1 hour ago, darkfowl said:

I know the corrupted text is a personal preference, but it's really making the mod options menu completely unreadable, I'm not sure what half the options are anymore so I hope what I have it set to is good enough, do you think it can be toned down a bit? 

it happens if you have an wonky translation or are in dev mode. fix one or both and normal text is yours.

love the mod a lot. Thanks for making this.

I want to make a small suggestion.
Can you make a simple version of the mod?  Just for rape function.  The colonizer can rape prisoner and beat prisoner, and the colonizer can rape the colonizer.(Of course it will happen some buff and debuff) That is all.

There have only one genitals, no penis and breast and ass, just like The birds and the bees MOD. The genitals is hidden just like common organ. No pregnancy and any animal sex behavior and media、stage.

I think this maybe solve the trouble for majorization. And I will feel relaxed  when my parent in my room.

15 hours ago, Ed86 said:
15 hours ago, jojonick said:

STILL the "dummy privates" popup hasn't been removed?

it wont be removed

Is it possible to change the text that is displayed ingame to something like "Dummy Privates (can be safely ignored)", maybe then less people would be troubled to ask what the issue is ?

On 11/28/2018 at 12:57 PM, Ed86 said:

hm.... maybe should disable reproduction for immortal races? xD

What I'm doing in my current private build is that I'm checking if pawns are sexualized when the can_be_fucked and can_be_raped are called: 

if (!Genital_Helper.is_sexualized(pawn)) { Genital_Helper.sexualize_pawn(pawn); }

Some pawns spawn without genitalia, but that does good job of adding the bits when they become relevant.

On 11/28/2018 at 12:57 PM, Ed86 said:

stop making merge requests for every edit you do, im sure that is not how its supposed to be

Eh, I thought they'd be easier to check and approve/deny in smaller chunks. I guess I'll make a combined merge then.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:13 PM, ad65309445 said:

love the mod a lot. Thanks for making this.

I want to make a small suggestion.
Can you make a simple version of the mod?  Just for rape function.  The colonizer can rape prisoner and beat prisoner, and the colonizer can rape the colonizer.(Of course it will happen some buff and debuff) That is all.

There have only one genitals, no penis and breast and ass, just like The birds and the bees MOD. The genitals is hidden just like common organ. No pregnancy and any animal sex behavior and media、stage.

I think this maybe solve the trouble for majorization. And I will feel relaxed  when my parent in my room.

use the woohooer mod together with the birds and the bees mod (everything linked in the suggested mods section) - just dont use rjw in your case

Spoiler

THIS SITE IS 18+ - dont cum here for wholesome family content.

I think the logic is reversed under xxx.UpdateRecordsInternal

It looks like counting logic of sex with animals and sex with insects is reversed.

I'm looking through the code now to see if there's a way to have my female colonist willingly get knocked up by some of my critters without being a zoophile.

image.png.e3df208b94d2396af59adde1dd2ad830.png

9 hours ago, Highlander said:

It seems some of my colonists are getting pregnant as a result of anal/oral sex, which I assume is a bug. I tried to dig through the files to fix it myself, but it's beyond me.

Haven't had time to try to track it down yet, but can confirm. Colonists definitely get pregnant from anal.

I made a shitty python script to automate adding races to the recipes. It needs python 3 but has no dependencies outside the standard library.

To run it put it in your RimWorld folder (i.e. SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld) and run it from there. Here is an example of use syntax.

python3 update_races.py Alien_Orassan Other_Race Another_Race Et_Cetera

It can take as many races as you have. You may want to backup your recipe defs in case I goofed.

Edit: I goofed. Re-uploaded below.

On 11/29/2018 at 2:24 PM, teutonicguy said:

I'm looking through the code now to see if there's a way to have my female colonist willingly get knocked up by some of my critters without being a zoophile.

Good luck! The best I can get without resorting to godmode's  "tryjobgiver:bestiality" is to give the female pawn nymphomania via humpshroom addiction and then designating a critter as a comfort animal.

Perhaps the mod should implement "beer goggles"?

On 12/1/2018 at 1:50 AM, bigBoi4U said:

I made a shitty python script to automate adding races to the recipes. It needs python 3 but has no dependencies outside the standard library.

To run it put it in your RimWorld folder (i.e. SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld) and run it from there. Here is an example of use syntax.

python3 update_races.py Alien_Orassan Other_Race Another_Race Et_Cetera

It can take as many races as you have. You may want to backup your recipe defs in case I goofed.

update_races.py

The line

path = "./xml"#"./Mods/RJW/Defs/RecipeDefs"

looks like users need to correct the path before running the script.

A generator for a patch mod would be awesome, though. That way you don't have to remember to run it after every RJW update (at least as long as recipes don't change too much).

I currently don't use custom races so I can't test this but I guess adding them to recipes would look like something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Patch>
  <Operation Class="PatchOperationInsert">
    <xpath>*/RecipeDef[defName="RJW_Abortion"]/recipeUsers</xpath>
    <value>
      <li>custom_race</li>
    </value>
  </Operation>
</Patch>

Also I'm new to these patch operations (so no guarantees on the above), but I managed to add an additional stage to the feeling broken hediff (detailed in an earlier post). For exactly the reason I didn't want to change the relevant files after every RJW update. File attached. Just install it the same way as RJW but put it below RJW in the load order, so the patch operation knows the items to patch.

Edit: I assume it does not work with RJW 2.8.0 and following, as the feeling broken mechanics have changed. I'll leave the file here in case someone wants it for an older RJW version or just wants to have a look at it.

RJW_FeelingBroken.zip

Which custom races do not get the recipes automatically...?

All the customs that I've seen use the Humanoid Alien framework, which means that they should get the human recipes by default. It's possible to disable that setting, but I haven't seen any race mod do that. IUD and such have always worked on any pawn that I've tried it on.

Oh, that reminds me. Since 1.0 changed how the animals work, here's a small patch that should make sterilization available for all modded in animals, instead of just vanilla ones:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Patch>
  <Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
    <xpath>*/ThingDef[@Name="AnimalThingBase"]/recipes</xpath>
    <value>
    <li>Sterilization</li>
    </value>
  </Operation>
</Patch>

I'm curious about the AI's choice between killing and sex, is it random whether they abuse eachother or kill, or is there a specific system behind it?

It'd be nice to know how much danger someone's life is in when certain situations pop up.

How can you tell if they're going to be slain, or taken advantage of?

5 hours ago, FaithfulCrusader said:

Whenever I try to run this mod I can never use Prepare Carefully(even though it's a suggested mod). I've even tried just enabling this, the core file, and Prepare Carefully together and I still cannot access Prepare Carefully while using this mod. I am using the latest version of both mods.

try loading hugslib after core and then these mods

1 hour ago, Argwm said:

I'm curious about the AI's choice between killing and sex, is it random whether they abuse eachother or kill, or is there a specific system behind it?

It'd be nice to know how much danger someone's life is in when certain situations pop up.

How can you tell if they're going to be slain, or taken advantage of?

hostile creatures/humans will try to kill/down every enemy in sight and then start raping