The Nymph raids: Quite funny and so far haven't been a problem.

My colony is faily new (5 people, just reasearched microelectronics) and so far any Nymph raids have consisted of 1 nymph, which is easily manageable.

However i suddendly got a raid of 80x (!) manhunter nymphs which utterly overwhelmed the colony (i killed 10 before all traps were used and colonists downed)

Any idea what happened here? the raid strength seemed many magnitudes greater than was possible to defend against at my colonies wealth level O.o

Probably another stupid question, with a solution that may or may not be possible, but is there a way for the eggs from an egg pregnancy to come out tamed? I have two blizzarisks, both set to breed my marked colonists, and my first one just gave birth. Out popped a new baby ice spider, except it was wild. I could understand if these were wild insects, but (logically, anyway) it doesn't make much sense to me that it wouldn't be tame.

13 hours ago, failquail said:

The Nymph raids: Quite funny and so far haven't been a problem.

My colony is faily new (5 people, just reasearched microelectronics) and so far any Nymph raids have consisted of 1 nymph, which is easily manageable.

However i suddendly got a raid of 80x (!) manhunter nymphs which utterly overwhelmed the colony (i killed 10 before all traps were used and colonists downed)

Any idea what happened here? the raid strength seemed many magnitudes greater than was possible to defend against at my colonies wealth level O.o

Is the nympho raid (hard) turned on in the options for RJW? 

Weird problem with social interactions. If a pawn fails to romance another pawn, all current and future chit-chats and deep talks provide 0 social bonus. Is it 1.1? Conflict? I don't have any other social mods.

Edit: Psychopath got nerfed, I think.

Also, zoophile trait generates even if human+animal is turned off.

4 hours ago, RomanTNAR said:

I have an issue where my Drow colonists in the create character menu doesn't have a whoring price, the genitals all match up in the health section (females have breasts and elf vagina/anus) but their min and max whoring price is fixed at 0.

Well maybe you should give them a room to sleep in that they dont share with non lovers.

On 6/29/2020 at 4:14 AM, Centurion3 said:

I've downloaded the mod and have pawns with zoophilia both masochist traits but  when I select them and look at the RJW  group buttons and it says they won't agree to either because they don't have the required trait

Same issue here, not sure why that is.

removed workgivers
doubled whoring tab room Column size
support for Nightmare Incarnation Succubuses
rmb menu
backstories for civil/tribal childrens
Korean Translation file for RJW-2.4.6
translation fixes

Mewtopian:
Add granular cup size, length, girth, and weight to parts.
Scale part size measurements by body size.

Mitt0:
rape-debugging toggle
price-range-room-bonus tip

RJW-4.3.0.7z

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

removed workgivers
doubled whoring tab room Column size
support for Nightmare Incarnation Succubuses
rmb menu
backstories for civil/tribal childrens
Korean Translation file for RJW-2.4.6
translation fixes

Mewtopian:
Add granular cup size, length, girth, and weight to parts.
Scale part size measurements by body size.

Mitt0:
rape-debugging toggle
price-range-room-bonus tip

RJW-4.3.0.7z 2.06 MB · 15 downloads

I could be wrong, but it seems this update slightly breaks the "hero" function and it's interactions. I tired it vanilla with no other mods (except required ones) and proper load order, hero function no longer works. reverting to the previous version works fine however.

5 hours ago, Escalate said:

I could be wrong, but it seems this update slightly breaks the "hero" function and it's interactions. I tired it vanilla with no other mods (except required ones) and proper load order, hero function no longer works. reverting to the previous version works fine however.

Seems broken to me too. Did a clean install as usual. No RMB interactions available for hero. Tried on prisoners (set to comfort, not sure if matters since hero mode), other colony pawns and even muh catgirls and nothing. Same with "direct control" enabled from debug mode, works for other colonists, but not the designated hero. Disabling and then re-enabling hero mode does not change the outcome.

Edit: plus I noticed after the update that some of my pawns are now missing parts (intersex pawns are now good old fashioned biologically correct) or their sizes have changed, but I guess the latter is due to the new way part sizes are handled.

Edit2: My Kijin has the new type vagina, but old type breasts. Weird. Edit3 Ignore this, like outlined bellow, Kijin use(d) custom breasts in Race Support thus the issue.

I'm having an even worse time of things. I haven't even had a chance to mess around.

Harmony keeps throwing fits and the functionality of EVERYTHING keeps breaking. I mean it breaks to the point that the program crashes.

I just spent 4-6 hours attempting to figure out "what it is and 'rtfm'" I even went and WIPED all of my mods and only left careful prepare, 40k, armored flooring and tranq guns. It keeps failing on careful prepare EVEN on almost ZERO mods.

Every... and I mean every time I loaded up the game either I had mods in the mods directory... It just keeps throwing new red lines of insanity at me.. And those mods are "uptodate" & "community" approved on Steam. So either I have a bad copy. (no, I'm not buying another RimWorld pack I already bought 6 and gifted 5 of them. I think I'm allowed to mess around on this crappy laptop you feel me? also my play time on steam is less then 6 hours.) or HARMONY is PURPOSEFULLY MESSING WITH EVERYONE'S MODS AND GAMES.

That is just my opinion. But if you look at steam and the github releases he is pumping them out non-stop. 

And honestly, he seems to not even care he is breaking mods in every single game his toolkit is used in. He literally doesn't care. That bothers me a lot. 

I really really really wish we could get all the mods working properly together without fear of everything falling apart at any update.

3 hours ago, HiShmexDrive said:

I just spent 4-6 hours attempting to figure out "what it is and 'rtfm'" I even went and WIPED all of my mods and only left careful prepare, 40k, armored flooring and tranq guns. It keeps failing on careful prepare EVEN on almost ZERO mods.

Obviously you didn't "rtfm" or even the first page of this thread, otherwise you'd know what is causing your issue.

Edit: not to mention a complete lack of basic problem solving skills. Oh boy...

2 hours ago, Erde said:

Seems broken to me too. Did a clean install as usual. No RMB interactions available for hero. Tried on prisoners (set to comfort, not sure if matters since hero mode), other colony pawns and even muh catgirls and nothing. Same with "direct control" enabled from debug mode, works for other colonists, but not the designated hero. Disabling and then re-enabling hero mode does not change the outcome.

Edit: plus I noticed after the update that some of my pawns are now missing parts (intersex pawns are now good old fashioned biologically correct) or their sizes have changed, but I guess the latter is due to the new way part sizes are handled.

Edit2: My Kijin has the new type vagina, but old type breasts. Weird.

Kijin breasts are from race support go update.

Sizes getting changed us due to severity of stages being changed.