2 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

hey monoman,

Is there a apropos 2 support for STA planned? or isnt this necressary? cos i mean both add textures...and well... i thought it could conflicting

Don't think there's any conflict. It just might look a little odd if both are applied. But let me know.

6 hours ago, michel1234 said:

Tried following instructions but failled used this to try and port it to sse but didnt work https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990?tab=description

"Download "Bethesda Launcher" 

Annnnd I'm out!

I'm... sort of kidding (I'm not a fan of installing a bazillion different launchers) but I don't have SSE installed on my craptop so it'll have to wait I'm afraid.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't think there's any conflict. It just might look a little odd if both are applied. But let me know.

I will, a small suggestions... apropos does it already, maybe if you drink skooma or other drugs/alcohol you can lower the time till the textures disappearing... just a idea

30 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

I will, a small suggestions... apropos does it already, maybe if you drink skooma or other drugs/alcohol you can lower the time till the textures disappearing... just a idea

To add on that, the apropos2 consumables are highly flexible for the player to configure what they do to what effect. (JSON file with consumables and their magnitudes of the "healing" effect)

E.g. I strongly recommend fat lotion against bruised skin... troll fat and similar ... err :classic_blush: I meant ... emmm... I read that somewhere that it would be good. :classic_blush:

Edit

More thought on that ? - instead of inventing the wheel again, some sort of plugin or extension could be done? Default for those without apropos2 and this "extension/interaction" for those who have it?

Technically the most simple method: you could check if the apropos2 file is present and use the values from it. If it is not present you use your own internal defaults. Done.

Technically most advanced: you add the spanking/bruises to the wear and tear system.

Feature request for STA : a MCM checkbox to chose if you get slapped when wearing clothes or not.  I find it weird to get ass slapped when I bump into random NPCs and my character is in full armor

Also, related to Bathing in Skyrim, the filth texture doesn't mix with itself very well :

Spoiler

image.png.415e6fa59b08e22173465409910a7b24.png

14 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Feature request for STA : a MCM checkbox to chose if you get slapped when wearing clothes or not.  I find it weird to get ass slapped when I bump into random NPCs and my character is in full armor

That's already in the conditions. Check your armor keywords:

2.png.132e96aad204840d294f3be3fe1e8e70.png

As for the BiS texture. It looks like the texture was not made for your body type. Probably UNP texture on CBBE body?

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

That's already in the conditions. Check your armor keywords:

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.132e96aad204840d294f3be3fe1e8e70.png

As for the BiS texture. It looks like the texture was not made for your body type. Probably UNP texture on CBBE body?

Weird about the armor thing, I'll double check if it still happens :)

I'm using UNP (UUNP) but I don't remember having to chose between UNP and CBBE...  Was it in BiS or BiS tweaked ?

Edit : It might be caused by this set

8 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I'm using UNP (UUNP) but I don't remember having to chose between UNP and CBBE...  Was it in BiS or BiS tweaked ?

Don't think a body type was ever specified in BiS (vanilla maybe?). Do you know where that texture came from? I could try it on my CBBE body and see if it looks the same. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

None of my mods affect blood as far as I know...

I mean since you've managed to make textures appear on body parts as racemenu overlays, could you please make a tweak of blood appearing on face too? If you are interested to do so, off course.

5 hours ago, waiyan said:

I mean since you've managed to make textures appear on body parts as racemenu overlays, could you please make a tweak of blood appearing on face too? If you are interested to do so, off course.

i think you're meaning this mod.

this was pretty cool but was buggy as fcuk (or at least for me)

6 hours ago, waiyan said:

Does blood not appear on the face? I actually can't remember 100% but I thought it did...? What about those blood mods like enhanced blood? 

In any case, I'm a bit busy updating MWA at the moment.

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

i think you're meaning this mod.

this was pretty cool but was buggy as fcuk (or at least for me)

Now I'm even more confused ?

Hi there ?

A quick note on the latest patch, I am still seeing enemies attacking during scenes. But I did note a couple of things.

1. Just for information and environmental purposes, I am running Naked Dungeons combat defeat feature. 

2. The mobs attack only on the first pass. After the first assault is done, if the engine randomizes a second round they all go passive.**edit**

I was going to include a thought that maybe ND uses an effect that runs before the invisible voice spaws?   

Also on another note This time involving Barefoot Realism

I mentioned this on the BFR page and have not heard anything, that forum appears to be mostly inactive atm. But I noticed that Werewolves get the stagger effect from being BF. There was a post pointing this out and the mod author said it was an oversite and vowed to fix it, but as I am running the latest version and it is not fixed I assume that never happened. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? Do any of you know of a fix? If yes to the first and no to the second, any chance of a Monoman1 tweak fix? ?

8 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

**edit**

I was going to include a thought that maybe ND uses an effect that runs before the invisible voice spaws? 

I just took a look at TES5 edit and ND does have this faction 

ndun_HarmlessFaction "Harmless Faction" [FACT:AC164F97]

any chance you can whip me up an esp that puts the invisible voice in that faction also, so I can test this theory? 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Also on another note This time involving Barefoot Realism

I'm a little reluctant to do any more work of BFR. I suspect (but can not prove) that it may have underlying issues: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107720-monomans-mod-tweaks/?do=findComment&comment=2493871

Though I also suspect that at root it's something to do with bethesdas code :shock:

I am still seeing enemies attacking during scenes

Ok but somethings bugging me. 

Anyone use STA with SL Defeat? If yes, do you get Npc going bananas during defeat scenes? If not then why is Naked dungeons different.

I'd rather solve this at the 'vanilla' level rather than adding exceptions for every mod you see. 

ndun_HarmlessFaction "Harmless Faction" [FACT:AC164F97]

Try this: Spank That Ass.esp

Note: Adds a shit ton of dependencies

Edit: I've also messaged Galahad to get his input.

Side note: Managed to get 'Instincts' for MWA to work. Highlights dropped weapons and armors. Delighted:

glow.jpg.c07d39f87471a6a3ab0a4e317a2cbf18.jpg

I think I know the answer but thought I'd check in case there's a quick way. I'm using a version of BiS which I changed as I always thought the disease modifier for dirtiness a bit silly so removed it and applied debuffs to speech and sneak instead which seemed a lot more realistic/immersive to me.

Overwriting my adapted esp with your tweaked version (which is brilliant btw) obviously adds back the old effects so I was wondering if there's a quick way to combine them. If not I'll load the whole lot into CK and adjust it from scratch.

14 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I think I know the answer but thought I'd check in case there's a quick way. I'm using a version of BiS which I changed as I always thought the disease modifier for dirtiness a bit silly so removed it and applied debuffs to speech and sneak instead which seemed a lot more realistic/immersive to me.

Overwriting my adapted esp with your tweaked version (which is brilliant btw) obviously adds back the old effects so I was wondering if there's a quick way to combine them. If not I'll load the whole lot into CK and adjust it from scratch.

Funny, I thought the disease modifier was clever. But dirty/filthy already applies debuffs to sneak/speech unless I'm misunderstanding you. 

TesEdit maybe?

Have a look at Spells :

mzinDirtinessTier2Spell

mzinDirtinessTier3Spell

Delete the effects mzinDamageResistDisease "Resist Disease" [MGEF:0200B4BD] from them. Adjust the description if you want. 

I don't think the 'Legacy' spells are actually used.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

If not then why is Naked dungeons different.

because it doesn't just calm any bandits for a while

and it is not dependet on range

=> adds the PC to a faction as Corsayr already stated

It makes the player harmless to any hostile faction (but not to creatures) as long as naked and unarmed

have yet to see if StA interferes on my actual game with StA 1.05 and activated dummy

but I fear there is more coming up with StA and SD+

since StA 1.05 (and StA 1.04 with patch) SD+ enslavement to civil NPCs doesn't work anymore

or to be more precise, SD+ enslavement can be triggered but it doesn't stick

As soon as enslavement starts it stops already

will test what happens with NDUN helpless and StA dummy and test if removing StA will make SD+ enslavement working again

atm this is more of a guess that StA's dummy might interfere

51 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Try this: Spank That Ass.esp

Note: Adds a shit ton of dependencies

Okay, as they say in science all outcomes are interesting... 

This did not work. ?

They still attacked the air... 

I'm a little reluctant to do any more work of BFR. I suspect (but can not prove) that it may have underlying issues:

Totally understand  (Though technically I blame you for my addiction to that mod cuz I never would have even known about it if you hadn't tweaked it in the first place... ?)

Side note: Managed to get 'Instincts' for MWA to work. Highlights dropped weapons and armors. Delighted:

Spoiler

glow.jpg.c07d39f87471a6a3ab0a4e317a2cbf18.jpg

Wait? what?? What is this magic?? What is MWA? (I just recently learned how to successfully apply Bikini Armor - Break's strip feature to my non-bikini armors and a spell to find lost gear that was tossed away in a battle appearing right when I need it most?? ?)

EDIT

Duh, I just remembered!! Mortal Weapons and Armor...