[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Going through the files i noticed that the "Work in the brothel" decision in "decisions/DWF_Core_Court_decisions" seems to not work with the Family Palace Brothel.

I haven't tested this, but it doesn't use "has_valid_brothel" and doesn't include the specific building "dwf_mr_brothel_1".

Spoiler

# Work in the brothel
    dwf_b_work_whore = {
        ai_check_interval = 6
        potential = {
            NOT = {
                has_character_flag = dwf_unimportant_shit_hidden
            }
            NOT = { trait = dwf_ghost }
            is_adult = yes
            NOT = { trait = retired_whore } # A retired whore shouldn't even see the option.
            any_realm_province = {
                OR = {
                    has_building = dw_brothel_1 # Castle
                    has_building = dw_redlight_district_1 # City
                    has_building = dw_morale_wagon_1 # Nomad
                    has_building = dw_whore_pen_1 # Tribal
                }
            }            

Looking at the code again now, wouldn't this also exclude provinces with rank 2-3 brothels or does the "has_building" condition work with upgraded buildings?

1 hour ago, numina_is_lost said:

Does the steam version not work for you?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608738995

That's what I use.

If it does not install, have you tried turning your Steam Cloud on and off again?

Yes, I'm serious.

I tried the steam version it appears as a mod which I select but doesn't work in game.

Steam cloud iI tried as you suggested made no difference (I tend to have steam cloud disabled)

Sketchy has a separate link on the page non steam so I tried that version as well same result as steam one.

CK2 game version i am running is v3.2.0 with all dlc and only other mods are Dark World fantasy and extra for cock and tits.

11 hours ago, millerjones said:

I tried the steam version it appears as a mod which I select but doesn't work in game.

Steam cloud iI tried as you suggested made no difference (I tend to have steam cloud disabled)

Sketchy has a separate link on the page non steam so I tried that version as well same result as steam one.

CK2 game version i am running is v3.2.0 with all dlc and only other mods are Dark World fantasy and extra for cock and tits.

Apologies, then I know not what may be wrong.

2 hours ago, numina_is_lost said:

Apologies, then I know not what may be wrong.

You said it works fine on your system so share the version you are using this will then show if it's an issue on my end.

which game version are you running and which dlc also was you running any mods with it.

i tried sketchy i have even without other mods still didnt work

3 hours ago, millerjones said:

You said it works fine on your system so share the version you are using this will then show if it's an issue on my end.

which game version are you running and which dlc also was you running any mods with it.

i tried sketchy i have even without other mods still didnt work

CKII ver. 3.2.1 with most of the major DLCs minus a couple portraits.

Mods are most of Dark World. Sketchy's cheat is compatible with nearly anything. If it doesn't work for you, then try using the light version.

Or just console it.

6 hours ago, numina_is_lost said:

CKII ver. 3.2.1 with most of the major DLCs minus a couple portraits.

Mods are most of Dark World. Sketchy's cheat is compatible with nearly anything. If it doesn't work for you, then try using the light version.

Or just console it.

Light version?

This is the content of the pack when I download it, noticed it has a file with the same name twice

https://imgur.com/eHhoEGz

22 hours ago, millerjones said:

Light version?

This is the content of the pack when I download it, noticed it has a file with the same name twice

https://imgur.com/eHhoEGz

They're the same, just differently formatted. Also that's the original Sketchy version.

Anyways just use the light version. It's less "cheaty", though.

Beyond this, I can't really help you anymore. 

On 8/29/2019 at 1:56 PM, numina_is_lost said:

They're the same, just differently formatted. Also that's the original Sketchy version.

Anyways just use the light version. It's less "cheaty", though.

Beyond this, I can't really help you anymore. 

I don't see what the point is of it having the two files then plus which one are people suppose to use?

I tried the light version same result doesn't do anything in game

Can you not just share the one you have that you state works it would be much easier to help figure out if it is an issue on my system.

Looks like Slvrbuu one has been removed from steam.

Hi! So as i was playing i noticed when i had "sexy times" with my futa lover while i was female dom and she was sub, the cum inside and pull out decisions were swaped. Kind of. And also the pictures were somehow weird. So i took it upon myself and fixed it. Thankfully it was just some mixed lines in localisation and sexy time events. I have attached the fixed files. Cheers!

DWFSexytimesFemale.csv DWF_Core_Sexytimes_Female.txt

1 hour ago, Spiders_Venom said:

So i have used this mod and many of the subsidierais for a long time, however now whenever i go to "spend time with" any wife/husband/lover it is not there and idk why

modlist:

image.png.41960c6de47a9578ff17db9f9127fe56.png

image.png.1bfe2a27243c674196ff13d1491e8b12.png

You mean the decision is not there or when you click it then nothing happens? You can try to clean reinstall you mods, when you update and not delete your previous files, but only overwrite them some weird stuff can happen. Though take my advice with grain of salt, i'm not a modder i just know how to do some minor stuff. ?

On 9/5/2019 at 7:57 PM, Tsundere Mango said:

You mean the decision is not there or when you click it then nothing happens? You can try to clean reinstall you mods, when you update and not delete your previous files, but only overwrite them some weird stuff can happen. Though take my advice with grain of salt, i'm not a modder i just know how to do some minor stuff. ?

thanks, ill see if a clean re-install of my mods works

EDIT: i deleted all the mods from my documents/mods folder and it still appears to be missing

EDIT 2: fixed it, i believe it was crusader milk as i dont have that enabled and it works now

Ok. Additional testing shown, that inherence system is broken and problem not in game version. Tried on 3.1.1 and 3.2.1 only with DW Fantasy and DW Module - Heaven and Hell. Childrens don't get traits Demon and Half-demon with every combination. Even if both parents are demons, kids don't became a demon. So problem may be in the latest versions of DWF, because I installed clear versions of both mods. It not work properly neither for MC, not for NPC.

Hello!

Could someone be so kind to explain me the Gypsy Wagon event mechanics and what does the artifact realy does? Is it for any special purposes?

Does it trigger any event if you follow the path you have chosen and then disapears? Is there a small guide about the Gypsy Wagon?

This is a bit confusing...

Thanks!

Just a question... how do you stop your vassals from waging wars?

I set the crown law from vassal to crown and when that didn't work, to test things, i cheated to empire tier so i could take imperial administration and then change the vassal war declaration law to illegal. I still have vassals(de jure to both kingdom and empire) waging wars and expanding my lands when I'm not ready for it.

They aren't pressing other people's claims as they take the titles not their vassals....

On 9/20/2019 at 7:56 AM, candesco said:

Little question about the bordello upgrade; is it entirely random when it starts? Cause one time i got the upgrade message as soon as i've build the bordello and other times i don't get anything at all.

The same here...

and could someone please check my post above and enlight me about the Gypsy Wagon?

Thanks!

On 9/17/2019 at 7:29 AM, Drax70 said:

Hello!

Could someone be so kind to explain me the Gypsy Wagon event mechanics and what does the artifact realy does? Is it for any special purposes?

Does it trigger any event if you follow the path you have chosen and then disapears? Is there a small guide about the Gypsy Wagon?

This is a bit confusing...

Thanks!

As far as I can tell, it's a nod towards the Gypsy Wagon in the Ultima game series. Yeah..that was back in the days of Apple II and Commodore 64k computers.

On 9/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, Hunter136 said:

Don't know why, but I can't seem to make a brothal.

Until the mod developer can state where the brothel and gypsy wagon is (I have not seen the gypsy wagon for a while, but I have started a brothel and I am running DWF 1.0.2) , I have only had it happen when I pick a business focus (made available in Way of Life DLC).    You must build the bordello in your castle first:

# .300 Bordello Improvement Quest Start
narrative_event = {
    id = DWCourt.300
    desc = DWCourt300
    picture = brothel_madam
    title = dw_bordello_buildup
    only_rulers = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes # By 5 year on-action
    trigger = { #The ruler must be an adult, present, capable, and have a Bordello
        prisoner = no
        in_command = no
        is_adult = yes
        NOT = { trait = incapable }
        NOT = { trait = in_hiding }
        NOT = { has_character_flag = dw_bordello_buildup_quest }
        has_valid_brothel_for_renovation = yes

WRT Gypsy wagon, which one are you talking about?  There is the situation where you have the encounter that starts with "A local gypsy has taken up residence in this ornate wagon. Perhaps she can be of use?"   I have not had that happen yet, but I see that it is a "learn what type of person you are" with some artifacts like the Cup of Honor or Sword of Valor, etc.    Then it disappears, but it could pop up again.  This is the one for DWF 1.0.2.   

However, there was another one in DW that featured a traveling merchant who could sell you eunuchs, futas or other special characters.   I don't think that one made it in DWF, as a quick scan of the file structure did not show it.  However, I did not do an exhaustive search.

On 9/19/2019 at 11:08 AM, iamjmph01 said:

Just a question... how do you stop your vassals from waging wars?

I set the crown law from vassal to crown and when that didn't work, to test things, i cheated to empire tier so i could take imperial administration and then change the vassal war declaration law to illegal. I still have vassals(de jure to both kingdom and empire) waging wars and expanding my lands when I'm not ready for it.

They aren't pressing other people's claims as they take the titles not their vassals....

I have not run into this issue until I am at the Empire level and "Kings" go to war with each other.    However, I have only started as the Duke level and grow my kingdom from there, so I usually have strong centralization (an option in your laws tab), but that option may not be there for those who start out at higher levels.   Since every new kingdom that I take over takes the same set of laws I had in the previous one, it remains set for me.   However, at the point that I establish the Empire, and name a King (or Kings), I no longer can control their fighting.  One way to stop it though is to keep all the King titles to you (and accepting the negative traits) or just be prepared to conquer your kingdom over and over again as you throw out your Kings.   

Finally, a bit of advice, always go for the Content trait in your senior nobles.   Makes life much easier, though it may force you to micro manage the improvements.

Using region-based seeding, I'm running into a problem where some kingdoms will get skipped over by the seeder, leading to a significant number of kingdoms that are just default humans - I.E, Britain is set to be entirely Fey in the racial_seeding file as far as I can tell, but when I use regional seeding, parts of Ireland or most of Scotland for example will be human kingdoms. As in pure human, not just partial demons and werewolves, these kingdoms have no race traits at all.

What's making this even weirder is that this issue doesn't happen when I don't use region-based seeding - just tossing races around the map completely randomly, every single kingdom got a race, and there were no pure human kingdoms.

Any idea what might be happening here?