[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

28 minutes ago, ErebusShadebringer said:

Just for clarification, what am I supposed to do with the compressed .zip file after I extract all the stuff from it?

I like to keep it around so I don't have to download it again if I want to reinstall the mod, but you can do with it whatever you want, like send it to zip heaven.

I've seen it happen a few times so I'm going to assume so, but the event that has you bang your daughter when she comes of age, does that always have a chance of getting them pregnant? The motivation events for your council never seems to when you have sex with them, but it seems the grown child events do, at least sometimes.

9 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

I've seen it happen a few times so I'm going to assume so, but the event that has you bang your daughter when she comes of age, does that always have a chance of getting them pregnant? The motivation events for your council never seems to when you have sex with them, but it seems the grown child events do, at least sometimes.

9 hours ago, gthyjukiujhygtfrdcsx said:

Is there any way to give all male characters of a culture/gfx_culture 1 dick size (vice versa for chicks and tits)? Ex. All werewolves get gigantic and all french get big?

Yes. But you're gonna have to mod it in.

i have a minor prob. i get the option to "come inside me" as a male encounter with wife.

is this even related to ur mod i dont know, maybe u can help.... its in every game.. even if i reinstall the mods and make a new game... the other option is to "pull out" which is fine i guess. the text seems to be fixated if ur character is a woman.

edit: it could be the lilith mod... it always gives out missions to seduce other males... lol

On 9/27/2019 at 10:40 PM, DaMan1 said:

So i was trying to make a kid. For 10 years in the game. Damn, then i realised that "check hidden stats" thing. Then i saw it. Why it's that low? I mean my stats not that bad

20190927_200553.jpg

20190927_200605.jpg

Hey which mod are you using to replace the traits showing balls and dick size? They look really fancy!

Game crashes on start from new game menu. The log file says:

######## EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address: 0x00D35B48: ACCESS VIOLATION  read attempt to address 0x00000098 
Version: Unknown Version

I've tried the solution suggested at Reddit to no avail.

I've also reinstalled and tried to start a game with only the DWF mods and modules to the same result (CTD). Anyone have any idea what's going on? Am testing to see if starting demense has any impact.

Edit: Seems to crash when starting in the Byzantine empire.

6 hours ago, jim raynor said:

Hey which mod are you using to replace the traits showing balls and dick size? They look really fancy!

Its "Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff"

but as dwf says, its incompatible. But i played with it so many hours. And only bug i saw is "some times people had like two dicks or two breast traits" thats all. If u ok with that, its kinda great mod

2 hours ago, aradinn said:

Game crashes on start from new game menu. The log file says:

######## EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address: 0x00D35B48: ACCESS VIOLATION  read attempt to address 0x00000098 
Version: Unknown Version

I've tried the solution suggested at Reddit to no avail.

I've also reinstalled and tried to start a game with only the DWF mods and modules to the same result (CTD). Anyone have any idea what's going on? Am testing to see if starting demense has any impact.

Edit: Seems to crash when starting in the Byzantine empire.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/203770/discussions/0/619574421233308099/

It's not clear to me if the game has ever worked on this machine or not.

IF NEVER:
Please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\crusader kings ii\DX\ and run dxsetup.exe

Please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\crusader kings ii\ and run vcredist.exe

If that doesn't help, please try installing ALL of these Microsoft modules:

First: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8328

Then: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

(If that doesn't do anything then http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109 )

Then: visit the Windows Update site and allow it to apply all .NET updates/patches it wants to, for all .NET versions.

IF IT USED TO WORK BUT NOW DOESN'T:
Please try a full clean re-install:

- move any valued save games elsewhere
- "delete local content" in Steam-CK2
- manually delete all files and folders left under Steam/CK2 AND Documents/Paradox/CK2
- re-install game in Steam, run a Steam Verify when done.

IF NEITHER HELPS:
Please post a dxdiag.txt (you can delete everything after the end of the "Sound devices" section for brevity) and your Documents/CK2/settings.txt. From your Documents/Paradox/CK2/logs/ directory, post system.log . Open setup.log in notepad and search for 'checksum', post that line only here too please.

I couldnt find the dxdiag.txt file and the checksum line in setup.log so this is the part in setup.log with the checksum shown at the startup window for ck2:

------------ Initialization data --------------
Version: 3.2.0 (KLLL)
Hash: 8047002 (8047002cfef9721f1fb30da774818cdcc8cdd1b8)

Had already performed a full reinstall with the deletions.

To be clear the crash occurs after the ruler creator where one would click start game. The loading bar would complete, the initial notification bells for not being married, no successor etc. would play then it crashes to desktop.

Edit: added dxdiag

system.log settings.txt

DxDiag.txt

13 hours ago, aradinn said:

I couldnt find the dxdiag.txt file and the checksum line in setup.log so this is the part in setup.log with the checksum shown at the startup window for ck2:

------------ Initialization data --------------
Version: 3.2.0 (KLLL)
Hash: 8047002 (8047002cfef9721f1fb30da774818cdcc8cdd1b8)

Had already performed a full reinstall with the deletions.

To be clear the crash occurs after the ruler creator where one would click start game. The loading bar would complete, the initial notification bells for not being married, no successor etc. would play then it crashes to desktop.

system.log 8.22 kB · 0 downloads settings.txt 2.26 kB · 0 downloads

To get your dxdiag.txt file you need to type in Windows search dxdiag and run the exe. It will perform a scan and determine what your hardware is while also seeing if there is a problem. You can then export it as a txt file.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:24 PM, DaMan1 said:

Its "Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff"

but as dwf says, its incompatible. But i played with it so many hours. And only bug i saw is "some times people had like two dicks or two breast traits" thats all. If u ok with that, its kinda great mod

Ohh okay.

I personally use "Herring's Stuff".

If you change a mod only to overwrite the traits icon (which Herring's Stuff does) then there is no reason these mods should be incompatible. I will go tinker with turtles mod, Thanks a bunch!

1 hour ago, Phenolope said:

Does Dark World work with custom maps? Europe's fine, but I wanted something more fantastic.

That said, on a bunch of worldgens I'm only getting regular people. No monsters or fantasy races.

It should. Nothing modifies the regions.txt file.

1 hour ago, bluepsycho said:

Is.. Is there anything in this file?

NVM, just saw on the discord what's going on. I can't wait to see the updated files! Best of luck

1.PNG

guess that explains the lack of an update log, did files get corrupted or something? guess I'll just keep playing the version I have installed

On 10/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, AvAcyn said:

when I see it sloot modded then i'll buy it, looks like it will be a new challenge but i'm sure someone on lovers lab will find a way