Hello!
First, thank you for this awesome mod.
Second, I'd like to ask something. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but my pawns don't do Lovin'. They do plenty of Fapin' and Rapin' when it comes to that, pregnancy works too, but when I have 2 pawns in bed (married or loving), they just sleep or fap. I tried using wild mode, spawned Nymphos, but all tries were futile. No Lovin' happened at all.

Modlist in this exact order. Maybe there is some conflict that causes this, but I'm not sure which one it is.

Got any ideas, please?

Spoiler
- <ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>2059</buildNumber>
- <activeMods>
  <li>Core</li>
  <li>HugsLib</li>
  <li>AlienRace</li>
  <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
  <li>ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering</li>
  <li>PrisonLabor</li>
  <li>RimQuest</li>
  <li>Androids</li>
  <li>Equium Horse RaceV1_2</li>
  <li>Equium EPOE patchV2</li>
  <li>A_Dog_Said_1.0</li>
  <li>Dubs Bad Hygiene</li>
  <li>GiddyUpCore-1.1.1</li>
  <li>GiddyUpCaravan-1.1.1</li>
  <li>battlemounts-1.1.2</li>
  <li>GiddyUpRideAndRoll-1.1.0</li>
  <li>RimWorld_WhileYoureUp-master</li>
  <li>SimpleSidearms</li>
  <li>milkable_colonists-master</li>
  <li>AvoidFriendlyFire</li>
  <li>RunAndGun-1.1.0</li>
  <li>BioReactor</li>
  <li>Locks</li>
  <li>PowerLogic</li>
  <li>PowerSwitch</li>
  <li>PrepareLanding</li>
  <li>IdlePowerConsumption</li>
  <li>PathAvoid</li>
  <li>RimFridge</li>
  <li>Rumor_Has_It</li>
  <li>RF - Advanced Bridges</li>
  <li>RF - Concrete</li>
  <li>RF - Editable Backstories</li>
  <li>RF - Fertile Fields</li>
  <li>RF - Fishing</li>
  <li>RF - Rumor Has It</li>
  <li>Quarry-1.0</li>
  <li>Rimfire 2.5</li>
  <li>WM_Hydroponics_with_lamps</li>
  <li>Spoons_Hair_Mod_1.0</li>
  <li>Vegetable Garden</li>
  <li>RF - More Trait Slots</li>
  <li>QuestionableEthics</li>
  <li>Age Morphosis Cells</li>
  <li>Apparello</li>
  <li>Buildable Terrain</li>
  <li>CameraPlus-master</li>
  <li>ChangeDresser</li>
  <li>DefensivePositions</li>
  <li>DIYNeutroamine_1</li>
  <li>Dubs Rimkit</li>
  <li>Dubs Skylights</li>
  <li>ExpandedRoofing-master</li>
  <li>Faction Discovery</li>
  <li>FashionRIMsta_1.0</li>
  <li>Fences And Floors</li>
  <li>RF - Archipelagos</li>
  <li>Rimsenal - Rimhair</li>
  <li>ShowHair</li>
  <li>More Furniture</li>
  <li>[v1.0] JernfalkStandaloneHorses</li>
  <li>ResearchPal</li>
  <li>Galaxy_Life_1.0</li>
  <li>-1.0-RPG-Style-Inventory-V2.0--2.1</li>
  <li>ZombieLand</li>
  <li>Wall Light</li>
  <li>Hospitality</li>
  <li>Facial_Stuff</li>
  <li>Detailed Body Textures II (B19)</li>
  <li>Psychology</li>
  <li>Glass&Lights</li>
  <li>rjw_1.8.5a_ed86</li>
  </activeMods>
  </ModsConfigData>

34 minutes ago, Irendale said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but my pawns don't do Lovin'. They do plenty of Fapin' and Rapin' when it comes to that, pregnancy works too, but when I have 2 pawns in bed (married or loving), they just sleep or fap. I tried using wild mode, spawned Nymphos, but all tries were futile. No Lovin' happened at all.

This was a bug with the last version of the mod, but the most recent update fixed it (for me at least). Are you using the latest version of RJW?

i have an idea

pawns only fap when they wake up. 

could you make them fap whenever they need it? like if there is no comfort prisoners and the wild mod is off and they are not rapist etc. . they only have to go to their privet room and do the thing. or they just go away from the other pawns ( buildings or the center of the colony) and to the thing. could you all thing about it?

How does mechanoid impregnation work? Mechanoids don't seem to implant their AI chip (unless it's hidden even in devmode?). Also, how long does it take until insect eggs hatch? 

Also also, how does the mod interact with the Children, Schools, and Learning mod? I had both installed and my colonists were only getting pregnant through "lovin'" instead of "raping" or any other sexual action. I could get rid of the Children mod since it's only there for the scaled down babies, although I'd appreciate it if that feature was included in this mod as well. 

8 hours ago, Skömer said:

try loading hugslib after core and then these mods

hostile creatures/humans will try to kill/down every enemy in sight and then start raping

I've tried this as well, but it still just has the same error as before. I still cannot use Prepare Carefully and this mod together, even with Hugslib enabled.

3 hours ago, Ashen75 said:

How does mechanoid impregnation work? Mechanoids don't seem to implant their AI chip (unless it's hidden even in devmode?). Also, how long does it take until insect eggs hatch? 

Also also, how does the mod interact with the Children, Schools, and Learning mod? I had both installed and my colonists were only getting pregnant through "lovin'" instead of "raping" or any other sexual action. I could get rid of the Children mod since it's only there for the scaled down babies, although I'd appreciate it if that feature was included in this mod as well. 

check options, fertilised insect eggs need 45? days, read this

12 minutes ago, FaithfulCrusader said:

I've tried this as well, but it still just has the same error as before. I still cannot use Prepare Carefully and this mod together, even with Hugslib enabled.

no log - no help, you could also try to get help on discord, as stated on the page

10 hours ago, Skömer said:

hostile creatures/humans will try to kill/down every enemy in sight and then start raping

And what about after the forced interaction?

Do they keep them around, release them, or kill them?

Is it random, or even telegraphed in some way?

Small fix to get rid of some of the warnings and errors:

In xxx.cs, replace this in the would_fuck function...

if (fucker.Dead)
			{
				return 0f;
			}

...with this:

if (fucker.Dead || fucker.Suspended || fucked.Suspended)
			{
				return 0f;
			}

(So it skips people and creatures that are in cryosleep. Trying to sex them results in all kinds of problems.)

v1.8.7_ed86
Zaltys:
added racoon penis
added some Psychology support
some fixes
Ed86:
fixed reversed records of insect/animal sex
added records for birthing humans/animals/insects
added incubator trait - doubles preg speed, awarded after 1000 egg births
set limit impantable to eggs - 100/200 for incubator
birthing insect spawns insect 1-3 jelly, in incubator *2

rjw_1.8.7_ed86.zip

So, i've got a question-- a couple actually, but first is the one i find most important;

Will the removal of clothing into the shadow-realm when raping ever be removed/become a toggle? I understand why that is a thing, but i've had more issues with it than i'd like to count. From clothes disappearing completely, pawns getting stuck, pawns getting serious conditions because something dangerous was close, or temperature damage... Not to mention Avali's need Survival Gear to live, and every time they get raped they get a hediff that requires treatment, but vanishes in 2 or so seconds-- if their survival gear were to vanish as i've had happen multiple times, well, RIP.

Secondly, will animal mounting have a radial logic instead of room-based logic? Right now, animals will randomly seek pawns to mount in the same room only, is it not possible to change it to a 25-50 tile radius? Or would that generate too many issues with trying to path through closed doors/ enclosed areas?

40 minutes ago, red3dred said:

So, i've got a question-- a couple actually, but first is the one i find most important;

Will the removal of clothing into the shadow-realm when raping ever be removed/become a toggle? I understand why that is a thing, but i've had more issues with it than i'd like to count. From clothes disappearing completely, pawns getting stuck, pawns getting serious conditions because something dangerous was close, or temperature damage... Not to mention Avali's need Survival Gear to live, and every time they get raped they get a hediff that requires treatment, but vanishes in 2 or so seconds-- if their survival gear were to vanish as i've had happen multiple times, well, RIP.

Secondly, will animal mounting have a radial logic instead of room-based logic? Right now, animals will randomly seek pawns to mount in the same room only, is it not possible to change it to a 25-50 tile radius? Or would that generate too many issues with trying to path through closed doors/ enclosed areas?

1.no striping

2.uses same logic a pawns, which i have no idea what it does

RJW.7z

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

That is incorrect. They check the whole map by default, but obviously the area is restricted if they're zoned to stay in certain room (barn, pasture, whatever). Animal won't leave a zoned area just to rape someone, they must already have access to places where the colonists/prisoners are. (And it can't be easily changed. Zones are a core feature, and the game is very strict in ensuring that no pawn leaves their designated area.)

Colonist leaving the zone while animal is heading for them also interrupts the action.

I have a few bug fixes and target picking improvements pending for the bestiality code (related to the zone restrictions), but gitgud.io seems to be down...

Speaking of bestiality, I was thinking of adding a chance that wild animals (wild ones only, not tame animals) might flee or attack the colonist. Based on their wilderness and tame failure attributes. Basically: a wild sheep has a low chance of fleeing and no chance of attacking, whereas a wild tiger... bad idea. Anyone object to that?

So I am curious: what is the current state of children in RJW? From what I can see, the core mod still just kinda spawns them at the end of pregnancy and that's that. I've looked at other mods which handle children, but they all seem like they have overlaps, adding the same mechanics in different ways. Children and Pregnancy I note is the only one that RJW seems to explicitly look for while performing patching options, but it also seems to take a real time approach to growing up. Human-like Life Stages 2 does a "gamier" accelerated version, and while I like the hediff approach, it also wants to assign its own sex organs and such. Children, School , and Learning spawns them as 15 year olds, which to me is just bizarre.

Does C&P integrate directly with RJW? With many of the mods I can't quite figure out if they key off of Lovin' explicitly, or if RJW tells them when pregnancy is a thing and they take over from there. Obviously I'm in favor of RJW running the show, I was just hoping for a bit more control over what happens after birth.

Edit:

A few things I noticed in fiddling around:

Incubator's description reads "NAME has given so many births it's pregnancies last twice as fast." Seems like it was worded one way and then partially rewritten. It should probably say "NAME has given birth so many times that HIS pregnancies last half as long."

Nymphomaniac is considered mutually exclusive with misogynist and misandrist. Having a sex obsession should not preclude one from having a distaste for a specific gender. In fact, it's so Rimworld to have a burning desire for what you hate.

15 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1.no striping

2.uses same logic a pawns, which i have no idea what it does

RJW.7z

is this any different then the previous update to the mod or does this just have those small changes and nothing else new?

asking cause I wanted to know if this version your linking to on this post is going to be the one that is updated from now on or if this is just a one off edit to it that isn't going to be added to the full mod (may be a stupid question but I thought best to ask)

sorry if this question is a waste of time

13 hours ago, Zaltys said:

That is incorrect. They check the whole map by default, but obviously the area is restricted if they're zoned to stay in certain room (barn, pasture, whatever). Animal won't leave a zoned area just to rape someone, they must already have access to places where the colonists/prisoners are. (And it can't be easily changed. Zones are a core feature, and the game is very strict in ensuring that no pawn leaves their designated area.)

Colonist leaving the zone while animal is heading for them also interrupts the action.

I have a few bug fixes and target picking improvements pending for the bestiality code (related to the zone restrictions), but gitgud.io seems to be down...

Speaking of bestiality, I was thinking of adding a chance that wild animals (wild ones only, not tame animals) might flee or attack the colonist. Based on their wilderness and tame failure attributes. Basically: a wild sheep has a low chance of fleeing and no chance of attacking, whereas a wild tiger... bad idea. Anyone object to that?

So, failed taming may result in rape if it's an animal with high wildness correct? If that the case go for it don't see much reason why it would be a bad idea. It would diversify sexual encounters to say the least. I am curious in what would be the next big thing for this mod. You also mentioned zoning rules which is intriguing to me. I have been playing around with the rapin' prisoner job. It really just involves me changing the type of work it is. Right now I have it set to basic yet only wardens still rape the prisoners. I also noted that animals take no interest in prisoner despite being set as breeders. So, do you think a prisoner's cell is a special case where even if a pawn is allowed there they avoid going into it to rape them unless it's to feed them or they are the warden. A prisoner mod that lets them out of their cells should alter this behavior but I'm not sure.

Tell me, please, what files I should edit to make some custom race fully compatible with this mod? I think i could do it myself, if I only was sure what files must be edited - don't wanna break the game even further.

Oh, and those red errors constantly appearing - something about hediff ticking. Can they be removed somehow? They seem to be harmless by itself, but spam the logs and constantly open the console, forcing me to turn auto-open off. This makes it nearly impossible to notice actual error when it happens. If this is not common issue, I can add logs, screenshots, whatever else.

5 hours ago, Recruit46 said:

Tell me, please, what files I should edit to make some custom race fully compatible with this mod? I think i could do it myself, if I only was sure what files must be edited - don't wanna break the game even further.

Nothing? This mod should be fully compatible with custom races. 

Just load everything in the right order: Hugslib and JecsTools first, then the Humanoid framework, then the races, then this.

Edit: Oh, wait. I think some races are still not getting genitalia in vanilla? Had that fixed in my own build for so long that I forgot that it's still a problem. I added the check I'm using to fix that to a merge request, though obviously it's up to Ed86 to decide if he wants to implement it. 

As for the errors? Not sure. I'm not seeing any, might still not be a common issue.

6 hours ago, weirn said:

So, failed taming may result in rape if it's an animal with high wildness correct? 

No, what I meant is that wild animals with high wildness value might flee or attack if a colonist tries to fuck them (whereas tamed animals never do that). More realistic that way, though I know that not all players want realism.

'Rape on failed tames' is an interesting idea, but would require changing the vanilla taming. Not easily done.

6 hours ago, weirn said:

So, do you think a prisoner's cell is a special case where even if a pawn is allowed there they avoid going into it to rape them unless it's to feed them or they are the warden.

In my latest game I had my prison in the front courtyard where everyone was passing through, and many of them took advantage of the prisoners. 

Though there was a major bug that outright stopped some colonists from having sex (because their timer kept being increased before they got to do anything). Fixed that in my build.

Will check if there's still some problems with the breed job.

Edit: Yep, you were right. For some reason there's a couple of 'TraverseMode.NoPassClosedDoor' checks for comfort prisoners/colonists. So nobody can get to them if they're in a different room. Eh... Not sure if that's a bug or by design, but am definitely removing that limitation from my build.

In my current game, I'm having a bit of a rash of mental breaks.

Two pawns in the colony. I cranked up the sex need decay to 400%. One pawn is set as a prostitute, the other is not. Throughout the day, the pro is propositioning the other, but the other pawn is refusing most of the time. This results in both ending up at Frustrated for much of the day, every day. Mental breaks are inevitable this way, as the colony is pretty new and there's little else to counterbalance the mood.

It seems that the pro is just spamming offers at random points, but the non-pro is refusing every time they are performing a task, no matter how big or small. ("Cleaning this microbe of dirt is far important than my raging horniness, stop asking to help me!") The only times it's accepted is when there's nothing else to do in the colony. With a fresh colony, that's pretty rare. Any way to get pawns to accept offers more? Or allow them to interrupt certain jobs if their need is low enough?

something seems to be wrong with the STDs, I was getting a null reference in ThoughtWorker.SyphiliticThoughts so I threw a couple null checks with a Log.Error in there, and std.syphilis turns out to be null. I'm a coder, but not familiar with rimworld modding structure... not sure what other info you might need to track it down....

1 minute ago, Zaltys said:

Are you sure that you have the latest version?

Some of the STD-related stuff was throwing an error because the body parts got changed in 1.0, but I thought that got fixed. For kidneys, anyway. I suppose some of the other parts might need updating, though they seemed fine to me.

downloaded just today...

hmm, if it's body part specific that sounds like it'd be an issue with Humanlike Life Stages because it seems to add new body parts?

8 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Nothing? This mod should be fully compatible with custom races. 

Just load everything in the right order: Hugslib and JecsTools first, then the Humanoid framework, then the races, then this.

Edit: Oh, wait. I think some races are still not getting genitalia in vanilla? Had that fixed in my own build for so long that I forgot that it's still a problem. I added the check I'm using to fix that to a merge request, though obviously it's up to Ed86 to decide if he wants to implement it. 

As for the errors? Not sure. I'm not seeing any, might still not be a common issue.

Almost all non-human races don't get any genitalia when spawned in world, so I have to add everything via dev mode. Pregnancies... Well, no idea if that works right cause so far there was nobody pregnant, despite the fact that I assigned all pregnancy chances to 100% and waited for quite a long time. Those spamming errors - I will upload a picture in a few minutes.