13 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Its not just that his load order is wrong, they are using either some old version of RJW or installed it wrong.

This

RJW(Anonymous189.RJW): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(0.0.0)

Should say this

RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.6.1]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(0.0.0)

If it was installed properly 

I had no idea I installed it wrong. I'm pretty sure I got the right version because I got it from here. I thought I followed the installation instructions correctly, and I haven't been getting any more errors. How do I fix that? Just reinstall everything?

Also an unrelated question but how do you have sex with mechanoids?

Thanks in advance!

uh do you have patch for mse2? it probally can be ignored.

[MSE2] Some prostheses that have not been patched were detected in mods: RimJobWorld. They will default to vanilla behaviour.

<PegArm> from "RimJobWorld": humerus, radius, hand, finger

.. ah actually nevermind already removed. mse2 messed with epoe forked

7 hours ago, Eromanbangi said:

I had no idea I installed it wrong. I'm pretty sure I got the right version because I got it from here. I thought I followed the installation instructions correctly, and I haven't been getting any more errors. How do I fix that? Just reinstall everything?

Also an unrelated question but how do you have sex with mechanoids?

Thanks in advance!

Ok im guessing you are missing the about folder? or files in the about folder? Its mostly meta information that the game uses but can still be critical when it comes to other mods relying on recognizing it to patch.

Mechanoids have to rape downed humanlikes. 

5 hours ago, FlyingWalrus said:

Love this mod but every time visitors come they start fucking my roomba bots from Misc. Robots. While hilarious, it does slow them down a lot. Is there some sort of simple fix for this like an option I'm missing?

roombas are just too sexy, everyone wants one

3 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Ok im guessing you are missing the about folder? or files in the about folder? Its mostly meta information that the game uses but can still be critical when it comes to other mods relying on recognizing it to patch.

Mechanoids have to rape downed humanlikes. 

Yeah you were right, I was missing the 'about' folder. I put it in and everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the help!

One more question though; how do I allow women to rape too?

since git is down(hacked?)

here is dl for you horny minions

4.6.2a
fixed desync for rmb sex options

added sync for rmb socialize and masturbation, disabled options for sex until i figure out how to sync them, maybe this year
fix rmb lag in multiplayer
fix settings egg strings

Nabber:
egg implantation changes
nugerumon:
Add toggle to beds to (dis)allow whoring
Mewtopian:
Fix alien ages, not by changing ScaleToHumanAge but by letting old humans have some lovin

RJW-4.6.2a.7z

38 minutes ago, Alenin said:

Does anyone know if you can chance anus size in character editor?  I click on the size I want but anus doesn't show up in the body parts list.

Just keep either copy-pasting the parts until the correct size is generated or try again by adding the part until you have the result you desire. Then delete the excess parts (or keep them for more fun ?).

On 2/17/2021 at 6:28 AM, darkroy131 said:

Hey guys, got a question. On previous version of RJW, there is an option to increase breast size by operation. Is this feature still available or not?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the description. Shame really.

Licentia Labs addon has serums for that.

https://gitgud.io/John-the-Anabaptist/licentia-labs

On 2/18/2021 at 1:28 AM, Whozzat said:

First, a compliment, thank you for this mod.  It adds an extra facet of life to the colony and some interesting social situations for my pawns.

Second, a question: I had a Nymph wander in to join my colony, and I was hoping to have her serve as a "morale officer" of sorts for my single colonists.  But while I've seen her go off for a quickie of her own volition one or two times, I've had to enable manual sex control to get her to comfort some of my other sexually-frustrated singles.  I also tried the trait override option to set her as a "comfort prisoner," except the game treated that as rape, which isn't what I was going for either. 

So is there a better way to set up a Nymph to be a consensual "free use" sort of colonist?  And if there isn't, could I humbly suggest such a feature, to allow horny, single colonists to get some relief from a hypersexual nymphomaniac (and vice versa)? 

It may take a while for your colonists to get comfortable enough with one another for that. There's a fair bit of complexity under the hood when it comes to pawn interactions, some of it hidden. It took well over an in-game year for several of my colonists to be comfortable with the idea of going to the nymph for casual sex, but eventually they started doing it. It took even longer for some of them to start having casual hook ups, to the point that I had initially believed something was broken. After five years, they still aren't consistent about it, some are more willing than others, but that's all down to the hidden compatibility mechanics.

On 2/21/2021 at 11:17 AM, waaliam said:

I'm using prepare carefully, and I am wondering how to edit the size of genitals in the character editor 

I don't think it's supported anymore since PC itself screws things up and is not recommended at all.

46 minutes ago, Alenin said:

Changing genital size doesn't affect anus.

It does, but by default Character Edit doesn't display the last item on the anatomy list, which is the anus. You either need to install RimThemes and a theme that has smaller than default text, which will cause the last item to appear, or edit the vanilla XMLs and find the text scaling and change it to 0.9. I don't recall off the top of my head where that is stored.

1 hour ago, DarkTeletubby said:

It does, but by default Character Edit doesn't display the last item on the anatomy list, which is the anus. You either need to install RimThemes and a theme that has smaller than default text, which will cause the last item to appear, or edit the vanilla XMLs and find the text scaling and change it to 0.9. I don't recall off the top of my head where that is stored.

Thanks for the reply.  Any idea what to search for in the vanilla xmls?  Most I can do is open them and search for a word, but there is a lot and I am not even sure what the name of the parameter I am looking for is.

So a trade caravan from a medieval kingdom (from one of the Vanilla Extended mods) comes by for a day or two, and almost immediately one of the guards has a mental break due to sexual frustration and tries to rape his own mom (that naughty boy).  But the mom talks him down with the "Snap Out!" mod, leaving the guard wandering around, still sexually frustrated.  When the caravan leaves, he remains on the map, slowly drifting closer to my settlement until the game announces he's trying to rape my family of colonists' 22-year-old daughter.  I have the mother successfully arrest the would-be rapist before anything happens, and... I'm suddenly at war with that medieval kingdom.

Either a representation of medieval ethics, or an oversight somewhere.  I reloaded and used console commands to incapacitate the rapist instead, healed him up, and sent him home for some positive reputation.  Didn't think to castrate him first, though, missed opportunity.

17 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

It may take a while for your colonists to get comfortable enough with one another for that. There's a fair bit of complexity under the hood when it comes to pawn interactions, some of it hidden. It took well over an in-game year for several of my colonists to be comfortable with the idea of going to the nymph for casual sex, but eventually they started doing it. It took even longer for some of them to start having casual hook ups, to the point that I had initially believed something was broken. After five years, they still aren't consistent about it, some are more willing than others, but that's all down to the hidden compatibility mechanics.

While I'm glad it will happen eventually, I still wish I could toggle an option to get immediate results, before my male colonists molest any llamas.  What really surprised me was checking the social interactions between the Nymph and my other colonists, and I found out she'd actually rejected several's advances!  Apparently she's a nymphomaniac with high standards.  Which is to say, she'd rather be mounted by the colony's guard dogs than have sex with some of those men, and she's not even an official zoophile.

On a related note, I'd appreciate an option to filter certain types of bestiality, so "feral on female" could be enabled while "male on feral" is disabled, for example.  I know it's a double standard, kinks are like that sometimes.

Is there an option to toggle this new cocoon mechanic that I'm seeing? It seems to only happen with prisoners though. One of my colonist, or another fellow prisoner, has sex with one of my prisoners and then they're down and get this cocoon effect on them. Is this intentional or toggle?