[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

for the hip compatible .mod file you used a space to many it should be "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" but you have "HIP - Historical Immersion Project " which the game doesnt recognizes as the right mod and breaks the event windows

I continue with suggestions, even if I don't know if you read them :)

Same as the slaves children thing, I don't undestand why a Birth from 2 prisonners gives a NPC that is not a prisonner.

Note that dragons buy the children but the Irae doesn't, I don't know if it's a bug or a RP decision.

7 hours ago, dverago said:

for the hip compatible .mod file you used a space to many it should be "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" but you have "HIP - Historical Immersion Project " which the game doesnt recognizes as the right mod and breaks the event windows

Fixed

5 hours ago, Strec said:

Note that dragons buy the children but the Irae doesn't, I don't know if it's a bug or a RP decision.

is_adult = yes # Kekvit could raise children to be excellent slaves, but ain't nobody got time for that

So, newest update, Dominant Futas can marry Submissive females. . . how? Every marriage option I have for my Dominant futa is for a male. I've been all over the marriage menu, and can't find an option to make this happen.

Help please?

7 hours ago, ErikModi said:

So, newest update, Dominant Futas can marry Submissive females. . . how? Every marriage option I have for my Dominant futa is for a male. I've been all over the marriage menu, and can't find an option to make this happen.

Help please?

Right click the person you want to marry

2 minutes ago, ErikModi said:

Yeah, I've done that. I can bring up he marriage menu there, but still only males show up for as viable options for them.

There should be a separate option, called "Take "name" As Wife" or something like that, it is not through standart marriage decision

On 7/7/2019 at 11:03 AM, Apexfox said:

Will incest be added?

Incest is already in vanilla CK2, but you have to have a religion that allows it.

If you want to cheat it, you could use the Religion Manager (it's on steam), that allows you to enable incest stuff for your current religion.

Hello, wonderful people.

I've run into an issue and I hope that someone more experienced with modding Paradox games could lend a helping hand.

The Bordello upgrade event chain is broken for me. When I hit the decision, it just spends 250 gold and nothing happens.

Having looked into the code, I think I see where the issue might originate from.

The "DWCourt.305" event is triggered when a given character has the "dw_bordello_buildup_quest" flag. The problem is, the "dwf_a_expand_bordello" decision doesn't give the root such a flag.

If that is indeed the issue, I ask @lockeslylcrit to fix it ASAP. If not, feel free to yell at me for being a moron, but please do point out why I might be having such a problem.

Oh, and since we're talking about the brothel, I've had an issue since forever with futa whores not being an option when visiting a brothel. I usually fix this by removing the trigger for them - the one in the "DWWhoring.2" event. I don't have the exact name since I've already deleted it, but it is supposed to prevent futas from showing up for people without the gender-bender content option enabled. Despite me always having played with gender-bender stuff in - I unashamedly adore just about all things futa, - the futa option wouldn't be there for me without the trigger having been deleted.

I suspect that that particular (I think it was global) flag doesn't get added when you start the game with futas/traps on. I am uncertain as to why, because having looked over the code, everything seems to be in place: the "on_startup" should trigger "DWOptions.1000" and that one should set the "DWTWGenderBendOn" flag. Although the name of the flag might have been different, I am not sure.

In any event, if you have an idea what is the source of either of those problems, please let me know.

Cheers,

Maeror

Edited: spelling.

Thank you for your work . I get creeps when new person takes over my favourite mod but this is coming along nicely.

Questions:

1) futa can now take female spouse, will reversal option be added in the future?

2) is virgin trait still being worked with? it was quite lore friendly and useful even when hidden. Can be added on_adulthood, pre-existing adults and spawned chars can be counted as "defiled" fo convinience.

Possible bugs:

3) Prior to your "takeover" there was a bug with angel/demon self-healing which removed traits and flags but no modifiers. So heathy char was still bedridden and in regency. Was this fixed? vanilla Script effect already exist "clear_disease_level_effect = yes".

Suggestions:

4) move some conditions for "spend time" from potentials into allow section (especially depression and illneses). Was quite confusing where that option went...

5) And finally something I wanted to put into my mod but it is toooo good not to be part of "base mod". You should copy new catholic "Crowned by XXX" trait localistion and alter it for "branded slave" trait to get "branded by XXX" or "branded slave of xxx". Pretty neat ey?

8 hours ago, jet41 said:

is virgin trait still being worked with? it was quite lore friendly and useful even when hidden. Can be added on_adulthood, pre-existing adults and spawned chars can be counted as "defiled" fo convinience.

As far as I am aware the trait is out for good. Too much CPU usage for an inconsequential trait, and in truth it really did not add much to the game when you think about it. Maybe not enough to justify the processing power devoted to it.

8 hours ago, jet41 said:

You should copy new catholic "Crowned by XXX" trait localistion and alter it for "branded slave" trait to get "branded by XXX" or "branded slave of xxx". Pretty neat ey?

This I like! 

9 hours ago, espguy said:

Is there a way to become a full blown dragon? half dragons are cool but I want to make an dragon that rules the northern sea called ysmir.

Do you mean in the ruler designer or after your in-game? If you take part in the elder forest thing or send a ambassador you'll get a egg you can hatch, it spawns a full dragon child. Just do it before you get married and your heir will be a dragon.

On 7/11/2019 at 4:32 AM, jet41 said:

2) is virgin trait still being worked with? it was quite lore friendly and useful even when hidden. Can be added on_adulthood, pre-existing adults and spawned chars can be counted as "defiled" fo convinience.

I turned on the virgin trait via editing.  Holy hell..the lag.  I edited it back to the way it was.  They were NOT kidding about the CPU load it had on the computer.  In any case it's not a big deal for me anyway. 

Hi, don't know if this should be posted here or on a DWFM discussion I have yet to find, but I encountered a weird bug when playing elf race

- When seeding is made at the start of a game and the Elf race is chosen for the entire country, adults are correctly seeded with the right "Elf" trait but children do not get the trait while they get the portrait. (I attempted a few games as King of Navarra who has a truckload of pregenerated children to make sure)

- When a child with the trait "Elf" reaches adulthood, he loses his child portrait but does not gain an adult one, and he is stuck with a generic human child portrait. I attempted to manually give it a portrait with console commands (add_trait dwf_elf_portrait18 [id] for example) but it does not work. I believe it's the portraits traits that do not load correctly as fairies' or orcs' do when a child reach adulthood but its kinda hard to tell since those traits are hidden except the MC's ones.

I own all DLCs, and I use the following mods : DWF Loading Screens, DWFM (Classic Monsters, DWSE, Dicks&Tits, Fae,Far East, H&H), Beyond Heresy, Fantasy, Tentacles, DW Extra, House Irae, Elven Expansion. I tried deactivating DWSE having found on a search that it could mess with some portraits, I tried deactivating Loading Screens, Tentacles, Elven Expansion and House Irae as well. I also tried reinstalling DWF and DWF - Fae : same problem, nothing did change anything.

Known problem or am I just unlucky and I should delve deeper in my self-debugging ?

20190713231234_1.jpg

hello

first im new here and english isnt my native language so sorry

second thank u for your great job i really love DWF and all its related mods

so here is my question i played DWR and i saw some stuff that they are not here so they are gone forever or u plan to add them in future version

like magic society and its off world part

it was really amazing thing u could do with do with them

thank u

9 minutes ago, arcsa said:

like magic society and its off world part

The Society of Wizards is gone, as is the Wellspring of Magic offmap empire.

The Society of Wizards was simply a copy of the Hermetic Society, with some stuff thrown about here and there. I changed it up to be more focused on spellcasting before deciding to entirely drop it from the game. You can now get your spells from the Wizards Tower (or being a specific race).

The Wellspring of Magic was a placeholder in DWR. Because it wasn't doing anything, I elected to remove it entirely (mostly to clean up offmap bloat).

13 hours ago, Thierno said:

- When a child with the trait "Elf" reaches adulthood, he loses his child portrait but does not gain an adult one, and he is stuck with a generic human child portrait. I attempted to manually give it a portrait with console commands (add_trait dwf_elf_portrait18 [id] for example) but it does not work. I believe it's the portraits traits that do not load correctly as fairies' or orcs' do when a child reach adulthood but its kinda hard to tell since those traits are hidden except the MC's ones.

Update about this : when the character dies, his custom elven portrait finally loads properly ^^ 

1 hour ago, Thierno said:

Update about this : when the character dies, his custom elven portrait finally loads properly ^^ 

The problem was fixed in 1.1.2 (see the Modules thread)

You will need to update to the latest version and start a new game.