[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

So I have no idea how it started, but my children have been coming on to me. So far, three of my grandkids, two girls one guy, as well as two of my daughters have become my lover. I've had a child or two with one granddaughter, and literally the only kids my daughter has are all my children. I was seeing how many kids I could stuff in my wife, so behind the scenes my kids were having sex with me. I had glanced over a lot of the births until I noticed my kids were my lovers, and then saw I had a few kids with them.

I'm more surprised no one is inbred. That's some quality blood.

Spoiler

1857241633_Screenshot2019-08-0719_08_30.png.9015d314aa1d5c7346c95b2c045b6654.png

9 hours ago, Canaris said:

Is there some way to tell who raped the character when the character has a trait "defiled" ?? If no - is there a plan to add it ? Because my court starts to fill up with defilied women and im starting to gets pissed off. 

That's Dark World Extras

10 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

That's Dark World Extras

oops sorry then. 

wasnt there a trait called rapist?

There is but its hard to search through 40-50 courtiers especially that it can be someone from outside of court iirc. 

15 minutes ago, AardvarkAnonymous said:

Try searching for a character with that trait with the "Find a Character" button. I think it will show up - other DWF traits do.

Holy fuck, never knew character finder works for traits. I always assumed its only for names and dynasties... 

49 minutes ago, Canaris said:

Holy fuck, never knew character finder works for traits. I always assumed its only for names and dynasties... 

It even works with Artifacts!

Hello....

I have a small problem...

my current char is "Emperor of the HRE"...

Hes not a Succubus, hes an ordinary Human...

He only got Virtue Traits + some other... hes literly a good guy

He´s a Master of the Benedict order

I get a Kiss of Seduction pop up like every 3-5 days, and it realy starts to annoy me

Mods in Use

all DWF Mods

Dark World Extras

Dark World Beyond heresy

Heroes and Villains

House Irae

Mercenary Commander

all Mods in latest Version

On my first char, Charlemagne, i didnt get that much pop ups, maybe 1 every 1-2 years

my second and third char didnt made it past ~20 bevor they died/got killed

Iam now on my fourth Char (year 820), 35 years old.. married and 3 girlfriends because i hoped the pop ups would stop... well they dont

I get Kiss of Seduction requests (also sometimes the vanilla request) from all over my realm... boys or girls....

and its not fun anymore...

i kinda feal harrased by my people^^

edit:

hmm, after i wrote this... i whent on with my game... not a single Kiss of Seduction pop up in ~5 years...
I didnt restart the game... strange strange.. but if it stayes like that.. i whont complain

Suggestion:

Add the following to the Gypsy Wagon building: 

potential = {
            FROM = {
                capital_holding = {
                    title = FROMFROM
                }            
            }
        }

Keeps it out of all the other county building chains except the capital.  Since it's only use currently appears to be the decision for the artifact questioning no use having it clog up things.