[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

4 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Happy Halloween, everyone! Just wanted to give a quick announcement that the beta is reaching its final stages, and will soon be available for public download.

Is it safe to assume that it will be compatible with the latest version of DWR, or is that still a work in progress?

1 hour ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Is it safe to assume that it will be compatible with the latest version of DWR, or is that still a work in progress?

It depends on what you mean by compatible. Will you be able to play both together? Yes. Are there any hooks for DWR things in LF? Not at this time.

Luxuria Fantasia is just about ready for release. I'm not seeing any significant bugs, and the only thing missing is some localisation for the Potion Seller.

Current features:

• Potion Seller (DWR alchemist - rewritten)
  • Potions available for sale: Strength, Beauty, Resist Disease*, Paranoia, Amnesia*, Wisdom, Swirling, Grey, Golden**. A single asterisk means extra Silly Mode stuff. Two asterisks means that it has... flaws.
  • Neko, Kitsune, Demon, Half-demon, Divine, Fallen (fallen angels), Elf, Orc, Fairy races. Currently, Fallen can only appear with one specific event.
  • All the special NPCs from the Bordello event chain now have a chance of spawning with a MTTH 50 years (or ~10 years if you don't already have one), one at a time so you aren't flooded. Options Menu option to prevent spawning.
  • Random vampire attacks (still uses most of the DWR localisation but rewritten to be unique in code). Desmona (old DWR Bloodrayne) will not spawn until your character has suffered at least one attack. Options Menu option to prevent attacks.
  • Basic slavery system. Uses a targetted_decision on a prisoner to immediately enslave them, which makes them unable to inherit or marry. Slave selling is rewritten to include various traits into the price, and a foreign seller may randomly appear granting even more value to the slave. Mass enslavement decision available if all you want to do is sell off all the prisoners in your dungeon, but at the bare minimum price (a trade off from having to enslave/sell each by hand). Can free slaves, but if you were the one who enslaved them then they will run off to someone else's court. If not, they will be very grateful to you.
  • All DWF Modules (except for Dicks & Tits and Fairy Tales) are now fully integrated into LF. No need to use modules anymore. All content is controlled by the Options Menu.
  • The Options Menu will now automatically appear on the second day. The racial choice event will appear on the third day. Racial seeding on the fourth.
  • Greatly optimized the yearly_mana_increase and set_max_mana scripted effects.
  • Chosen of Lilith is now the Society of Seduction.
  • Lilith will be renamed according to your religion or culture. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and fallbacks all use Lilith.

Removed:

• Whoring and the Bordello.
  • Multiple building levels. Each building only needs to be built once.
  • Hermione and Sorcey.

Planned:

• Curio Shop (DWR exotic emporium)
  • More Fallen events and spawning
  • More spells for mages to use

With the regarded traits and portraits for masculine/feminine characters will there be new sex scenes for those who have it or will they remain the same? I would personally like that but obviously it is not a necessity but as you were giving people with either feminine or masculine different portraits i was just wondering if it will impact anything in future updates?

5 minutes ago, ImNotOneToJudge said:

With the regarded traits and portraits for masculine/feminine characters will there be new sex scenes for those who have it or will they remain the same? I would personally like that but obviously it is not a necessity but as you were giving people with either feminine or masculine different portraits i was just wondering if it will impact anything in future updates?

Just because you are feminine doesn't mean you have a vagina. The scenes will remain mostly the same, it's just that your character will be a little more girly (or manly, depending).

After looking through the files I noticed there's no mention of the Blood Moon Ritual. Can I assume it was removed from this mod to make it more compatible with DWR?

I'm asking because the ritual was how I usually get into polyamorous relationships: my wife, who's also my lover, gets some sapphic action during the festivities and the new girl gets invited for a threesome some time later.

10 minutes ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Can I assume it was removed from this mod to make it more compatible with DWR?

Correct, but for lore reasons. Luxuria Fantasia's Lilith takes on many forms, depending on your religion. Some are kind, some not so much. It doesn't make sense to have a festival dedicated to blood sacrifice when your goddess isn't into to blood sacrifice.

1 minute ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Correct, but for lore reasons. Luxuria Fantasia's Lilith takes on many forms, depending on your religion. Some are kind, some not so much. It doesn't make sense to have a festival dedicated to blood sacrifice when your goddess isn't into to blood sacrifice.

I see. Hope the next update of DWR meshes well on that front, otherwise I'm going to have to risk getting grief from the virtual missus.

15 minutes ago, Bob22 said:

So I noticed in the options menu that it says you need Dark world Extras to access some of the content is this true and I still need to use that as well or no?

No. That option is only if you have DWE installed and want to turn on/off certain content in that mod.

So there is a minor issue with lf_take_wife_as_futa. It uses an ai_acceptance block and sets a yes_threshold of 35, but the effect will always occur, provided the ai acceptance is greater than 0 and thus the decision can be taken. There are two immediately apparent ways to fix this. First, edit the effect so its not guaranteed, with a probability matching what the ai_acceptance block communicates. Or second, simply lower the yes_threshold to 1, so the description matches the way the decision works.

I can't launch Luxuria Fantasia with the current DW Beyond Heresy (the game quit before the main menu), is it necessary for Lilith and Fallen contents ? If not, how do you become a Fallen ? I actually play a Divine Doge of Sicily (so no all LF Builds like the Wizardly tower) and after 15 years IG i've got no events nor habilities for my kind...

Also, is it planned any gay contents ? Like tentacles for mens, gay consorts or even male pregnancy ?

Same question for adding new Temple Build, I don't see any for Loverslab Mod, even DW-BH, that's too bad for Heaven and Hell contents (even Fairy and Far East species).

And also thank you for lockeslylcrit your good job ^^

1 hour ago, doan77 said:

I like the update date, 33, october 2019 

I refuse to acknowledge November so I can celebrate Halloween for another month.

19 minutes ago, RedXPanda said:

I can't launch Luxuria Fantasia with the current DW Beyond Heresy (the game quit before the main menu), is it necessary for Lilith and Fallen contents ? If not, how do you become a Fallen ? I actually play a Divine Doge of Sicily (so no all LF Builds like the Wizardly tower) and after 15 years IG i've got no events nor habilities for my kind...

Fallen events are planned, but the only way currently to be a Fallen is through one specific event.

21 minutes ago, RedXPanda said:

Also, is it planned any gay contents ? Like tentacles for mens, gay consorts or even male pregnancy ?

Tentacles are not in LF. You're looking for DW Tentacles.

Gay consorts are easy enough to do, but not a priority.

I will never, ever do mpreg. Just... no. Ew.

[GetLilithName]

Just to be sure, this phrase puts the religion-appropriate name for Lilith into the text, right? I'm asking because the Beyond Heresy submod always calls her Lilith even in reformed pagan religions and I'd like to put your idea of changing her name on a faith by faith basis into it.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:22 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

Tentacles are not in LF. You're looking for DW Tentacles.

Gay consorts are easy enough to do, but not a priority.

I will never, ever do mpreg. Just... no. Ew.

Same sex partners would be very nice as it would mean I can potentially get rid of the Legalized Gay Marriage mod. It's not always as functional as I'd like, part of that is probably how old it is. It hasn't been updated since 2016. But in terms of what it does: Now you can marry a homosexual lover. Though zealots in your realm will have an opinion drop if you do. You can also seek your spouse's blessing in attempt to have a child with a surrogate, and even go through with it without their support. If you do have their blessing and there are any orphans in the realm, you can choose to adopt instead. So all that is nice. It doesn't take consorts/concubines or other spouses into consideration at all though so if you want a same sex partner it has to be your first spouse. But at least I can technically match up two homosexual lovers with it. That's nice.

As for male preg and tentacles, I should ask the DW Tentacles person about it, cause that would be nice. I like all inclusive and considering the options the tentacles have, I see no reason for them not to also attack males. A breeding receptacle is a breeding receptacle, why would the tentacles care if it's male or female? They wouldn't. ?

10 hours ago, AlexWyrmin said:

[GetLilithName]

Just to be sure, this phrase puts the religion-appropriate name for Lilith into the text, right? I'm asking because the Beyond Heresy submod always calls her Lilith even in reformed pagan religions and I'd like to put your idea of changing her name on a faith by faith basis into it.

That calls on the customizable_localisation based on the religion or culture of ROOT. If it's someone other than ROOT, use [<scope>.GetLilithName]

Example: [From.GetLilithName]

10 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

That calls on the customizable_localisation based on the religion or culture of ROOT. If it's someone other than ROOT, use [<scope>.GetLilithName]

Example: [From.GetLilithName]

Essentially what I was clumsily trying to say then, good. I just have to edit the rest of the sentence - "Make X our Goddess" doesn't work when she's already a recognized member of your pantheon - and I'm good to go. Thank you.