On 2/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Azurawhisperer said:

So I was fiddling with the xml files for rjw and can't seem to find anything in reference to the nymph backstories. I want to edit them, so they can be of use if for some reason I rescue them. Vs. having to go to character edit, and change their backstory.

Edit: So I was able to find it and try doing some edits, but those edits are not acknowledged. Same with me adding a new trait, Submissive, to the pool and nothing shows.

I think backstories are C#, not XML. Because Tynan does sell them. There was the Editable Backstories mod which moved them to XML, but I'm not sure of its current status since Rainbeau retired.

IMO, nymphs are useful just for their willingness to have sex with almost anyone. They make fantastic prostitutes obviously. Some of them like the tender nymph can do some practical things as well, and broken nymphs tend to be artistic. They're kinda a passive mood buff if they keep your pawns with that +10 got some lovin' moodlet. Mechanically and thematically they aren't supposed to be normal people, being wild people with the hypersexual trait, food and fornication are really their only interests. They were engineered to be that way. The Pawns are Capable mod still works if you want to be able to get them to do stuff in emergencies. I use that mod in general because nothing is dumber than losing a colonist or a colony because some asshole was like "uh, I don't DO that sort of thing, you'll have to talk to my manager."

For some reason, ever since I updated to 1.2 none of the apparel show up (armbinders, gags). 

I even tried spawning them with the dev mode menu, but they are just flat out not there.

Every other part of the mod is functioning fine, the game isn't showing any conflicts and RWJ is in the last place in the load order. 

I even loaded an older save from 1.1 and the characters that were wearing armbinders are no longer wearing them, but the holokeys are still there.

3 hours ago, Windu191 said:

For some reason, ever since I updated to 1.2 none of the apparel show up (armbinders, gags). 

I even tried spawning them with the dev mode menu, but they are just flat out not there.

Every other part of the mod is functioning fine, the game isn't showing any conflicts and RWJ is in the last place in the load order. 

I even loaded an older save from 1.1 and the characters that were wearing armbinders are no longer wearing them, but the holokeys are still there.

Armbinders and the like have been moved to the RJW-ex addon a while ago

On 2/8/2021 at 2:47 PM, theoryofsalmacis said:

I don't doubt this has been asked before, but what happens if I try to load a save initially created with Prepare Carefully after adding RJW? Is it just the created pawns that break?

It's not that RJW and PC can't get along, it's that PC tends to mess little things up eventually leading to null errors. It doesn't matter if RJW was installed or not. You might be able to play fine despite this, or random things might break. It's best to start RJW on a clean save and get in the habit of using Character Editor to set things up. The UI is not as clean as PC, but it has all of the capabilities, and it won't break stuff. The only real issue I've found with it is if you use the preset feature it will not save the sizes of RJW organs, so they will randomize on every load of that preset. (Pawns in-game are not effected by this)

53 minutes ago, tankbuster5820 said:

I finally managed to eek away enough time to test the changes suggested. It still won't load animations. The actions are done but the animations are not happening at all. Github link if you need it.

https://git.io/Jtr5a

metric fuckton of errors. Most of which is probably because of your broken version of ore yields. Use this one instead of the one you have https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2374350066

Also get those non rjw mods above rjw.

For some reason the character I have marked as my Hero won't have sex with her new lover. She keeps trying to fuck my animals or the other colonists. Is it because her lover's need for sex isn't high enough yet?

Unrelated question: how do I edit mod files so that different races have different genitals? I noticed that the unicorns from the RimCraft mod just have generic genitals, and I've always been fond of the Rule34 for Warcraft that shows draenei with horsecocks. Where would I find that information? I'd also like to make sure draenei are tagged as devils for the devil lover kink, and possible make an eredar race based off them.

4 hours ago, nonbinary_naughtiness said:

For some reason the character I have marked as my Hero won't have sex with her new lover. She keeps trying to fuck my animals or the other colonists. Is it because her lover's need for sex isn't high enough yet?

Unrelated question: how do I edit mod files so that different races have different genitals? I noticed that the unicorns from the RimCraft mod just have generic genitals, and I've always been fond of the Rule34 for Warcraft that shows draenei with horsecocks. Where would I find that information? I'd also like to make sure draenei are tagged as devils for the devil lover kink, and possible make an eredar race based off them.

do you have RJW Race Support?

if you already have it, try searching those files

The breakdown "random rape" needs some overhowls .. nearly every 2nd caravan i have one guy of the caravan breaks with "random rape"...

a) He stays on the map even if his caravan leaves till the break heals.

b) I nearly have no options to prevent rapes, seriously hurting my guys mood.
b1) If you kill him you get a serious faction drop.

b2) If you arrest him your auto hostile with that faction.

b3) You can't lock him out without the lock mod ..or by walling up

b4)  Often you can prevent rape of sleeping/sick people by waking them via combat mode...sometimes not.

but .. seriously if someone tries to rape my colleage ..

lower the faction impacts if you kill/arrest the guy if he tries to rape someone or gimmy some form of defense .. we aren't speaking of pirate factions here. If the engine has a problem to differ .. add a option to prevent that beak for friendly caravans, please.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:35 PM, Tory187 said:

CE_Size.gif.710f02cbc576b7424175c5232a11be0f.gif

I saw that, but didn't have the entries for the sizes. I think it's cause it was not parts extended in the options menu.

BUT I still don't find "Anus" in body parts. I can change chest and genitals, I can add an anus, but not change the size. Is that normal?

On 2/13/2021 at 4:51 AM, lorm42 said:

The breakdown "random rape" needs some overhowls .. nearly every 2nd caravan i have one guy of the caravan breaks with "random rape"...

a) He stays on the map even if his caravan leaves till the break heals.

b) I nearly have no options to prevent rapes, seriously hurting my guys mood.
b1) If you kill him you get a serious faction drop.

b2) If you arrest him your auto hostile with that faction.

b3) You can't lock him out without the lock mod ..or by walling up

b4)  Often you can prevent rape of sleeping/sick people by waking them via combat mode...sometimes not.

but .. seriously if someone tries to rape my colleage ..

lower the faction impacts if you kill/arrest the guy if he tries to rape someone or gimmy some form of defense .. we aren't speaking of pirate factions here. If the engine has a problem to differ .. add a option to prevent that beak for friendly caravans, please.

I second this, I solve it by going into dev mode and clicking "Lightning Strike" several times on the pawn in question... does not affect faction relationships :P

18 hours ago, picatso said:

I second this, I solve it by going into dev mode and clicking "Lightning Strike" several times on the pawn in question... does not affect faction relationships :P

Lol, the easiest "fix" is to use the lock mod and set the doors of the various sleeping rooms to colonist only. That way he can't get to sleeping pawns and it's rare that he rapes a wake colonist.

I tried to download the latest version of RJW and when i stick it in the mods folder and load rimworld (same as i did for a previous version which worked fine) i see something along the lines of "current version is 1.2 but rjw is for version . ". any ideas?

edit: im retarded and didn check for a nested file

6 hours ago, aimless115 said:

incest trait disappeared for some reason mid game  all mods are updated here is my launch order 

There never was an incest trait. Only a quirk (from RJW: Incestuous Quirk). The "I Want Incest" mod removes the hidden "eww they are family" modifier from romance for everyone.

Though I recently discovered a method to do it in C# so maybe I'll overhaul that part.

20 minutes ago, Jakult37 said:

I tried to download the latest version of RJW and when i stick it in the mods folder and load rimworld (same as i did for a previous version which worked fine) i see something along the lines of "current version is 1.2 but rjw is for version . ". any ideas?

You might accidentally have put it a folder too deep.