[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

I cant appoint any people for council positions with this mod. There are no candidates to choose from. Its only this mod. I started the game with only this mod activated, even the mod folder is cleared and I also reinstalled the game. I use Steam version. Without the mod everything is normal. 

14 hours ago, Stiches said:

I cant appoint any people for council positions with this mod. There are no candidates to choose from. Its only this mod. I started the game with only this mod activated, even the mod folder is cleared and I also reinstalled the game. I use Steam version. Without the mod everything is normal. 

You need to be specific when stating an issue.    I am pretty sure that you know that you have to have certain traits for certain DWF council positions, like favorite slave, they need to be out of jail, in your court (obviously) and carry the "slave" trait.

If you can't appoint like a Steward or Marshal, then your issue is likely not related to DWF. 

So what council positions are you unable to assign?

On 9/24/2019 at 12:06 PM, nightofreaper said:

I need help with some of the mods. Because, some mods wont trigger that are based on Dark World Fantasy. And many of the event pictures dont show up. Maybe 3-5 repeat it self all over.

Hopefully you aren't looking to the mod developers for this help, as they usually are pretty busy building the mod.  However,  some of us mod users can help.    Typically when you need help you need to list the following:

Mods you are using

DLCs that you have installed

Any errors that are popping up in your error log (typically found as a text file named "error" in \Users\<yourusername>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\logs)

13 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hopefully you aren't looking to the mod developers for this help, as they usually are pretty busy building the mod.  However,  some of us mod users can help.    Typically when you need help you need to list the following:

Mods you are using

DLCs that you have installed

Any errors that are popping up in your error log (typically found as a text file named "error" in \Users\<yourusername>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\logs)

I have all DLC installed.
error.log
All of Dark World mod
Elven expansion
everyone is Female
Fetish Mod
Godlike Dynasty
Lesbocracy
Tale of Nine Tales
Cheri Portrais
Crusader Milk

7 minutes ago, nightofreaper said:

I have all DLC installed.
error.log
All of Dark World mod
Elven expansion
everyone is Female
Fetish Mod
Godlike Dynasty
Lesbocracy
Tale of Nine Tales
Cheri Portrais
Crusader Milk

Ok, found some interesting errors that should not be popping up (normally, with mods there are several errors, but these are mostly warnings): You are missing a sound file, that much is clear.     That is the only unexpected error that stands out (I did not look at every error line, only looked for ones that seem to be repeating often).

WRT the mods, I did a quick scan and some are working well with DWF.   However, from the list, you have Cheri Portraits which has been incorporated into the latest version of DWF, so the issue may be you might have mods that are out of date.  I recommend you check the following before going to discord (as beyond this, I am out of my depth) 

1. Check your CK2 version, needs to be at least  3.2.1 which you can see in the upper right corner in the CK2 DLC/ MOD selection screen when you start CK2. 

2. Check to make sure your DWF is up to date, and the other mods are all up to date.   Read the mod description for Cheri Portraits, it has been integrated into DWF and is no longer needed (unless you have other mods that rely on it).

3.  Unfortunately, saved games are always at risk when CK2 upgrades, breaking mods, so I am not sure how to save those.

4.  Check your music packs, you are missing something there based on the large number of sound errors in your error log.

5.  Finally from Lockeslycrit DWF page:

"If you find yourself running into major problems, perform the following:

1. Be absolutely sure you have the most up-to-date version of Crusader Kings II on Steam.

2. Delete the Dark World Fantasy Modules folder in your /My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/mod/ folder.

3. Unzip the latest version(s) to that same directory.

4. Uncheck ALL mods in the launcher except for Dark World Fantasy and the module.

5. Restart the game.

If the problem no longer persists, then it was either an old version you were using, or there was a conflict with another mod. All versions of Dark World Fantasy and modules are tested for blank events and crashes, and if these are happening to you but not to me, then there is a problem on your end. For quicker troubleshooting, join the discord via the link above and post your problem in the #dark_world_fantasy channel. Do NOT post problems in #general, I have that channel on mute and there's a good chance I won't see it when I'm modding or when I wake up from sleeping."

This is about the best i can do for you.  

23 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Ok, found some interesting errors that should not be popping up (normally, with mods there are several errors, but these are mostly warnings): You are missing a sound file, that much is clear.     That is the only unexpected error that stands out (I did not look at every error line, only looked for ones that seem to be repeating often).

WRT the mods, I did a quick scan and some are working well with DWF.   However, from the list, you have Cheri Portraits which has been incorporated into the latest version of DWF, so the issue may be you might have mods that are out of date.  I recommend you check the following before going to discord (as beyond this, I am out of my depth) 

1. Check your CK2 version, needs to be at least  3.2.1 which you can see in the upper right corner in the CK2 DLC/ MOD selection screen when you start CK2. 

2. Check to make sure your DWF is up to date, and the other mods are all up to date.   Read the mod description for Cheri Portraits, it has been integrated into DWF and is no longer needed (unless you have other mods that rely on it).

3.  Unfortunately, saved games are always at risk when CK2 upgrades, breaking mods, so I am not sure how to save those.

4.  Check your music packs, you are missing something there based on the large number of sound errors in your error log.

5.  Finally from Lockeslycrit DWF page:

"If you find yourself running into major problems, perform the following:

1. Be absolutely sure you have the most up-to-date version of Crusader Kings II on Steam.

2. Delete the Dark World Fantasy Modules folder in your /My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/mod/ folder.

3. Unzip the latest version(s) to that same directory.

4. Uncheck ALL mods in the launcher except for Dark World Fantasy and the module.

5. Restart the game.

If the problem no longer persists, then it was either an old version you were using, or there was a conflict with another mod. All versions of Dark World Fantasy and modules are tested for blank events and crashes, and if these are happening to you but not to me, then there is a problem on your end. For quicker troubleshooting, join the discord via the link above and post your problem in the #dark_world_fantasy channel. Do NOT post problems in #general, I have that channel on mute and there's a good chance I won't see it when I'm modding or when I wake up from sleeping."

This is about the best i can do for you.  

Okay thanks i will give it a try

19 hours ago, CatLikeGirls said:

Please help me! Game dont spawn virgin trait, NO one have(( Only DWF and modules instaled!

I remember that one day the "virgin" feature has been disabled, because it caused considerable lag for very little gain.

Is the trait supposed to spawn in the current version? If not, you would need a different mod for it.

6 hours ago, Tsuki Ouji said:

crap >.<

Your mom.

9 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

So i was trying to make a kid. For 10 years in the game. Damn, then i realised that "check hidden stats" thing. Then i saw it. Why it's that low? I mean my stats not that bad

Your character has a sterile trait, which can be caused by numerous things like sickness, age, etc. I don't play base CK2 much but in HIP there's a file called emf_marriage_traits that lists them. For HIP, the traits are "sterile_secret" (-1000% fertility, but it's not known), "sterile_known" (everyone knows you're sterile), infertile (hidden trait, -25%), and fertile (+25% I think, also hidden). The traits are hidden from the play but they can be added and removed like normal traits.

And since I goofed I'd like to thank whoever (lockeslycrit?) fixed the compatibility issue with HIP sincemypreviouspostwasinthewrongthreaduhhhhhlol? thanks!

I seem to have a bit of a problem with the mod. I can't take any courtiers as prisoners despite having slave camp and whatnot, only sometimes I will capture the owner of the holding.

image.png.609b90b6c2f7e2ffe917b82d1dc9f67b.png

I only use the basic DWF mod and most of the submods that had been confirmed to not cause any issues.
I've tested it on multiple saves and I know there is "slaving contract" that allows you to declare war for slaves, but is there still a way to do it through pillaging?

On 9/28/2019 at 4:25 AM, Sadist12345 said:

I seem to have a bit of a problem with the mod. I can't take any courtiers as prisoners despite having slave camp and whatnot, only sometimes I will capture the owner of the holding.

image.png.609b90b6c2f7e2ffe917b82d1dc9f67b.png

I only use the basic DWF mod and most of the submods that had been confirmed to not cause any issues.
I've tested it on multiple saves and I know there is "slaving contract" that allows you to declare war for slaves, but is there still a way to do it through pillaging?

That's Dark World Extras

i have some questions:

i realised that "Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff  is Incompatible 

So im looking for a new body dick breast mod. (while i play with turtle's mod, i didnt have any bad issues. sometimes people had two dick or two breast size trait. that's all

and i play with CK2+

i cant find any dwf buildings in terrotories. That's how it works i guess?

23 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

i have some questions:

i realised that "Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff  is Incompatible 

So im looking for a new body dick breast mod. (while i play with turtle's mod, i didnt have any bad issues. sometimes people had two dick or two breast size trait. that's all

and i play with CK2+

i cant find any dwf buildings in terrotories. That's how it works i guess?

You can try the mod I made to replace that one. Although it was made for dark world reborn, not dark world fantasy, it works with pretty much anything. Doesn't really have any events, just the traits, and in the game rules you can decide which traits you want and which you dont. 

Ala's Body Mod

You should be using the Dicks & Tits module for DWF too.

Probably a stupid question, but just for my peace of mind before I start a new game:

Are there any issues with playing as a Republic using DWF & DEW? I don't just mean as in not working, I'm more wondering if lots of potential events can perhaps trigger only for Feudal Lords.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:00 AM, ErebusShadebringer said:

I need some help.

I just decided to try this mod, and followed the installation instructions to the letter, using 7zip to unzip the file into the mod folder. However the mod does not show up in the mod selection screen in the launcher.

I, too, followed the installation instructions to the letter and did not have an issue at all.   Where did you unzip your files to?  Also, when you ask for help, you need to be more specific since no one but you have access to your file structure.   It is like telling the car mechanic on the phone that your car is making a weird sound. 

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

I, too, followed the installation instructions to the letter and did not have an issue at all.   Where did you unzip your files to?  Also, when you ask for help, you need to be more specific since no one but you have access to your file structure.   It is like telling the car mechanic on the phone that your car is making a weird sound. 

Sorry for not being specific. I unziped the file to Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/Mod. Then, I started the launcher but the mod did not show up to be selected. I also currently have no other mods installed.

8 hours ago, ErebusShadebringer said:

Sorry for not being specific. I unziped the file to Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/Mod. Then, I started the launcher but the mod did not show up to be selected. I also currently have no other mods installed.

Maybe you put it a folder level too deep? Should look like this:

Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/Mod/DWFantasy.mod

Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/Mod/DWFantasy <- directory, with subdirectories "common", "decisions", "events", "gfx", "interface" and "localisation"

4 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Maybe you put it a folder level too deep? Should look like this:

Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/Mod/DWFantasy.mod

Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/Mod/DWFantasy <- directory, with subdirectories "common", "decisions", "events", "gfx", "interface" and "localisation"

I'll be sure to check that out in a minute. Just for clarification, what am I supposed to do with the compressed .zip file after I extract all the stuff from it?