Anyone else getting constant errors frustrated pawns and joining in bed?

I wish I had extra time to code, I'd add monstergirls as a separate category (would not be considered pure bestiality and pawn would be more willing to engage without zoophile trait)

Hmm... full intergration of monstergilrs+

Well, one can dream.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:37 PM, Algene said:

Fur lover is to fuck furries, aka any alien race with fur, zoophile is the one you want

Along these lines, does anyone know if the fur lover quirk is compatible with the fur additions from the Pawnmorpher mod, or does it just contain a list of alien races with fur?  That mod can result in literal furries, although pretty sure some weird code still results; reverted a morphed pawn with one dick size, result in another dick size, EVEN when I reloaded and surgically removed the dick first, reverted pawn and then sewed the dick back on.  Definitely weird to have some specific sized body part be surgically added and suddenly change sizes, I guess pawn's original code can sometimes overwrite size code for added body part?  That was surprising, had to fix bug with Character Editor.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:37 PM, Tory187 said:

What version of animations? What version of RJW? What version of Rimworld? What's your load order? What kind of errors are you getting when the animations try to start? All of these questions are answered with a Hugslog

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

Pressing Ctrl + Alt + F12 adds the log to your clipboard, from there you can paste it to pastebin or a similar site.

I don't doubt that it's my fault, I simply don't have the inclination to suss it out right now. I was just pointing out that sex failing is not necessarily RJW's problem. Appreciate your tireless devotion to spreading the gospel of Hugslogs though. :)

4 hours ago, ---__--____- said:

RimjobWorld does not work with EdB prepare carefully. Is it possible to fix it some how?

Yes, rewriting Prepare Carefully to work properly. This is on them.

10 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Along these lines, does anyone know if the fur lover quirk is compatible with the fur additions from the Pawnmorpher mod, or does it just contain a list of alien races with fur?  That mod can result in literal furries, although pretty sure some weird code still results; reverted a morphed pawn with one dick size, result in another dick size, EVEN when I reloaded and surgically removed the dick first, reverted pawn and then sewed the dick back on.  Definitely weird to have some specific sized body part be surgically added and suddenly change sizes, I guess pawn's original code can sometimes overwrite size code for added body part?  That was surprising, had to fix bug with Character Editor.

parts dont change sizes, they are fixed size when they are created

17 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

parts dont change sizes, they are fixed size when they are created

Cool, dunno why what happened, happened.  I figure it is prolly some unintentional mod interaction due to how pawnmorpher mod works (ie, pawn's original body part size was already set, reversion drug just restored that).  Although I guess mod support couldn't hurt, I'm sure the response to requesting it (assuming not already done) would basically be something like "merges are accepted."

5 minutes ago, ghostfalll said:

Cool, dunno why what happened, happened.  I figure it is prolly some unintentional mod interaction due to how pawnmorpher mod works (ie, pawn's original body part size was already set, reversion drug just restored that).  Although I guess mod support couldn't hurt, I'm sure the response to requesting it (assuming not already done) would basically be something like "merges are accepted."

Parts randomly change size when you hover over then if the pawn was created with prepare carefully, hence the incompatibility tag.

1 minute ago, ghostfalll said:

part sizes change when:

-pawn bodysize changes

-something broken part(like changing pawn hediffs(PC)), idk how morphing works, but i guess original pawn get replaced with morph, so parts transfer but not their data, so they break and reset

1 minute ago, ghostfalll said:

I'm sure the response to requesting it (assuming not already done) would basically be something like "merges are accepted."

yes

43 minutes ago, DarkTeletubby said:

Children, school and learning or Children and Pregnancy, as per the recommended mods list on the first page. Additional instructions are provided there.

Last time i tried to use these mods my kids got broken as fuck but okay.. 
Can i use them both? Do they go AFTER RJW of before in the load order?

10 hours ago, Skömer said:

Parts randomly change size when you hover over then if the pawn was created with prepare carefully, hence the incompatibility tag.

And yet, didn't use prepare carefully, this was a pawn generated by game world, merchant if I remember correctly.  But Ed pointed out right after you that there are certain instances where part sizes automatically change size due to bodysize change or whatever, prolly that.  Someone will likely figure it out eventually...

5 hours ago, Canaris said:

Last time i tried to use these mods my kids got broken as fuck but okay.. 
Can i use them both? Do they go AFTER RJW of before in the load order?

I don't use either, but you would only want one. They go where ever the modder indicates they go. Being mods that alter pawn mechanics they probably go in the middle-ish of the load order. There's a guide on that as well.

4 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

And yet, didn't use prepare carefully, this was a pawn generated by game world, merchant if I remember correctly.  But Ed pointed out right after you that there are certain instances where part sizes automatically change size due to bodysize change or whatever, prolly that.  Someone will likely figure it out eventually...

Parts actually never change size (unless bugged), the descriptions are relative. Take a large human penis and put it on a megasloth and now it's tiny. Put an average megasloth penis on a human and now it's huge. Just like a small real-life whale penis is still fucking huge by human standards.

Behind the scenes, sex organs do not have sizes as they are displayed in-game. It's not a "Penis (Huge)", it's a "Penis (size7)". What size7 means is dependent on what size creature it's attached to. Put that on a small body, and it's going to report as "Colossal". Put in on a large body and it'll probably report as "Average". Put it on Godzilla and it's "Micro". Normally body size never changes, but PawnMorpher throws that out the window. PM also does a lot with bodyparts and hediffs, so if it overwrites any of the data for the sex organs RJW will give them a new random value since they cannot be null.

6 minutes ago, DarkTeletubby said:

Parts actually never change size (unless bugged), the descriptions are relative. Take a large human penis and put it on a megasloth and now it's tiny. Put an average megasloth penis on a human and now it's huge. Just like a small real-life whale penis is still fucking huge by human standards.

Interesting, I guess maybe that's what happened?  Still, until someone with better C# knowledge than I explores how this mod interacts with the pawnmorpher mod, gonna chalk it up to a mod interaction issue.

On 1/28/2019 at 7:48 PM, nugerumon said:

Only mod I know, but haven't tested, is Marriage Collar

Unfortunately, that mod has turned into a complete pile of turd by several reasons:

1. Dev got super pissed that most of the players decided to side towards the classic bestial marriage rather than Confessing to the Random Kawaii Monstergirs so he force-locked his mod's functions onto his buddy's lol-eee-mod(okay maybe not so young but hey, is there any reason for doubting that?). And not only on mod but also to "creature".

2. Seems like he still was generous to give peps the roundabout, but! "Sorry i see shit in a moonspeak...". Shortly - there is no sane explanation of how to tweak his mod's options. And no - you can't do that in-game.

3. It's probably buggy as hell too.

And three stars out of 5 speaks for itself very loudly.

Looks like we still need to wait for those brave guy who will make our dreams of marrying anything in Rimworld come true. And it's gonna be a hellish amount of time.

6 hours ago, RoxTaze said:

Unfortunately, that mod has turned into a complete pile of turd by several reasons:

1. Dev got super pissed that most of the players decided to side towards the classic bestial marriage rather than Confessing to the Random Kawaii Monstergirs so he force-locked his mod's functions onto his buddy's lol-eee-mod(okay maybe not so young but hey, is there any reason for doubting that?). And not only on mod but also to "creature".

2. Seems like he still was generous to give peps the roundabout, but! "Sorry i see shit in a moonspeak...". Shortly - there is no sane explanation of how to tweak his mod's options. And no - you can't do that in-game.

3. It's probably buggy as hell too.

And three stars out of 5 speaks for itself very loudly.

Looks like we still need to wait for those brave guy who will make our dreams of marrying anything in Rimworld come true. And it's gonna be a hellish amount of time.

OOF