9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That pack is incomplete which is a pity. If you give me a few mins I might actually be able to make it into a full pack.

:classic_happy:? minutes granted ...as many as you need  :classic_cool:

I've put some spare minutes in the box here. 1f4e6.png Just in case you need a few  more

51 minutes ago, zakayefu said:

Thank you. But I found that even if I open it, I always bump this option. The PC can only be spanked by one person. Is it something wrong with me?

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding you. 

The easiest way to get spanked is to run fast, sprint (Left Alt) into NPCs. 

With sex, spanking only works during rape (aggressive sex). There's also the option 'Base Chance of Spank-Happy Npc'. Not every Npc will spank you during rape.

But like I said before Spank That Ass doesn't create rape sex. You need other mods like:

Deviously Cursed Loot: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot-v74-2019-02-06/

Deviously Enslaved Continued: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2414-deviously-enslaved-continued-2019-01-17/

There are loads more.

39 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Try this. I haven't tested every cum stage but any stage I did test looked right: SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2.5 By Vacaliga - Complete Set Modification.7z

Actually, here's a better version: SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2.5 By Vacaliga - Complete Set Modification.7z

I'm not sure who did it (I'll have to dig back through the thread) but he/she didn't flatten the layers like I did. 

I'm surprised I never included it in the main post. 

7 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

I have a question concerning the gags and drool with Spank that Ass:

Does this work on regular zaz gags as well? If not, could i make a workaround patch for them some how in TESEdit? What instance are you checking? Gagtalk?

Doesn't currently work for zaz gags. Right now STA listens for DDI_DeviceEquipped and DDI_DeviceRemoved events via script. It's more efficient than checking every armor unequipped and equipped. 

Depends on whether you want it to affect all npcs or just the player. I will probably add detection of zaz gags next update, for the player anyway. Npcs would be a lot more tricky.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You mean speech stops completely or that it doesn't make you talk for that particular button press? 

If it's the second problem, I know about it. I think the problem is timing. That or you just can't make a character say one thing 'over' another. Meaning if one line is already playing and the mod tries to start another line it will fail. It does bug me though. 

Naw I mean the middle mouse button becomes unresponsive after awhile but it fixes if you advance a stage.

The only issues I see right now is: 1. Stamina bar is all the time depleted and empty during animation (new game level 1), I tried messing with the stamina modifier in MCM during animation but it didn't change much.

2. Tears do not reset unlike spanking redness.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

Stamina bar is constantly depleted and empty during animation

Are you giving enjoyment? :P

If you run out of stamina shit talk yourself a few times to get a break from spanking and then start fucking back. Either that or set the 'Fuck back' and 'Denigrate' rewards higher. 

1 hour ago, Durante said:

2. Tears do not reset unlike spanking redness.

Try setting the tear cooldown setting a lot lower. It's a bit high by default just so the tears get a chance to advance through the stages. The cooldown is reset if you get raped again so it can take a long time. 

Edit: actually you're right there is something funky with both tears and drool. I'll look into it later. Don't have the time now. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

对不起,我很难理解你。 

获得打屁股的最简单方法是快速,冲刺(左Alt)进入NPC。 

随着性行为,打屁股只会在强奸(侵略性)期间起作用。还有选项'Spank-Happy Npc的基本机会'。不是每个Npc都会在强奸期间打你。

但就像我在Spank之前所说的那样,屁股不会造成强奸性行为。你需要其他的mods:

狡猾的诅咒辱骂:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot-v74-2019-02-06/ 

狡猾的奴役继续:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2414-deviously-enslaved-continued-2019-01-17/ 

有更多的负载。

It seems that it can't conflict with slate. Now I can use this mod normally, thank you. This is a great mod.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I will probably add detection of zaz gags next update, for the player anyway. Npcs would be a lot more tricky.

That would be super cool. I am really starting to miss your mods when testing out other mods that are non DD dependant. The dependancy in SL Survival is also something that hampers me from using it sometimes. 

What I am saying is... your mods are like the icing on the cake;) 

2 hours ago, Kalthen said:

That would be super cool. I am really starting to miss your mods when testing out other mods that are non DD dependant. The dependancy in SL Survival is also something that hampers me from using it sometimes. 

What I am saying is... your mods are like the icing on the cake;) 

Kind words are always welcome :)

Seeing if I can remove dd dependency from survival is on my todo list. Keep getting side-tracked. 

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

So... How long does one have to suck a dick or eat a clit to get those drool textures to apply? I'm using Spank Dat Ass but not SL Survival or your cum overlay Slave Tats.. but I am using WetSkinFunction Redux. Could that be a conflict?

Until your jaw hurts!

Just kidding, it should happen immediately once your character hits a stage where her mouth is open. Or you put on a devious/zaz gag. 

If the tears/drool options are greyed out it means the textures were not found. Check the installation section. 

Check benablefaceoverlays is 1 in nioverride.ini

Make sure your character's mouth is actually open. Some animations don't flag it right. 

Maybe try increasing the number of face overlay to 14 or more.

SLCO.

Probably I misunderstood the whole thing.

I supposed that (using SLSO for example), cum layers were added one above the other for each male's orgasm till reaching the maximum "slots" availables.

But clearly it doesn't seem so. I noticed that at every male's orgasm the previous cum disappears for a fraction of second and then is re-applied.

Btw, always the same texture for sex action. It seems to vary only for different sex acts.

Am I wrong?

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

SLCO.

Probably I misunderstood the whole thing.

I supposed that (using SLSO for example), cum layers were added one above the other for each male's orgasm till reaching the maximum "slots" availables.

But clearly it doesn't seem so. I noticed that at every male's orgasm the previous cum disappears for a fraction of second and then is re-applied.

Btw, always the same texture for sex action. It seems to vary only for different sex acts.

Am I wrong?

A new random (potentially the same) cum texture set is only selected if you don't already have a layer of cum. You expected multiple different sets to be applied at the same time?

Theres a couple of problems with that.

1. It adds a layer of complexity that I'm not sure I want to get into.

2. I'm not convinced it would actually look good. 

i'm having a weird issue between spank that ass and sexlab defeat. i started a new game and am in the beginning dungeon and got downed by those spiders there. but just a few seconds into the animation, the other spiders regain hostility. and i know it's spank that ass because all i have to do is deactivate only that mod and it goes back to working like normal. something the mod's doing during sex is messing with defeat's scenes. i tried going back to version 1.3 and then 1.2, but the issue is still there. i tried to go to 1.1 too but the save doesn't like it and just crashes immediately on load, so i don't know if that version works

15 minutes ago, letterman said:

i'm having a weird issue between spank that ass and sexlab defeat. i started a new game and am in the beginning dungeon and got downed by those spiders there. but just a few seconds into the animation, the other spiders regain hostility. and i know it's spank that ass because all i have to do is deactivate only that mod and it goes back to working like normal. something the mod's doing during sex is messing with defeat's scenes. i tried going back to version 1.3 and then 1.2, but the issue is still there. i tried to go to 1.1 too but the save doesn't like it and just crashes immediately on load, so i don't know if that version works

Must be the invisible dummy setting them off again. I'll have to add it to all factions? :sighface:

It is difficult to create an actor the game should just ignore. Wouldn't have thought they'd be hostile to you though.

38 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Must be the invisible dummy setting them off again. I'll have to add it to all factions? :sighface:

It is difficult to create an actor the game should just ignore. Wouldn't have thought they'd be hostile to you though.

Humm, Just tested bandits and spiders and neither turned hostile so I won't be able to know If I've fixed it...

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

i thought the dummy was only there in freecam mode? because i wasn't in freecam mode. also, they may not actually be attacking me, but attacking at my location (presumably where the dummy is) and hitting me and the other actors in the scene in the process. actually, i think that's what it is, because they blatantly miss a lot, but sometimes they do hit and it interrupts the scene. is there a way to make the dummy undetectable maybe? like, an actor that's invisible to the ai sneak detection or whatever? i dunno how it works or if that's possible. also, turning dialogue to off didn't seem to stop it. does the dummy generate always, regardless of settings?

9 minutes ago, letterman said:

i thought the dummy was only there in freecam mode?

Currently it's always spawned simply because you can not spawn it and immediately start asking the actor to say lines. It fails if done too soon and you get no dialogue. So it's spawned early to allow time, whether or not it is needed.

Try this. Added both invisible dummys to the Captive Npc faction. I think it should help. You can switch back to the esp in 1.4 if it doesn't work:

Spank That Ass.esp

Please let me know if it does work so I can integrate it into the main mod. 

no it didn't work. i even tried adding the defeat and agg factions from the defeat esp to the dummies to see if that would help and it didn't. then i tried something else. i'm not sure if it was a smart idea, because i don't actually know what i'm doing, but i deleted the dummies from the esp, and they still turned aggressive. i assume that would have prevented the dummies form spawning? (but i don't actually know for sure). so i'm not actually sure that it's the dummies that's the problem

11 minutes ago, letterman said:

i assume that would have prevented the dummies form spawning?

It should yes. Can't be them then.

Hunh. I haven't a fucking clue now. There's not a whole lot going on during scenes, actor-wise. 

I'm beginning to the get the feeling there's more to this. Can you test new game, with only defeat + STA? 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Theres a couple of problems with that.

1. It adds a layer of complexity that I'm not sure I want to get into.

2. I'm not convinced it would actually look good. 

1. I understand perfectly your point of view. As I wrote, it was my own misunderstanding (probably due to some "hope" to see a real bukkake.

2. Well, as above, I thought about a bukkake thing during a party, for example. Question of personal tastes, of course.

Anyhow, Thank You Very Much for this mod. It works great introducing a lot of variation even with the same sex acts performed by different couples.

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It should yes. Can't be them then.

Hunh. I haven't a fucking clue now. There's not a whole lot going on during scenes, actor-wise. 

I'm beginning to the get the feeling there's more to this. Can you test new game, with only defeat + STA? 

i did just that, and they didn't turn hostile. but then i don't understand why deactivating sta would stop the problem in the other save. there must be some kind of mod conflict. but i have no idea which one. would you have any idea what i should be looking for? i don't know what else interacts with sl scenes in a way that would cause them to turn hostile

12 minutes ago, letterman said:

i did just that, and they didn't turn hostile. but then i don't understand why deactivating sta would stop the problem in the other save. there must be some kind of mod conflict. but i have no idea which one. would you have any idea what i should be looking for? i don't know what else interacts with sl scenes in a way that would cause them to turn hostile

Unfortunately I do not know. 

If I were in your shoes and would create a save with just STA + Defeat in a place where you are ready to be defeated (near spiders etc).

Then start activating blocks of mods at a time. Start at the top of your load order otherwise dependencies cause problems. Go into game, get defeated and see if they turn hostile. If not, activate another block. If they do turn hostile then the culprit is in the block of mods you just activated.

It's a pain in the ass I know but since I can't reproduce it on my end there's not much I can do except speculate. If you do find out what mod it is let me know so I can see if I can come up with a solution.