how far pawns will decide to walk to masturbate? They will path freaking MILES to go jerk off, especially if they are next to a wall or something where they will path a few feet away on the other side of the wall . . .where the only path to actually get there is by going through a gate across the map. 

On 2/21/2021 at 8:31 PM, Tory187 said:

Looks like a crash due to RimThreaded.

Wish Rimthreaded worked with more mods, I tried looking at the incompatibility list earlier and nearly every mod on my list was incompatible lol, even stuff like Gradient Hair apparently breaks it? I could barely even make it through like a single letter section without having at least one mod that breaks it

8 hours ago, Eromanbangi said:

Hi all.

I just downloaded this mod, but I seem to be getting an error that is related to the pawn I set as a prostitute. Could somebody please take a look and let me know what to do?

Here's the ctrl+f12 link to the log: https://gist.github.com/7341e4b6262282ddc8b233e838865299

I also uploaded the same log as a .txt file to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

debug message RJW.txt 197.36 kB · 1 download

put RJW at the bottom of your load order (like the top post tells you to) and try again

35 minutes ago, Purpurite said:

You really should add balls to this mod

the mod "Rimnudeworld" adds visible genitals

49 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

put RJW at the bottom of your load order (like the top post tells you to) and try again

Its not just that his load order is wrong, they are using either some old version of RJW or installed it wrong.

This

RJW(Anonymous189.RJW): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(0.0.0)

Should say this

RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.6.1]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(0.0.0)

If it was installed properly