[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Bug report:

Impregnation chance for unique  NPCs ( Mey in my case and probably all the others as well ) is broken.

File: DWF_core_visits

events: DWVisits.8000 - 8999

Bug:Future fathers (edit: a partners of any kind ) are scoped as "event_target:dw_visit_target". however that target is never saved in your new event chain. ( it's from "DWVisits.1" event which is skipped now? )

I've found a little bit of an unusual bug. I'm not sure if its actually breaking anything, and i'm still trying to find out how it happened, but i'm posting here just in case anyone else has experienced this. A lot of the options related to DWF seem to be duplicated, including in game decisions. They all seem to be equally functional; as I said, nothing seems to be super borked, but it is weird. I've tried clearing and reinstalling all mods from scratch, as well as reinstalling/repairing the game, to little avail. 

If anyone has insight into the cause of this, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

(For reference, the only mods enabled in this screenshot are DWF and its modules.)

a7c05c7b7528264aad3dd03de9e10929.jpg

8 hours ago, heavensblood97 said:

I've found a little bit of an unusual bug. I'm not sure if its actually breaking anything, and i'm still trying to find out how it happened, but i'm posting here just in case anyone else has experienced this. A lot of the options related to DWF seem to be duplicated, including in game decisions. They all seem to be equally functional; as I said, nothing seems to be super borked, but it is weird. I've tried clearing and reinstalling all mods from scratch, as well as reinstalling/repairing the game, to little avail. 

If anyone has insight into the cause of this, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

(For reference, the only mods enabled in this screenshot are DWF and its modules.)

a7c05c7b7528264aad3dd03de9e10929.jpg

You are running a super old version on top of a newer version somehow. Clean out your mods and reinstall a fresh copy.

What exactly distributes custom portraits? The ruler creator I noticed I just have the usual CK portraits. I have a few Dark World packs but they don't seem to have changed anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, I am the biggest doof who ever doofed. Didn't realize it was like a mod for a different game I once played, where characters are assigned once the game actually unpauses. Gomen.

12 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

This might have been answered but does this play well with Mythos? I think that mod has things that Dark World doesn't, like giants and such, and I think dragons function somewhat differently.

Dark World Fantasy functions with most mods, since it doesn't edit any vanilla files. I have tested it with total conversions like After the End Fan Fork and Sanguo and it works perfectly. Just make sure you edit Dark World Fantasy.mod to add the other mods as dependencies, in case they load after DWF and overwrite the entire folder. You should also disable any DWF races that are duplicated by another mod.

21 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

You are running a super old version on top of a newer version somehow. Clean out your mods and reinstall a fresh copy.

I don't even know how I managed to do that, but you were right. I got rid of all CK2's files and then reinstalled them via Steam, then reinstalled the mods, and that fixed it. 

Thank you for your help.

14 hours ago, heavensblood97 said:

I don't even know how I managed to do that, but you were right. I got rid of all CK2's files and then reinstalled them via Steam, then reinstalled the mods, and that fixed it. 

Thank you for your help.

just delete the old files befor you install the new ones.... do not... DO NOT just overwrite the old ones

3 hours ago, jet41 said:

Children of futa's wife are futa's dynasty, but have mother's culture and religion. Work as intended? That was real headscratcher why all calipha's kids are out of succession.

Stop fucking infidels.

I'll take a look at the problem.

I came across a sort of an exploit, not sure if it's been reported: When you capture foreign rulers as prisoners, then convert them to whore slaves, you can use the "collect whore earnings" ability to drain their treasury... including the gold they already own from their county/dutchy/kingdom/empire bank account. Meaning you can get hundreds of gold from a single slave. You can even leave non-branded people prison to continue collecting taxes, for a larger payout at a later date.

I'd recommend editing the slave-branding event to additionally run the "clear_wealth" command on the slave, since this command will set wealth to zero. 

Actually, looking at the whoring code in detail... the system isn't even setup for use of slave whores!

The decision tree contains no override for slaves, meaning slaves behave as if whoring is entirely voluntary -- exactly like free courtiers do. That would explain why they seem to make such terrible income when set to that job, they're given a choice and have the same reluctance/choice as free people.

The DWF_Core_Court_decisions for whoring either needs a forced override for anyone with the "branded slave" trait... or alternatively, maybe just skip the whoring decision tree entirely and just give slave whores a character modifier that gives +X gold per month. Maybe with the amount decided using a variant of the same formula used to determine sell price.

Apparently turning into a man doesn't really do anything. Not only does it still call you female titles, you apparently can't turn into a man because the game still says I'm female. Apparently you just have to be a futa at that point if you want that to work.

Also I don't remember there being some arbitrary age limit on marrying someone of the same gender. I remember marrying two females despite me being over 100 years old, but it was saying I have to be younger than 46 or something.

I'm not sure which among the Dark World Fantasy Mods is causing it but the game is extremely laggy to the point of CTD. 

Though I did notice that the Dragons keep shifting between Full-dragon, human and half-dragon. As in I look at their character screen and I almost always see them shift with my own eyes the brief moment I check said status screen out. 

Not sure if this has been addressed before. 

12 hours ago, Siatru said:

I'm not sure which among the Dark World Fantasy Mods is causing it but the game is extremely laggy to the point of CTD. 

Though I did notice that the Dragons keep shifting between Full-dragon, human and half-dragon. As in I look at their character screen and I almost always see them shift with my own eyes the brief moment I check said status screen out. 

Not sure if this has been addressed before. 

DWSE is the dragon module. Never heard or seen that issue before though

9 hours ago, Alaratt said:

DWSE is the dragon module. Never heard or seen that issue before though

It might be something else then. Might not even be a mod.

I suspect the Court Limit rule might have a hand in this. As everyone keeps throwing Courtier's around. 

Maybe some sexual stuff from RL history which could be handy for the mod, point 12

Romans didn't use soap; they preferred to cover themselves in oil and then scrape the accumulated sweat and dirt off themselves with a sharp tool called a strigil. Many aristocratic Roman women would have had the hots for a specific gladiator (in much the same way as people have crushes on celebs today), so they would buy their gladiator's body grease and use it as a moisturiser and lubricant.

Might be interesting for the arena stuff, there are also some other stuff by the Romans in the list.

In the console window after I type in charinfo 1, I see alot of genetic stuff like bb_attr, Bb_lisp....etc..and they really clutter up the console window to the point where they push information down past the bottom of the console window.  Is that part of the mod? And if so how can I remove/hide all that genetic stuff from showing up in the console window? 

41 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

In the console window after I type in charinfo 1, I see alot of genetic stuff like bb_attr, Bb_lisp....etc..and they really clutter up the console window to the point where they push information down past the bottom of the console window.  Is that part of the mod? And if so how can I remove/hide all that genetic stuff from showing up in the console window? 

Nope, I've never heard of those character flags before. It's not a part of Dark World Fantasy, DWF Modules, or House Irae. What mods are you running?