19 hours ago, aimless115 said:

can anyone explain how to trigger a threesome? 

have 2 rapes happen at once by chance

1 hour ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

hello,does anyone knows did the spawning methmod been changed?

since i never seen any girl younger than 10 shows up anymore , or even 14.

if it does,could anyone tell me which xml file change this?

vanilla Rimworld only spawns pawns above 14 years old, for kids to appear in raids, caravans and similar you need a mod like this one

1 hour ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

hello,does anyone knows did the spawning methmod been changed?

since i never seen any girl younger than 10 shows up anymore , or even 14.

if it does,could anyone tell me which xml file change this?

Some time ago Race Support changed the ageGenerationCurve, I don't know if it still does (I made my own).

If you have multiple mods that change spawned ages, the last in your load order will win, so it could also change if you reorder mods or install a new one. Some mods might change it even if you don't expect them to.

Looks like this (I copied that from the Race Support mod, it's just disabled there, look for Z_Disabled/Patches/Age_Spawn_Value.xml):

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Patch>
<Operation Class="PatchOperationReplace">
	<xpath>/Defs/ThingDef[defName = "Human"]/race/ageGenerationCurve/points</xpath>
	<value>
		<points>
			<li>(4,0)</li>
			<li>(5,10)</li>
			<li>(8,25)</li>
			<li>(14,70)</li>
			<li>(16,110)</li>
			<li>(25,230)</li>
			<li>(35,180)</li>
			<li>(40,95)</li>
			<li>(50,70)</li>
			<li>(60,30)</li>
			<li>(70,18)</li>
			<li>(80,10)</li>
			<li>(90,3)</li>
			<li>(100,0)</li>
		</points>
	</value>
</Operation>
</Patch>

PS: As Skömer said, there are dedicated mods for it. Totally forgot ?

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

have 2 rapes happen at once by chance

vanilla Rimworld only spawns pawns above 14 years old, for kids to appear in raids, caravans and similar you need a mod like this one

1 hour ago, nugerumon said:

Some time ago Race Support changed the ageGenerationCurve, I don't know if it still does (I made my own).

If you have multiple mods that change spawned ages, the last in your load order will win, so it could also change if you reorder mods or install a new one. Some mods might change it even if you don't expect them to.

Looks like this (I copied that from the Race Support mod, it's just disabled there, look for Z_Disabled/Patches/Age_Spawn_Value.xml):

Hide contents

<Patch>
	<value>
		<points>
			<li>(4,0)</li>
			<li>(5,10)</li>
			<li>(8,25)</li>
			<li>(14,70)</li>
			<li>(16,110)</li>
			<li>(25,230)</li>
			<li>(35,180)</li>
			<li>(40,95)</li>
			<li>(50,70)</li>
			<li>(60,30)</li>
			<li>(70,18)</li>
			<li>(80,10)</li>
			<li>(90,3)</li>
			<li>(100,0)</li>
		</points>
	</value>
</Operation>
</Patch>

thank you two!

yes i saw one like 8 before thought thats from RJW,i think maybe race support disable it now

anyway i have it now,thank you two again.

bytheway Skömer please have a look about #6467 if you don't mind , just a config wished.

3 hours ago, Krojester said:

My animals have a pink circle in the upper right corner with a question mark, the tool tip says "Turn on features in Options -> Mod Settings", but it doesn't tell me which setting to enable or what it does.

It is talking about bestiality and maybe Rape.

All that thing is telling you is that those settings are disabled and not to expect certain behaviours.

11 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Reveal hidden contents

<Patch>
	<value>
		<points>
			<li>(4,0)</li>
			<li>(5,10)</li>
			<li>(8,25)</li>
			<li>(14,70)</li>
			<li>(16,110)</li>
			<li>(25,230)</li>
			<li>(35,180)</li>
			<li>(40,95)</li>
			<li>(50,70)</li>
			<li>(60,30)</li>
			<li>(70,18)</li>
			<li>(80,10)</li>
			<li>(90,3)</li>
			<li>(100,0)</li>
		</points>
	</value>
</Operation>
</Patch>

Yeah at the time No other mod was really doing the Age Spawn curve Edit, but then 3 or 4 mods started doing it and since race support is loaded so low the desired curve might not be in effect. As such it was disabled.

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

It is talking about bestiality and maybe Rape.

All that thing is telling you is that those settings are disabled and not to expect certain behaviours.

It also shows for animals that are not adult stage yet. Kind of an oversight I noticed that I figured was going to cause confusion like this.

First, a compliment, thank you for this mod.  It adds an extra facet of life to the colony and some interesting social situations for my pawns.

Second, a question: I had a Nymph wander in to join my colony, and I was hoping to have her serve as a "morale officer" of sorts for my single colonists.  But while I've seen her go off for a quickie of her own volition one or two times, I've had to enable manual sex control to get her to comfort some of my other sexually-frustrated singles.  I also tried the trait override option to set her as a "comfort prisoner," except the game treated that as rape, which isn't what I was going for either. 

So is there a better way to set up a Nymph to be a consensual "free use" sort of colonist?  And if there isn't, could I humbly suggest such a feature, to allow horny, single colonists to get some relief from a hypersexual nymphomaniac (and vice versa)? 

After reading the previous post, I found the answer, now I‘m going to download The latest version of RJW Animation.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

My game was broken by the endless error. What's the matter with it? What should I do to fix it?

The error log is posted as follows:

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHornyOrFrustrated TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Pawn rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.find_pawn_to_fuck(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.TryGiveJob_Patch1(rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed,Verse.Pawn)
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob_Patch4(Pawn_JobTracker, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch5(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

2 hours ago, 闲着也是贤者 said:

After reading the previous post, I found the answer, now I‘m going to download The latest version of RJW Animation.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

My game was broken by the endless error. What's the matter with it? What should I do to fix it?

The error log is posted as follows:

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHornyOrFrustrated TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Pawn rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.find_pawn_to_fuck(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.TryGiveJob_Patch1(rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed,Verse.Pawn)
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob_Patch4(Pawn_JobTracker, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch5(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Either outdated or incompatible mod somewhere.

Or you didn't install the mod correctly.

Could you help me? i have a problem.

When my rims rape prisoner rims, the male and female are reversed sometimes.

It means... in Social Tab, when Female rim raped Male rim, "[Male rim] was vaginally raped by [Female rim]." is printed on screen instead of "[Female rim] forced [her]self on [Male rim].".
Similarly, when Male rim raped Female rim, "[Male rim] forced [him]self on [Female rim]." is printed Instead of "[Female rim] was vaginally raped by [Male rim].".

The male rim has no vagina, and the female rim also has no penis.

Could having used the 'Prepare Carefully' mod affect it? I disabled prepare carefully after i installed RJW.

I spent a lot of time trying to find the cause but couldn't find it...

Help me please.

p.s ) I'm so sorry if it's hard to understand. my English is not good :(

On 1/5/2021 at 8:50 AM, BCRoxx said:

I've noticed this too, especially with three of my colonists who are at the moment locked in what I could only describe as a rape cycle with a masochist pawn I marked for comfort (who is now extremely broken). Despite each of them having high sex satisfaction they're getting almost no need gain out of rape, so instead of doing their work they're basically raping the comfort pawn all day. The other five pawns in my colony are behaving as expected.

Hey, I just had the same thing happen then I got curious and checked what my pawns were wearing and lo and behold, the ones that were just going on an endless rape spree had breeder charm nose rings equipped which gave them +100,000% sex drive. Took em off, and they are raping less. You might also want to double check and make sure you actually don't have wild mode on.

An option to manually set how often a comfort pawn can be 'used' would be extremely beneficial to situations like this though. Just give them a cooldown before any other pawn can use them. 

I don't see this in the FAQ, but my natural born colony children lose their ability to use the anima tree after a short span. They are able to use the tree for a few months after birth, but I quickly get a notification about unusable meditation type and go to look, and yep they will have lost their natural meditation type and can't use the tree anymore. I have birth age set to like 18 with children school and learning I think, not sure if that matters.

Anyone have any clue what causes that / how to fix it? Especially annoying in my tribal colonies. 

1 hour ago, NoppaiKohai said:

I don't see this in the FAQ, but my natural born colony children lose their ability to use the anima tree after a short span. They are able to use the tree for a few months after birth, but I quickly get a notification about unusable meditation type and go to look, and yep they will have lost their natural meditation type and can't use the tree anymore. I have birth age set to like 18 with children school and learning I think, not sure if that matters.

Anyone have any clue what causes that / how to fix it? Especially annoying in my tribal colonies. 

Likely due to the backstory given to children that are born. Idk if it is tagged tribal or not. Likely not if this is happening.

Lol, next funny story with random rape.. got a tribut collector .. and two of his guards broke... long story short .. it ended with 1/2 of his toops mind broken because they raped everyone of the troop 20 times+. I got many good assault rifles but now have 3 guys with the "wimp" trait mind broken in my hospital for 20+ days.