[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Not sure if this has been addressed, but the random races keep popping up all over the map. So by about 100 years in Italy, France, and anywhere around where you start is dotted with elf/kitsune/orc/etc culture

I have world seeding rule off

3 hours ago, Bah! said:

Not sure if this has been addressed, but the random races keep popping up all over the map. So by about 100 years in Italy, France, and anywhere around where you start is dotted with elf/kitsune/orc/etc culture

I have world seeding rule off

Working as designed. The AI will recruit exotic races on their own at a rate of 5% every ten years. depending on your content rules.

Might be a stupid question, and me being a bit slow not noticing it sooner, but since LF doesn't have the Blood Moon Ritual anymore and "immortal" seems to pop up only as a factor in seduction events targeting women over 40, does that mean you can get the pure demonic bloodine out of the society quest, but not the immortal trait?

Heya, After I've replaced DWF by LF, I disabled all the DWF modules except Dicks and Tits. IG, all the women have they're breast (the trait I mean) but the mens have no dick... Did the Creator emasculate them all ?!

More seriously : the game run normally and I've personally no problem with this, but I find it so weird that I wanted to talk about it.

Also, I can't start as a Vampire or a Werewolf. Is it not more possible and we need to become one of them with an event or this content it's just still in work ? I apologize if I miss the answer in a previous page.

Anyway... Good job and thank you for all your efforts.

10 hours ago, RedXPanda said:

Heya, After I've replaced DWF by LF, I disabled all the DWF modules except Dicks and Tits. IG, all the women have they're breast (the trait I mean) but the mens have no dick... Did the Creator emasculate them all ?!

More seriously : the game run normally and I've personally no problem with this, but I find it so weird that I wanted to talk about it.

Also, I can't start as a Vampire or a Werewolf. Is it not more possible and we need to become one of them with an event or this content it's just still in work ? I apologize if I miss the answer in a previous page.

Anyway... Good job and thank you for all your efforts.

Vampires and Werewolves are no longer apart of this mod. Dick and Tits is outdated and not intended to be used anymore. You can either use DWR for that stuff, or just get the body traits from ABM.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:54 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Working as designed. The AI will recruit exotic races on their own at a rate of 5% every ten years. depending on your content rules.

Is there a way to turn this off? It really leads to some confusing things especially since being a kitsune/orc/etc isn't linked to the actual culture

On 11/8/2019 at 12:09 AM, buhen said:

Great mod, thanks! Is it just my imagination, or does sex w/futa as female no longer result in impregnation?

Also can't get pregnant from sex with special characters. (Although this may be working as intended, not sure if they're meant to sire offspring.)

On 11/8/2019 at 12:35 AM, Alaratt said:

Vampires and Werewolves are no longer apart of this mod. Dick and Tits is outdated and not intended to be used anymore. You can either use DWR for that stuff, or just get the body traits from ABM.

Thanks you for your answer, I've disable the module. And it's a little sad that content is no longer here, but since I'm still try to become a fallen angel, I'm very far from finished the mod ^^

Since my conversation with dewguru in the DWR thread over scripted_triggers, I've decided to start moving away from LF-specific triggers and using catch-alls instead.
This means that lf_has_valid_potion_seller will return back to has_valid_alchemist, and other changes. This is to improve compatibility with other mods while still reducing error log clutter.

tl;dr of the situation:
When one mod has a scripted_trigger that has the same name as another trigger in another mod or vanilla, the two merge themselves together with one mod's trigger appending itself into the bottom of the original in the form of an OR. This means that no overwrites are necessary, and error log spam can be reduced by including only traits/triggers present in your mod while still using the trigger conditions of the original.
This is currently present in the upcoming 2.2 update of House Irae, and I'm eager to update LF to include merged scripted_triggers as well.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:54 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

What content rule controls this? I have world seeding off entirely, and it's just rather silly to me to see Persia half controlled by Kitsune culture by 100 years in