2 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

check your mod settings -> 'RimJobWorld - Basic Settings' -> Hero mode

also, I don't see the other RJW buttons in your image, if they aren't there for you: mod settings -> 'RimJobWorld - Debug' -> Show RJW designations

did you install RJW Race Support?

it includes most, if not all modded animals that are popular and get's updated frequently

I did both and both are activated, I've installed the mid playthrough, though it might be the problem, but starting a new game I've the same problem. No buttons of the mod show, hero mode, submit, nothing. 

3 hours ago, Twi_Plissken said:

I did both and both are activated, I've installed the mid playthrough, though it might be the problem, but starting a new game I've the same problem. No buttons of the mod show, hero mode, submit, nothing. 

Since there is no hugslog I can only guess your mod list is broken, remove mods with duplicate functions and reorder, here is a guide

3 hours ago, Twi_Plissken said:

Have you put it alls the way at the bottom? I have put it like right below hospitality and any patches revolving around rjw even below that and race support.

I'm having the same problem, with the addition of not being able to do quickies as well. 

I've tried disabling all mods except RJW and this error still pops up.

I've also done the above recommendations and rearranged my modlist.

If it helps, my Rimworld version is 1.1.2628, non-Steam

IMG_20200627_093111.jpg

IMG_20200627_093154.jpg

1 hour ago, a1k2 said:

I'm having the same problem, with the addition of not being able to do quickies as well. 

I've tried disabling all mods except RJW and this error still pops up.

I've also done the above recommendations and rearranged my modlist.

If it helps, my Rimworld version is 1.1.2628, non-Steam

IMG_20200627_093111.jpg

IMG_20200627_093154.jpg

update your game 

I'll keep this short, but two three four major queries...

1. No embarrassment social debuff when getting "caught" unless exhibitionist (admittedly, quirks didn't seem to work until last update; plus, maybe a range geography issue)?

2. Why no bobs size change based on age (especially since specifically includes pregnancy/childhood/aging)?

3. Why no gendered social bonus based on bobs size (yet)?

4.  What, can't call flat just pecs for dudes (or even better, reverse gendered bonus based on pecs size)?

surprisingly, not a problem with load order, but hey, life might change...

23 hours ago, Skömer said:

Screenshot_20200626-144128_Samsung Internet.jpg

Should be located in ...\AppData\LocalLow\LudeonStudios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config

I deleted it... thinking it will remake it on a restart, fixed the asexuality but now i cant config the sexuality anymore xd

how do i get it back ?

I'm a bit bummed with the new surgeries atm. I mean when I remove breast part I have two options. Either I attach them or I add them, If I pick the first one I get average breasts but there is no longer an option to add something to the breast. Is it something I should research before I can do it or something?

Also I came here to say the immortal mod may have issues. it won't prevent pregnancies but there is no "semen" amount prevalent when immortal. Just something of note.

colonists marked for animal breeding cannot  mate with animals (even with direct control enabled (bestiality is on duh) )
but colonist can mate with animals when there not marked for animal breeding (using direct control only. they will rape animals on own will tho)

anyone know why?

2 hours ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

Did the Kinsey scale system break? I took a break and for some reason im only ever getting straight sexualities now, also all my pawns from saved games are straight too, even trough i had a fair variety before?

are you using the most recent version of RJW?

some versions ago the mod settings would revert to looking at the vanilla traits to determine sexuality after every restart, but that has been fixed

3 minutes ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

Since when? RJW has/had its own sexuality system? Source should be rjw.

That source does not exist in 1.1

The only reason those extra orientation are there us for psychology.

There is no reason to have an RJW source now since vanilla has an easy to access sexual orientation system now.

9 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

That source does not exist in 1.1

The only reason those extra orientation are there us for psychology.

There is no reason to have an RJW source now since vanilla has an easy to access sexual orientation system now.

Psychology? Psychology has EdB Prepare carefully as dependency which conflicts with Rimjobworld?

What changed with vanilla? I dont recall reading any sexuality changes with vanilla and i've followed the unstable build...

1 hour ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

Psychology? Psychology has EdB Prepare carefully as dependency which conflicts with Rimjobworld?

What changed with vanilla? I dont recall reading any sexuality changes with vanilla and i've followed the unstable build...

You can have PC in your mod list, just don't click the button to use it 

1 hour ago, Skellitor301 said:

I know it says that Prepare Carefully breaks the pawns, but is there a way to fix this outside the game? i.e. save file edit or something like that?

No, use character editor

1 hour ago, Skellitor301 said:

I know it says that Prepare Carefully breaks the pawns, but is there a way to fix this outside the game? i.e. save file edit or something like that?

Yes. By editing the save file, which is saved in clear text. But if you don't know what you are doing, you might just bork your pawn, or save, further.

RimJobWorld seems to conflict with Animal Armor.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1743423205&searchtext=animal+armor

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1541438907

Error logs I am getting. 

https://gist.github.com/8cd186292ad777ad75a0e7ad5791d9eb

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Bear_Grizzly58999 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(Breed (Job_3001260) A=Thing_Human400486)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.think_about_sex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean isReceiving, System.Boolean violent, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring) [0x004ab] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000d8] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_7 () [0x00078] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?940369408::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-920690944::Tick_Patch2>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Happening when animals wearing armor are engaged in amorous activities with humans.

Any help in getting them to run together would be appreciated.

IGNORE THE ABOVE found it was a bug with Licentia instead and cumminflation in particular. Just needed to turn it off.

is there a way for animals to mate with prisoners that arnt downed? theres an option to mark them as breeders but it doesnt do anything. they only seem to mate with them if theyre downed and i cant keep prisoners downed all the time. wouldnt it be better to add the sex need to animals? i dont see why that isnt a thing with RJW in the first place