16 hours ago, amrolee said:

https://gist.github.com/23e8bdedf6380417bfd9781be47fed00

Thank goodness, the upload was successful

Entertaining clients three people, are only to the bedside, no sexual intercourse.Then I immediately pressed Ctrl + F12.I hope I can feed back the problem to you

Im concerned it might be animations fault here. I am seeing a lot of animation not found messages. Which is concerning. Try disabling all of the animation mods and see if soliciting sex happens then.

I just tested in my game with Hospitality and same RJW and animation mods and it worked for me. Maybe its the translation patches? I doubt it though, they should only effect visible text.

10 hours ago, chronoslinusnicholas said:

Hypersexuality traits sets sex as the only meditation type so it might be the sex is what is filling up the recreation bar and not the meditation on anima tree for example so meditating on those only fills up the Psyfocus bar.

It's not that I'm talking about. I'm not confused and complaining that they aren't getting psyfocus or recreation when they should. Are you guys all illiterate?

Why the everlasting shit do they voluntarily meditate during recreation hours???

They don't get recreation from it anyway. How is this not a bug or a design oversight.

By definition the poor code implementation is interfering with base game. So that's a feature now?

They just start meditating and stay that way until they start starving or about to pass out.

It's like watching a NEET child physically neglect themselves to the point of death, because the trigger to stop meditating is either:
physically harmed, having more urgent needs, or having their recreation/psyfocus satisfied.

This is micro-intensive. I need to hawkishly spot hypersexual pawns to break them out of meditation.

This shit's been around since 3.6 or something, but I never reported it because I figured someone would along the way and then moved on from RJW alltogether. Apparently not. 

Here's even more insight. With royalty, due to ascetic trait being a thing, all walls have meditation quality therefore pawns can just start meditating next to it even when they don't have a meditation spot assigned. Yeah, imagine actually knowing about the game you are making money out of.

2 hours ago, Anonylion said:

It's not that I'm talking about. I'm not confused and complaining that they aren't getting psyfocus or recreation when they should. Are you guys all illiterate?

Why the everlasting shit do they voluntarily meditate during recreation hours???

They don't get recreation from it anyway. How is this not a bug or a design oversight.

By definition the poor code implementation is interfering with base game. So that's a feature now?

They just start meditating and stay that way until they start starving or about to pass out.

It's like watching a NEET child physically neglect themselves to the point of death, because the trigger to stop meditating is either:
physically harmed, having more urgent needs, or having their recreation/psyfocus satisfied.

This is micro-intensive. I need to hawkishly spot hypersexual pawns to break them out of meditation.

This shit's been around since 3.6 or something, but I never reported it because I figured someone would along the way and then moved on from RJW alltogether. Apparently not. 

Here's even more insight. With royalty, due to ascetic trait being a thing, all walls have meditation quality therefore pawns can just start meditating next to it even when they don't have a meditation spot assigned. Yeah, imagine actually knowing about the game you are making money out of.

You seem to be the only one having this problem, is there any other traits that adds other meditation types for your pawns, because mine don't meditate if they have hypersexual trait.

6 hours ago, Anonymeese said:

Are you guys all illiterate?

yes

yes

i guess... all i can say it is your fault

Yeah, imagine actually knowing about the game you are making money out of.

how much money do you pay me, and how much you are willing to pay me to 'fix' all that?

4 hours ago, chronoslinusnicholas said:

I seem to get PartProps errors from Hediffs_PrivateParts xmls  when using the RJW Race Support, loaded the mod after RJW of course... unless it should be loaded above RJW. What am I missing here? Also the Incestuous trait addon doesn't work and would not show up in the Character Editor mod.

problems caused by sub-mods should be discussed in said sub-mods threads.

incestuous is a quirk and not a trait if I remember correctly

maybe try romance tweaks more options which alters romance chances and includes 'I want incest' letting you modify the impact on others opinion about your incestuous relationships

23 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

problems caused by sub-mods should be discussed in said sub-mods threads.

incestuous is a quirk and not a trait if I remember correctly

maybe try romance tweaks more options which alters romance chances and includes 'I want incest' letting you modify the impact on others opinion about your incestuous relationships

Yeah, I looked like an idiot now, I just remembered it was a quirk 30 secs after I posted that but I just left it there and I deserve the criticism for not reading the description.

4 hours ago, chronoslinusnicholas said:

Is there a way for a whore to only serve colonist or the settings that set colonist only hooks up with other colonist sets that? And also it would be cool if there is an option for the pawn to be a whore for exclusive like only for colonists, visitors/traders and both (which is already the default I presume)

that is already implemented, its called comfort prisoner

colonists are excluded from whoring targets

Incompatibility with one of the best mods in the workshop.

Unfortunately RJW is not compatible with [JPT] Human Resources.  ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2119687603&searchtext=human )

Errors do not appear, but when pawns (tribes) spawn, the interface and the mouse cursor disappear. Movable objects on the screen, pawns for example, disappear in some places and appear in others (as if they become invisible in some parts of the map).

ESC works and allows the user to open the menu and exit to the main menu.. and nothing more is possible.

I really hope that it won't be difficult for you to fix this incompatibility, because both mods are mandatory for me.

I don't know if this a bug or just a 1 in million occurrence.

In my latest game that I started a female pawn gave who got knocked up by manhuntered guinea pig give birth to 3 of the furry bastards. Two were quite normal, but the 3rd had both male and female genitalia!

Can animals be futa(s)?

Or is this a bug?

Save game for the curious.

wtf.rws

7 hours ago, Markus888 said:

Unfortunately RJW is not compatible with [JPT] Human Resources.

This could just be an issue with load order or you have to many mods with float menu harmony patches.

4 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Can animals be futa(s)?

This is normal. They can spawn with both parts. Usually only offspring I think. I don't believe the game will normally generate them in the world except through birth.

10 hours ago, Markus888 said:

I really hope that it won't be difficult for you to fix this incompatibility, because both mods are mandatory for me.

unfortunately i have little interest in fixing other people mods, error is caused by their mod so its their job to fix their code

7 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Can animals be futa(s)?

yes,

-set futa chances to 0

-make parents non futas

1 hour ago, chronoslinusnicholas said:

Is there anyway to control how many offspring is spawned at birth, I seem to be getting a minimum of 3 pawns even though the littersizecurve is set to only have 1 to 2 offspring, 3,4 and 5 is set to zero. I heard that fertility also plays a part on how many babies are spawned at birth so I don't know where to start.

its determined by 3 factors:

1) litter_size * fertility(100% max)

2) baby_size

3) Quirk.Breeder x2

if litter_size max is 2, then babies are very smol and mother belly can fit more, and you get 3+ birth, or you have breeder quirk

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

unfortunately i have little interest in fixing other people mods, error is caused by their mod so its their job to fix their code

Whilst the error happens in a method in their code, it may be caused by how RJW spawns pawns (and the error comes about because a pawn spawned by RJW is 'built' unexpectedly or missing something). As far as I can tell there hasn't been another mod that has caused the issues with HR that RJW does, which suggests that the underlying problem may not necessarily be on their side. I tried to have a poke around, but sadly my coding knowledge isn't enough to understand what is going on. Is there anything you can think of about how RJW might impact pawns spawned from AI factions when they enter the map? That seems to be where the problem lies. (I put a post with errors which I can reproduce regularly a few pages ago - literally just include RJW and HR and dependencies and dev mode in 10 trader caravans and bugs appear. That said, it's odd that the other person was having problems with no errors appearing.)

Maybe if I'm given a hint to go on I'll find something if I try sniffing around the code again, although I haven't much hope.

1 hour ago, An Ominous User said:

Whilst the error happens in a method in their code, it may be caused by how RJW spawns pawns (and the error comes about because a pawn spawned by RJW is 'built' unexpectedly or missing something). As far as I can tell there hasn't been another mod that has caused the issues with HR that RJW does, which suggests that the underlying problem may not necessarily be on their side. I tried to have a poke around, but sadly my coding knowledge isn't enough to understand what is going on. Is there anything you can think of about how RJW might impact pawns spawned from AI factions when they enter the map? That seems to be where the problem lies. (I put a post with errors which I can reproduce regularly a few pages ago - literally just include RJW and HR and dependencies and dev mode in 10 trader caravans and bugs appear. That said, it's odd that the other person was having problems with no errors appearing.)

Maybe if I'm given a hint to go on I'll find something if I try sniffing around the code again, although I haven't much hope.

whatever

rjw does not build pawns

error log clearly suggest where problem is

Spoiler

Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func) [0x00030] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.FindBGTechLevel (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.TechLevel& childhoodLevel, RimWorld.SkillDef& childhoodSkill) [0x00055] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.GetExpertiseDefsFor (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.FactionDef faction) [0x00107] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.AcquireExpertise () [0x0006c] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.PostSpawnSetup (System.Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00008] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

which is 

asChild = PawnBackgroundUtility.TechLevelByBackstory[pawn.story.childhood.identifier];
                if (pawn.story.adulthood != null) asAdult = PawnBackgroundUtility.TechLevelByBackstory[pawn.story.adulthood.identifier];
                childhoodSkill = pawn.story.childhood.skillGainsResolved.Aggregate((a, b) => (a.Value >= b.Value) ? a : b).Key;

anyway this "one of the best mods in the workshop." introduces huge performance loss and cripples RW to crawling speed, but im not going to stop anyone

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

whatever

rjw does not build pawns

error log clearly suggest where problem is

Reveal hidden contents

Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func) [0x00030] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.FindBGTechLevel (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.TechLevel& childhoodLevel, RimWorld.SkillDef& childhoodSkill) [0x00055] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.GetExpertiseDefsFor (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.FactionDef faction) [0x00107] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.AcquireExpertise () [0x0006c] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

at HumanResources.CompKnowledge.PostSpawnSetup (System.Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00008] in <e4c5ddeef19343a79e622c720c00d83e>:0

which is 

asChild = PawnBackgroundUtility.TechLevelByBackstory[pawn.story.childhood.identifier];
                if (pawn.story.adulthood != null) asAdult = PawnBackgroundUtility.TechLevelByBackstory[pawn.story.adulthood.identifier];
                childhoodSkill = pawn.story.childhood.skillGainsResolved.Aggregate((a, b) => (a.Value >= b.Value) ? a : b).Key;

anyway this "one of the best mods in the workshop." introduces huge performance loss and cripples RW to crawling speed, but im not going to stop anyone

Yes, I know whereabouts in the code the method is when the error arises - my point was that as this happens (it seems) only with RJW, maybe there was something RJW adds or takes away that's causing it to go wrong. If the problem only happens with RJW, then one would assume that something is going on with a field RJW has altered so that the pawn doesn't look 'vanilla' to the HR method. I was merely asking if anyone with more experience of coding and the RJW code had any insight as to what that could be, so I could maybe fiddle around with more of an idea of what was going on. (None of my limited coding experience has come in C languages, which makes getting my head around what is going on imprecise at best and very time consuming, so looking for hints from someone who understands the code well seemed to make sense).

My current guess as to what is going wrong is that the skillGainsResolved function is returning something weird, but I'm well aware that it is only a guess. Well - not just a guess - editing out that line of the code 'fixes' the issue, I'm just not sure why it is happening.

I like the concept of the HR mod, but I'm not someone who'd label it as one of the best mods in the workshop, but whatever.