I've been looking for a Rimthemes theme with "small text" and I'm completely lost.

Save downloading every one I can find individually and loading it to see what's up (or trying to roll my own or, in other words, learning the whole theming system for this one requirement), does anyone actually know of one that would allow applying all the body parts in Character Editor, and could it be linked to in the mod description? 

6 minutes ago, kurikinton said:

I've been looking for a Rimthemes theme with "small text" and I'm completely lost.

Save downloading every one I can find individually and loading it to see what's up (or trying to roll my own or, in other words, learning the whole theming system for this one requirement), does anyone actually know of one that would allow applying all the body parts in Character Editor, and could it be linked to in the mod description? 

image.png

this is what apparently works

21 minutes ago, kurikinton said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2012631342

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

update apis and 1.1 multiplayer
changed jobrivers 
moved motes and sounds to sep functions 
overhauled sextick 
fixed rjw pawn rotation handler so rjw can now actually affect pawns facing direction
fixed doggy orientation for FF bestilaity 
added mutual thrust during loving
looks like fixed bestiality for female jobdriver, so it wont freeze if you forbid doors, probably fixed(or broken, untested) whore servicing clients 
reduced breast oversized size penalty to -40% movement
added breast back breaking size -80% movement, you will probably need some bionics to move
probably made natural parts not impact(reduce?) pawn price
probably disabled sexualization of genderless non animals/humanlikes
disabled beatings for animal vs animal sex, no more blood for blood god
fixed error caused by killing pawn while it still doing breeding
added DefaultBodyPart to parts
added patch to fix broken parts locations on world load after breaking them with with pawnmorpher, or other mod that changes bodies
added patch to fix broken parts after breaking them with prepare carefully
set default egg bornTick to 5000 so its gives 1 min for testing egg implanting and birthing
increased parts tick 60(1sec) -> 10000(~3min)
give some loving chance(based on SecondaryLovinChanceFactor) for orientation check in would_fuck even if orientation_factor is 0, so pawns still might consider opposite orientation if they VERY like someone

Toastee:

fixes the Royal titles that accept double beds to now accept Posh double bed as an acceptable replacement. fixes (Esquire, Knight, and praetor)

RJW-4.1.1.7z 2.15 MB · 17 downloads

latest version causes Multiple Red text errors loading RJW 4.1.1 if you don't own Royalty expansion.

Couple questions. 

1- is there a way for paws to fuck out of beds? Would be nice for them to be able to do it in random places everywhere like on rapes. 

2- is there a way for 3 somes without being on rape? How can I hero through it if thereis? 

34 minutes ago, paimeilh said:

Couple questions. 

1- is there a way for paws to fuck out of beds? Would be nice for them to be able to do it in random places everywhere like on rapes. 

2- is there a way for 3 somes without being on rape? How can I hero through it if thereis? 

1. No(t implemented)

2. luck, that 2 pawns fuck 1 at the same time

hi can you seriously look into adding sex arcades? or just chaining them to the wall or something? what about gloryholes? someone made a mod about it but the walls arnt solid so can be used with prisoners. seriously theres nothing to do with prisoners asides for recruitment there no point in capturing slaves at all. 

1 hour ago, Karbyr said:

hi can you seriously look into adding sex arcades? or just chaining them to the wall or something? what about gloryholes? someone made a mod about it but the walls arnt solid so can be used with prisoners. seriously theres nothing to do with prisoners asides for recruitment there no point in capturing slaves at all. 

Personally I get a fair bit of mileage out of prisoners, organ harvesting, slave trading, Call of Cthulhu - Cults adds human sacrifices, and War Crimes Expanded lets you use them as farms for human flesh and neutroamine. Still though, sex arcades sound fun, and Simple Slavery as a mod kind of has the problem of there being very few situations where enslaving someone is for any reason better than just recruiting them.

Basically I'm just replying to say Call of Cthulhu - Cults and War Crimes Expanded 2 gives you more things to do with prisoners, but sexual content with em is limited I'll agree with you there,

Seems that Better Infestations isn't working with the mod at the moment. They simply won't do any sexual stuff, but also won't eat the pawns. I dove into the defs and saw that the name for better infestation's duty def has changed, so I tried to change your patch to actually make it match but that still didn't work. I have no clue how modding works so that's as far as I got. 

Hey, 

Quick question.. I'm pretty sure it's just a mod incompatibility but I want to double check. I thought I had read or heard somewhere that pawns in a relationship won't try to hook-up with prisoners/visitors if you have those options enabled in the mod settings. Is this correct?

My pawns seem to be hooking up with a lot of hospitality visitors or prisoners despite being married, having no traits for cheating, etc. Their spouses also don't seem to care so I'm guessing a mod incompatibility, most likely with 2Rational2Romance. But I want to make sure it's actually part of rjw first. Appreciate the advisement. 

1 hour ago, Dramafork said:

I couldn't help but notice that this mod adds two loading screen tips:

I can't help but feel as though tips about identity politics are a tad bit out of place in a mod primarily made to eroticize a sci-fi colony simulation game. I'd prefer that this doesn't turn into a debate about modern politics (I just wanna wank), but I'd still like to know what the dev's reasoning was for adding these tips into an otherwise outstanding mod, especially when the main page has a disclaimer stating the following:

politics is all that matters, without it humanity will die out within 100 years, because no one will be able to show white male masculine superiority in our patriarchy society, birth rates will drop to 0 and pop - dead species

also, it doesnt matter what you want, your wanking might offend someone around you and be considered sexual harassment, so dont

at this dark times government should step up and save everyone by enforcing mandatory chastity belts wearing on everyone policy

23 hours ago, WannaDub said:

Seems that Better Infestations isn't working with the mod at the moment. They simply won't do any sexual stuff, but also won't eat the pawns. I dove into the defs and saw that the name for better infestation's duty def has changed, so I tried to change your patch to actually make it match but that still didn't work. I have no clue how modding works so that's as far as I got. 

try

Better_Infestations_AiRapeEnemy.xml

I'm having a strange problem, I'm trying a new mod list, added and take off many mods and now even if it says that RJW and they atches are installed, I can access to the options of the mod and configure it, the traits, objects and stuff are on the game but no pawn start whit the proper body parts and the prefferences fetish heart shape button isn't neither at the select pawn windows or at the needs pawn during gameplay, I'm not sure what's going on so I left my modlist here.

ModList.txt

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Oh it works now, aggressively so. Beware letting those nests get bigger because they break em in within the day. I had to go to only notification alerts pretty quick with all the beeping.

I'll see if there are any strange things that don't work with the mod but right now the only obvious thing is that if the pawn doesn't belong to a faction they don't get anything done to them besides beaten until downed. And if anyone else has the Better Infestations mod I would suggest turning off the "Born young" option and turn down the hive difficulty so as to truly enjoy the fruits of their buggy labor. I have yet to see if birthing neutralizes the insect's faction (which leads to all females being purged from the hive) but I imagine that is still the case and always will be as long as downing an insect neutralizes it in the base game. Thanks for the patch Ed!

Edit cause I always forget shit: forgot to mention that it may be a bad idea to even come close to the hive if your seek sex range is high cause they will literally storm out to rape any animal or colonist nearby. If you don't bring any vulnerable colonists nearby or any animals (since they are always vulnerable) you should be good.

8 hours ago, DanteGX said:

I'm having a strange problem, I'm trying a new mod list, added and take off many mods and now even if it says that RJW and they atches are installed, I can access to the options of the mod and configure it, the traits, objects and stuff are on the game but no pawn start whit the proper body parts and the prefferences fetish heart shape button isn't neither at the select pawn windows or at the needs pawn during gameplay, I'm not sure what's going on so I left my modlist here.

ModList.txt 11.38 kB · 2 downloads

Today I openend Steam and there where an update so I go to check out what's on and the bug is fixed o.o I don't know what happent but nice

It looks like gitgud.io has been infested by a trojan that affects web browsing on the RJW download page and maybe Fluffy's Mod Manager mod which checks for mod versions. Don't know if loading external mod pages is a Rim World or Mod Manager feature.

Malwarebyte Report:
-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin64.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: Trojan
Domain: gitgud.io
IP Address: 206.81.100.159

Port: 443
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin64.exe

EDIT:

Just to clarify, I get the same Malwarebyte report when going to  h t t p s ://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7257-rimjobworld/

Could be the gitgud.io image embedded in Skömer's awesome RJW info page.

14 minutes ago, Kitzune said:

Can i get somewhere the last version of the mod for 1.0? I use some mod's that are not yet updated to 1.1 but i dont want to play without them and i dont have a version of RJW for 1.0 anymore. q.q

Here are links to all RJW versions available on loverslab, Here is the last 1.0 version, but you can also find it on rjws Gitgud.io page

So I'm trying to do something interesting, I'm running a human cattle farm as androids. I noticed there's ovipositors, and I wanted to... well you understand. Eggs go into human, out comes android. I've done all the testing, I have all the mod options set including the "male ovipositors can fertilize all" and as you probably know, androids can implant eggs but not fertilize even with these options.

Basically all I'm asking for is how to manually edit the mod to allow for this process, I've already dived into the thing and don't know how to edit the android whitelist parts in their compatibility file. I tried copy and pasting the already included lines for archotect types, but have no idea what the proper reference world be for the ovipositors. Can't find anything from (what I assume to be) the insectoid parts table.

I also have an idea that androids can use the mechanoid method and blow up the host's body when "gestation" is completed. Some extra war crimes for my human cattle farm.

Lastly, I saw somebody else post about arcades. Some sort of booth implement would be great for the farmers among us. Maybe have a lactate pump, although that might be something for Milkable Colonists to add.