8 hours ago, letterman said:

02017ec2 i tried spawning some new ones in too and they still attacked. last time i had this issue it was a detection mod causing the issue, but i don't have any other detection mods installed.

Yeah that's the same death hound I spawned. The only thing I can suggest really is load your entire load order in TesEdit, punch in that formid and see if something is overwriting it. It could still be something that 'operates on the fly' though. Someone reported this mod causing problems: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79141

But after that it's down to the usual skyrim debugging -> disabling/enabling esps.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yeah that's the same death hound I spawned. The only thing I can suggest really is load your entire load order in TesEdit, punch in that formid and see if something is overwriting it. It could still be something that 'operates on the fly' though. Someone reported this mod causing problems: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79141

But after that it's down to the usual skyrim debugging -> disabling/enabling esps.

Yeah I'm the one who reported it causing problems lol but I dont have it installed anymore. And there's nothing overwriting the death hound. It's either some other on the fly mod, or maybe something didn't get installed properly. I dunno

I'm having trouble with bathing in Skyrim weekend 2.7. I have been using 2.3 but when I upgraded I get blue skin. I want to use it, but I don't know how to integrate the filthy textures from the original bathing in Skyrim into the mod. I want to comprehend what the author is asking, but i can't seem to get what he is saying because I'm stupid. May I have further clarification please and thank you.

9 minutes ago, TheOneSin said:

I'm having trouble with bathing in Skyrim weekend 2.7. I have been using 2.3 but when I upgraded I get blue skin. I want to use it, but I don't know how to integrate the filthy textures from the original bathing in Skyrim into the mod. I want to comprehend what the author is asking, but i can't seem to get what he is saying because I'm stupid. May I have further clarification please and thank you.

You must have missed the upgrade instructions. I had assumed everyone had updated by now. 

Try this:

Load your save and disable the mod.

Exit the game. install the update.

Load your save. Redetect sets in the Mcm.

Enable the mod. Go.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You must have missed the upgrade instructions. I had assumed everyone had updated by now. 

Try this:

Load your save and disable the mod.

Exit the game. install the update.

Load your save. Redetect sets in the Mcm.

Enable the mod. Go.

Thank you for the instruction I got it to work. However, I'm having trouble being able to get the filth textures from the original BIS mod is only getting the dirty textures. Is there something I am doing wrong as well? I thank you for your time if anyone can help me with this process and please bear through my inexperience.

10 hours ago, TheOneSin said:

Thank you for the instruction I got it to work. However, I'm having trouble being able to get the filth textures from the original BIS mod is only getting the dirty textures. Is there something I am doing wrong as well? I thank you for your time if anyone can help me with this process and please bear through my inexperience.

Filth textures were removed because

1) they were ugly as fuck

2) because dirt fades in now they are totally unnecessary. 

You can re-add the filth texture as a 'set' if you like. Just follow the instructions under 'texture sets'.

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Feature suggestions for Spank That Ass:

Toggles to allow only ass or only tit spanking.

Toggle to restrict spanking to sex with a follower.  (A follower might enjoy spanking you but object to anyone else doing so.)

Shouldn't be too hard (famous last words)

33 minutes ago, light2222 said:

I don't know how hard it would be but would it be possible to make spank bump events only happen with a certain type of npc. Like a toggle based on an NPCs morality.

There's a morality actor value but I don't know how well bethesda implemented it. For example I just checked a random bandit there and she had a morality of 3. Which according to https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:NPCs#Morality

means she "3: No Crime. NPC is not willing to commit any crimes. Followers with this morality will still not report crimes that they witness you committing (with the exception of crimes against them, such as stealing items owned by the follower)."

Funny for a bandit. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's a morality actor value but I don't know how well bethesda implemented it. For example I just checked a random bandit there and she had a morality of 3. Which according to https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:NPCs#Morality

means she "3: No Crime. NPC is not willing to commit any crimes. Followers with this morality will still not report crimes that they witness you committing (with the exception of crimes against them, such as stealing items owned by the follower)."

Funny for a bandit. 

you just found ?Robin Hood? in skyrim ?

29 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The dark elf, lightning bolt throwing version ?

weeee!

btw I have a lot of fun with StA 106 ?

stagger is a great addition, if my followers block doors I'm now scared to get close to them ?

wetfunction redux survived your tweak and still works ?

all updates on a running game, and it's still running! ?

no more CTD on save since you invented the invisible dummy (again)

odd tho (but I like it):

if DD plugs vibrate my PC gets an ass slap from the last NPC that she had spanky sex with, even if they aren't close by anymore

if no sex for a while => DD plugs trigger the usual "pls not now" outcry (gotta love that one, fits to every situation lol)

and the "feel much better" comment during bathing is top ?‍♀️

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

stagger is a great addition, if my followers block doors I'm now scared to get close to them ?

? I'll never get out thoses tunnels when i take StA into my main game :classic_ph34r:

From the mod page

The player will start off hating being spanked but as she gets spanked more will start to become more masochistic. 

Problem: it is just a oneway path, running into a dead end

Solution: E.g. like in SLAroused (redux), make it posible to go both ways.

Assumption: As far as I got it, you track some kind "masochism" counter and interprete the opposite ends of the scale as "hate getting spanked" and "love getting spanked" ?

Proposal: set up a (configurable) timer that draws the player back to start/default...  e.g. to the "hate it"

Long term proposal: Introduce a neutral setting as the start/default, give "hate it" an extended outcome in the opposite.

The scale would now be something like:  "hate it" - "dislike" - "default/annoyed" - "open minded" - "loves it" - "addicted/needs it"

Examples

Spoiler

Ed86 has introduced "SL Shrines" to clean the lewdness counter, so we could use some immersive "reset" function as well.

Going a bit more into examples, a very old game https://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/ had the option to spank your slave and depending on various settings it  helped or not.

E.g. getting spanked too much in too short time got negative outcomes, spanking the wrong character got negative outcomes, etc ...

So it was in fact always a tricky game to find the right balance if you wanted positive outcomes

More perspective

Spoiler

Currently there a very few mods in the spankink theme.

One of my ideas (and hopefully a alpha version in the summer) is about using spanking in an "Education" themed mod. That's why I am so keen on having effects in all directions and never have oneways or dead ends.

Furthermore I am looking left and right how other mod could integrate or interact with what I have in mind :classic_smile:

StA and your internal counters are clearly a thing that I need to keep in mind.

I know that StA is currently set up to only rise. But some kind of interaction option with other mods would be a nice thing for the future. Primarily to read the counter and to shift it in any direction :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Funny for a bandit. 

Ah I knew there was a morality value but I didn't know how poorly it was implemented. I saw the slider in one of Bakafactory's mods and never really tested it beyond followers and the random beggar. Thanks for the response.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

if DD plugs vibrate my PC gets an ass slap from the last NPC that she had spanky sex with, even if they aren't close by anymore

That's weird. I took a quick look over the script but I can find no connecttion. Does it always happen? 

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

no more CTD on save since you invented the invisible dummy (again)

odd tho (but I like it):

If you ever start modding you'll find there's a lot of things like that. Far too much of my time is spent trying to workaround problems like it. That particular issue is well documented: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Say_-_ObjectReference

• If used on an actor and that actor attempts to initiate normal dialogue (for example a random greeting) while saying something through Say(), the game will crash to desktop.

4 hours ago, worik said:

Problem: it is just a oneway path, running into a dead end

It isn't. Or it shouldn't be at least. If you get the redness in your ass/tits down, don't get locked in DDs and don't get raped it should begin to decline. Might be slow alright but that's the way it was intended. 

Now that I think about it there may not be a 'cap' on the masochism value so it may overrun past what should be the maximum and therefore take a lot longer to come down. I'll look into that when I can.

<rant>

I'm currently up to my balls in MWA. Or should I say MWA is up to its balls in me. As much as I like MWA it is by far my most hated mod to work on. Too many problems around object references and half assed bethesda functions. 

OnContainerChanged - http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1349382-event-in-script-attached-to-misc-item-only-firing-once/

OnEquipped - This event wont always fire. 

WornObject.GetNumReferenceAliases() - Does not appear to be reliable.

/rant

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That's weird. I took a quick look over the script but I can find no connecttion. Does it always happen?

Happens to 100%:

Spanky sex => walking around or even fast travel => plugs fire => ass slap by last NPC my PC had spanky sex with (at least 1x) => no sex for a while => plug buzz creates the right comment again like "pls this time!" during DDi horny animation

(EDIT: I want to add: this rule sticks even after loading the game, means StA remembers with what NPC my PC had spanky sex last and adds an ass slap if plugs buzz away after save loading)

I have the screen messages from StA activated, that's why I know what NPC spanks me out of nowhere while plugs buzzzing away

The issue seems to be not gamebreaking, it's rather funny, if screen messages are off it looks like the PC gets spanked by the plugs, or spanks herself with that DDi horny animation.

Remember that was an update on a running game with over 10 StA points in masochism already, maybe I messed it up.

Is the invisible dummy called "NULL"?

If so, than your invisible dummy has become more bold and starts approaches via DEC.

(I can see those approaches only on console, the dummy doesn't actually start a force greet dialog)

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you ever start modding you'll find there's a lot of things like that. Far too much of my time is spent trying to workaround problems like it. That particular issue is well documented: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Say_-_ObjectReference

thx again of the insight. I just repeat to confirm that the issue is gone because:

1. I'm super duper happy that you could slove the problem

2. The Issue doesn't repeats itself even after triggering different mods and on longer game sessions

3. It confirms it was from StA and I don't need to dissect my load order any more (now I could mess it up with DiD again ^^)

4. Don't need to sacrifice any more virgins to Molag Bal for a stable skyrim (the neighbours are already suspicious since I forgot to plug in my headphones at least once)

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

<rant>

I'm currently up to my balls in MWA. Or should I say MWA is up to its balls in me. As much as I like MWA it is by far my most hated mod to work on. Too many problems around object references and half assed bethesda functions. 

OnContainerChanged - http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1349382-event-in-script-attached-to-misc-item-only-firing-once/

OnEquipped - This event wont always fire. 

WornObject.GetNumReferenceAliases() - Does not appear to be reliable.

/rant

and Bethesda wonders why modding their games always make people think of torture devices. ?

21 minutes ago, TheOneSin said:

Alright, I understand that. So trying to follow the instruction and I need some clarification. I decided to rename the filth textures to look like the dirt textures only with filth in their name, and I still get a blue body

No, no. There is no filth any more. The only file names the mod will recognize are:

DirtFXBody.dds
DirtFXFace.dds
DirtFXHands.dds

on this path '\Textures\mzin\Bathe\Setx\'

I'd recommend starting from scratch. Delete the contents of every set folder. Load your save. 'Remove All Overlays' (the blue should disappear). 'Redetect Sets' (it should say 1 set detected). Disable the mod. Exit the game.

Then sort out your sets folders. If you want the old filth texture as another set then create 3 copies of it. Rename them as above and copy them into the 'Set2' folder.

Then load your game. 'Redetect sets' (it should now say 2 sets detected) and enable the mod

I'm having an issue with BiS removing cum. Everything else seems to be working fine. Both BiS and Cum Overlays function as expected (outside this issue). They select random overlay sets, as well as allow co-existence between effects.

Regarding the Papyrus.log. I see no errors related to either mod, and I see successful logging from Mzin and SCO_ regarding fading dirt (and tattoos). There is even multiple logs from SCO regarding the removal of it's overlay. However, the visible cum remained.

When I used the `Remove overlays from player` button in the MCM, it did correctly remove the overlay. Interestingly though, the remove `all` overlays button completed immediately, and did not remove the overlay from the player.

SCO is very nearly the last plugin in my load order (E7 of EF). SL Separate Orgasms is the only non bash/DSR/skyproc type esp loading after it.

Any idea what might be causing the majority of the mod to work fine except for this feature? I guess my next step will be disabling/enabling mods until it works as expected, but perhaps you might have a better idea of what kinds of mods I should try disabling first?

I attached a copy of the papyrus log. In the filtered version I removed everything that wasn't related to Mzin or SCO_.

I loaded my save, reset all overlays, then for my player. This was successful, but I then re-loaded that save.

I bathed with soap (I wondered if maybe it was a requirement). It did not work, then I quit the game.

Thanks for making the tweaks btw. Aside from this issue, everything else has worked great, and they're all great improvements.

Papyrus_filtered.log

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, BrineyBelfast said:

Theres nothing that immediately jumps to my mind. I can't really give the logs a good look over right now (phone). 

There is this line though: Event BiS_CleanActorDirt triggered on [Actor < (00000014)>]. But actor is not covered in cum. 

Seems the mod does not consider your character as covered in cum. 

I presume this always happens? It's not just a blip.

Ie clean actor. Sex scene. Get a layer of cum. Bathe but doesn't remove? 

How about simply expiring due to the timer? Does that clear it. 

I remember one of my updates broke the event BiS sends to signal SCO to clear cum but I'm sure I fixed it. 

15 hours ago, BrineyBelfast said:

Ok so I've looked through the scripts and that line from the log is only triggered if the actor has not been added to a formlist. And actors are added to that formlist when an overlay is applied. So I don't see how you can be getting overlays but not be added to the list. Make sure cum is actually being applied as an overlay. Do ShowRaceMenu in the console and check the body/face sections to make sure there are cum textures there. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Make sure cum is actually being applied as an overlay. Do ShowRaceMenu in the console and check the body/face sections to make sure there are cum textures there. 

Thanks for looking through the log! I double checked and the overlay did show up in the list (as 12/14, I had two other overlays in 13 and 14 already). But sure enough, in that save file I was not able to wash off that overlay I saw in the race menu.

I attempted to do some more testing to see if that log always happens. I reset the character from the MCM, then 'coc'ed off to a populated cell. After ensuring I had an overlay again, I washed off the character. Much to my surprise, it worked this time. I tried a few more times and it seemed to continue to work ...?

I thought maybe it could be something to do with this being a new save. Since I found your tweaks I've started several new games (can't stop myself from installing new mods that need it), and iirc I usually run into this issue early enough that it might have always been the first time I washed I had the issue.

So, I started a new character (alternate start), chose a whiterun start, got myself an overlay, went to wash it off and it worked...

For all of these tests I was using the SexLab debug spell to start the animations. Naturally, I don't normally use those.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe it decided to start working all of a sudden, maybe its the way a different mod is starting animations? I don't know enough about Skyrim modding to really be able to tell what to look out for. I'll try and remember what's getting my character covered in cum, and if I run into the issue again I'll see if I can come up with repro steps. Until then, I might just have to do a bit of MCM roll-play every once and a while :T

Thanks again for taking the time to look through the Log. I really appreciate your dedication to supporting your mod users.